The hot steamy new thread for single people (18+ only) (Part 1)

Because curiosity is an incredible thing :rofl:

3 Likes

No. Itā€™s because Iā€™m Batman.

3 Likes

:shushing_face: I know the real Batman and he would be extremely sad if he heard you say thatā€¦

3 Likes

No, he wouldnā€™t. 'Cause Iā€™m Batman. :expressionless:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Hey steamy people, who has the steamy reiki info that can drop me a link to read? Preferably something more neutral and not white light based.

4 Likes

(Yes, thatā€™s 2020 me.)

3 Likes

image :wink:

2 Likes

Why Reiki in particular babes

3 Likes

lifts blanket and invites in :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Letā€™s work this out together :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

But with that one I know better. Yet I still click every time.

2 Likes

You beat me to it.

1 Like

Why reiki? Dunno, but im already using it and it seems to be working. Intuition can only take me so far though

@anon35721968 well yeah we both know thats the case

3 Likes

Iā€™m half tempted to chop my hair off

Iā€™m 29 years old. Iā€™m a woman and I live in the Bay Area. Itā€™s probably best if my partner is bi, but Iā€™m looking for a man. Iā€™ve been doing magic (ceremonial + other stuff) for over 10 years so itā€™s best if the partner is experienced. Iā€™ve been in some occult orders and have a lot of magic stuff . Iā€™m looking for a serious relationship but children really arenā€™t for me. Itā€™ll probably go better if you categorize yourself as weird or if youā€™re an otherkin of some sort (this is probably a reach).

Morning @anon35721968

1 Like

Good morning baby :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You know how to please me :hot_face:

1 Like

Good morning peeps I may or may not be around much today. I woke up with a low of joint pain. I am now trying to find someone to cover my shift at work.

1 Like

I woke up and my right nipple hurts once in awhile

1 Like

That could be a sign of an on coming cycle mine hurt off and on up to the week before.

1 Like