The hot steamy new thread for single people (18+ only) (Part 1)

Here’s all the levels explained

1 Like

I never read the new threads lol

1 Like

There’s why you aren’t hitting it then.

1 Like

Hey guys if anyone is interested in talking shit about magick,like a talk show type of thread,I just open one up,I will love for you guys to support the thread as I know you guys are fill with informing views and comments,so when your not doing anything or just want to ramble about magick stuff head over to the thread and immerse yourselves in magick. :laughing:

P.S. I was bored thats why I open the thread plus I’m trying to get badges,and get my trust level up.:wink:

2 Likes

Here is tonights musical theme, if anyone was wondering

2 Likes

I moved it early to be safe…

2 Likes

Let’s just say my new book leaves nothing to imagination and whew it is hot in here. :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: oh the ideas already going through head.

Y’all have fun time to bury nose back in book.

3 Likes

Was up guys let’s close this thread…lol
54 to go…

Sounds like fun. We stop at 1 to 2 replies left. Hmmm oh the ways to make things interesting… My book really put ideas in my mind and that may be good or not :joy: ropes or no ropes that is the question :joy:

2 Likes

@Darkprincess
Ok so here’s a dumb question what kind of book you’re writing?

1 Like

Just make sure they are smooth ropes, not the course ropes that would cause burns or tares during the fun.

2 Likes

Yeah those burn marks take forever to heal you need a case of neosporin to heal fast…lol

1 Like

Reminders for afterwards are nice sometimes tho

2 Likes

Right now I’m reading one called wicked ties. Occasionally I will write side stories but I have never shared them. That gives to much of myself away :joy:

2 Likes

I got myself some stuff from Disney.

Kiddo had to do this at the Cocoa Cola roof top “bar”.

3 Likes

Lol, thats really cute.

I dont like cucumber, but cucumber in drinks is delicious.

2 Likes

That was really fun. You should see the Star Wars stuff kiddo scored. He custom made his on double side lightsaber (it made his year).

4 Likes

Wow this thread is slow today usually go through 100 post in a couple of hours is like you don’t want to see it close :tired_face:

Most of us who shoot through it have been off and on. Right now i am doing workings for a baby that needs help.

1 Like

Yeah I just really havent been feeling social recently :thinking: im trying tho lol

1 Like