The Holy Grail

Behold the Holy Grail and my personal Healing.

Everyone on this forum knows I had a bad mammogram test. Everyone knows I was worried over it due to family history. And I was scheduled to go back this morning for another round of tests. I was gonna come back until after the tests were all done and I had talked to the doctor. I decided to come back early. Because, though I needed a little break, sometimes breaks are good for you. This is my house.

So after recieving the news of more tests I prepared for the worst and went to work to get the best.

The Holy Grail has been sitting on my altar marinating for several days now.

And today after my tests when the doctor looked at them, he said I’m absolutely fine. Right as rain.

There is only one thing we say to the god of death… Not today!

I am the Queen. :crown:

I do not fear death…
For I hold the keys

Now that Ive laid that that to rest. I have work to do.

16 Likes

Omg!! I’m glad you are healthy!!

2 Likes

Welcome back my goddess :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you :grinning:

4 Likes

You’ve Got Some Strong Mojo My Goddess! The Mother of All is Strong in Your Veins! Way to Go @Empress_Arianna … Bow not to Death, not today nor come your final end (come the twilight of era) … And even then, stewp not an inch (though your body may be bent by the advancement of your years) … instead, make it Death who bends to you, and bows a knee in recognition to The Goddess He meets … not as an enemy, not as a lesser, nor one bested, but as one who stands as an equal & is greeting a long awaited & honored friend.

2 Likes

Welcome back, beautiful! I’m glad you took my advice and didn’t let your fear stop you from healing yourself. Way to go, @Empress_Arianna! :heart: :heart: :rose: :rose:

4 Likes

Unlike some people who can’t even reply to a simple email. You are always here for me. I appreciate you. :sunflower:

I think we all hit a low when faced with something difficult and it’s ok to reach out to those you can trust for encouragement to not quit to not give up to keep fighting.

And it’s also during this time that we find out who the ones are that really love and support you and truly care about your well being.

You replied to every email and gave me the encouragement I needed to keep fighting. I knew I had the Holy Grail and I knew its power I just needed to be encouraged.

Unlike some people Who can’t or I should say won’t be There for you no matter how much you there for them no matter how much you support them at the end of the day they are just jerks. Who dont care. So the best thing to do is just cut them loose.

On to the next.
So I do have to give some shout outs
To @DarkestKnight of course.
@dagar for checking in
@Angelb1083 for awesome work helping me make sure my sister delivered very safe and healthy twins yesterday!! Mom and babies are doing great!
To @RiseorDie for listening to Beelzebub and checking in on me

And to @N.D_Blackwood, for being the nicest balg author I’ve ever spoken with. And keeping his cool with me when I first met him. (That takes alot of skills :grinning:)

Of course the magicians in my discord group are awesome as always. But I don’t want to over look those geniuses!! :heart:
And Eva is always wonderful Eva!
I guess it is true, you find out who your friends are

I mean how hard is it to reply to someone. Just a few words …
Its called integrity …get some.

To you guys that supported me …i love you! Have a drink on me!

:beers:

7 Likes

Awww!!! I have to say im honored for the shout out🤗 you deserve the best and im glad to have contributed to that end❤ if you ever need me im here lol. *side note the last few weeks have been rough so I might come to you for help sometime🤣

1 Like

Oh shit! Missed this! That’s awesome to hear! I bet your a proud aunt! (I think that’s what that is lol)

1 Like

I I am a very proud aunt of a new baby boy and baby girl. The boy needed some oxygen right when he was born but I surrounded the delivery room with a golden light and sent the golden light into him and not even with in five minutes he was off the oxygen and doing great!! :heart:

And thanks again to @Angelb1083 for her ritual the night before. For their safety.

6 Likes

Congratulations!

3 Likes

Thank you!!

3 Likes

I love you like my own blood so that extends to your family :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Aww…thank you :two_hearts:

3 Likes

You are so welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome back, Arianna

5 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Congrats girl. Blessings to your family!

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

The twins and mommy got to go home today :two_hearts:

5 Likes