The hot steamy new thread for single people (18+ only) (Part 1)

You are so welcome. Selfcare is so so so important.

I mean if you desire it as a Goddess I can command you to do one :thinking:

1 Like

Hugs :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

I need it…after what happened in the past few hours I might have issues sleeping

1 Like

Want to talk about tot to get it out?

I posted it in Tmw

:flushed: i mean if you want too

Feel better bunny

1 Like

But basically…a storm rolled through too quickly and caused a lot of damage…and tornado

2 Likes

Oh wow. I have PTSD from earthquakes so I feel you. For tonight if you have something that will make you sleep do that. If you don’t get something to help you sleep until The anxiety is calmer.

1 Like

The scary part was the sound we heard above us…it was eerie as fuck…like a ship making creaking noises

1 Like

You need guidance don’t you?

1 Like

Downtown area got hit hard…saw on the live 5 news feed how bad it was…powerlines and trees were down

1 Like

Am just a little lost in everything

1 Like

I have not been able to sleep right for days :pensive: i want to fall asleep while the sun is still away for once.

1 Like

That sucks, I get like that sometimes. But I think it’s worse when you’re hard on yourself about it… Be strict with yourself but not mean to yourself…

1 Like

Good morning wierdos :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I normally like being up all night but I have stuff to do this is really interfering with.

1 Like

So why is your subconscious trying to sabotage it?

Perhaps you have unhelpful beliefs about what it is you need to do which you need to address?

1 Like

Ugh. I always have unhelpful beliefs I need to address :neutral_face: when will it end

Me, currently.

1 Like

Well they closed the school for public in my town and to do online learning cause how bad it is…the town over cancelled school altogether

Hewwo…?

1 Like