The Hidden Rose

I was in extreme pain with my hip for two days now.
Lucifer instructed me to make this. I sat criss cross in front of my altar which was very painful.
Recited Lucifer’s enn 108 times.
By the end I noticed I wasn’t hurting anymore, at all. I wasn’t expecting healing but I got one.

Thank you Lucifer :rose:

19 Likes

4 Likes

I don’t mean to derail you post… but is the number of times the enn is recite of true importance?

Yes most hindu mantras are recited 108 times. There is believed by several different paths to be great power to the number

I have experienced greater results in my mantras and enns or anything that I recite … to have much more of a power punch when I recite it 108 times

4 Likes

Thank you i never thought it mattered as much. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Eye_of_Ra
If you don’t mind me asking, what are those crystals?

Pyramid is amythist, center of the rose garnet, on Lucifers sigil sapphire, amythist on the the star. Black tourmaline where the black triangle /pyramid is, amber between star and rose … two crystals rise or die gave me. .
@AdamThoth …what was the clear triangle again, that covers the lightening bolt?
And the multisided stone beside the rose stem and lucifer’s sigil … I wrote it down but I’m at work without my notes.

In the first pictures …
Got it fluorite multisided and calcite(clear triangle)

3 Likes

108 is such a magickal number

2 Likes

I’ve learned that rearranging the stones causes direct changes in the world around me … it’s interesting :thinking: :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

… you may have just found a fuckin powerful thing. Like fantasy kind of powerful :no_mouth:

1 Like

That isn’t surprising if you have them specific directions. Each direction is related to various energies as i am learning.

2 Likes

You maybe right, I just have to learn how they all operate … like which stones placed where cause which effect …

I know black tourmaline on top of the rose causes old matters to be resolved … the amythist pyramid on the rose calms things down (even a hurricane).

The sapphire works well on Lucifers sigil … it’s like playing a puzzle …or jumamji :joy:

4 Likes

They are also each placed on a symbol I think that directs the energies a certain way too

2 Likes

That makes sense. At that point you are connecting directional energy and the energy of a specific mandala.

2 Likes

Usually in a deep meditative state Im shown when and how to rearrange them… it’s pretty mind blowing at times

2 Likes

I don’t doubt it :laughing: from what i am learning this kind of thing can work like a cosmic decoder ring.

2 Likes

Yes but it’s kinda like a box of chocolates too…until you learn what happens with each stone on each symbol … you never know what your gonna get :smile:

2 Likes

Here are a few examples from the norse side and planetary side of things.

3 Likes

But a half dollar on top of the rose with black tourmaline on top helps with things similar to inheritance. .

I mean I can know what each stone is known for but the symbols changes it up some and then other factors too plus how they all interact and work together

3 Likes

If you figure out what stones are aligned to what energies, the direction their in and the energy of the symbols you can probably get an idea of the nature of the next manifestion.

2 Likes