The hot steamy new thread for single people (18+ only) (Part 1)

Hugs :hugs:

Wierd Internet hugs anyway

2 Likes

hugs do you have stuffies?

1 Like

Pillows

1 Like

@NeoFightTheNyophite

Here:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/janssen.html

Side effects won’t be a reaction.

Thank cuddle with the pillows and get under a blanket.

1 Like

I am actually. I want to sleep but dunno if its gonna happen. This really messed with my emotions

1 Like

I’m really needy myself. And I have a headache buttttttt I suffer from Migraines sooo.

Have a cute unicorn sloth

1 Like

Sloths are great animals and its rainbow uwu

Take a goat for your troubles

2 Likes

I love mountain goats. I am obsessed with rams. I finally got pictures of the big horn in yellow stone when I moved back to Florida. It was a life time goal.

Here’s a unicorn kitty.

1 Like

I hope you have someone to cheer you up like youre doing for me.

1 Like

I do. I am a pretty lucky girl.

1 Like

I think im gonna be okay. When I get sick I get real emotional also, especially so with this because it came on so suddenly. It is weird to open your eyes and have people standing above you. Unfortunately not the first time Ive experienced it.

1 Like

I was looking through the 12 big month assignments in my work book.

This is month 12:

I found three different courses through the Centre of Excellence that I am going to pick one and learn it. There’s basic massage, Swedish And hot stone to pick from. They are on sale for $35 right now so I am going to grab one when I decide.

1 Like

Hot stone sounds nice but you might be able to apply basic massage techniques more often

1 Like

I did this pregnant I scared everyone and then next thing I know the EMTs are there as I am opening my eyes. So I know the feeling.

1 Like

I get hot stones when I get pedicures. The kits aren’t really that bad either.

1 Like

This thread needs more kitty music. I have never gotten any sort of professional massage. I bet theyre nice :drooling_face:. What is a Swedish masssge?

1 Like

The last one I got was really bad she was way too rough.

Swedish is deeper tissue massage.

1 Like

The look on the dogs face with that music :joy:

1 Like

Actually it’s not. I was working my associates degree in massage therapy while working on my pre-pharm until I got pregnant with the daughter. My thought at the time was it would fund grad school.

Swedish is what you call fluff and buff, an all over massage typically for a half hour- hour-just supposed to be enough pressure to feel good, no more and no less.

Deep tissue massage is generally called that, or medical massage. Sports massage is entirely differently as is Chinese massage etc.

2 Likes