The hot steamy new thread for single people (18+ only) (Part 1)

Owls are very cool. Their is one I hear around dawn in a tree nearby but ive never seen it and cant figure out what type it is.

Well you know I like frogs. Among cats I like the leopard as is spirit animal. Octopi are cool too, and komodo dragons.

So im a bit all over the place lol.

1 Like

Can’t forget dogs :joy:

1 Like

Ok I need to step away. I am working on my submission journal and I just got super emotional because I feel like a failure.

Good night all!

1 Like

Take care!

1 Like

Thanks I am better now.it’s as Two and a half pages.

1 Like

I relate to those emotions, just do what you have to :green_heart:

1 Like

Failure is the stepping stone to success, embrace it.

1 Like

Do you have a journal?

1 Like

No, but I have a scream into the void thread on here, and I write poetry

1 Like

This is a little different since it’s feeling like I am failing in my dynamic. Which I am 99.9% sure he sees it the other way. I am just bad at communicating.

2 Likes

Literally one of the best pieces of advice I have been given was from BANNED USER who told me “Lucifer had to fail to get where he is now”

1 Like

Since you are submissive by nature I high recommend it. Theres workbooks to use too if you can’t freestyle it. I am in a femme only submissive group where the creator gives us a prompt every week to add into our journal.

1 Like

Like guides for what to write about? That might not be a bad idea. I have tried before but I never get past a few days and feel bad continuing it like months later :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yes you can google writing prompts too if you don’t want focus on submissive stuff.

Like this.

2 Likes

I dont even know what a journal on that topic would be like

1 Like

I had to look for the blank ones but here are examples:

I get this prompts from a FB group I don’t think forum rules will let me state which one and aren’t my on so I am just showing two.

I write on my bed so my handwriting is awful.

2 Likes

Heh, well im a stray so I dont have any dynamic right now. The first one is more applicable though :thinking:

1 Like

They all are you just treat it like your are in a dynamic. You should own yourself when you aren’t owned if that make sense.

1 Like

It does but also something I have to work on. Thank you for sharing

1 Like

needs a hug…nerves are shot

1 Like