The Help Eachother Thread

The end is in sight,… we’re down to the last 3 now.

This time we’re gonna focus on defectron

He would like to manifest a better source of money that would be good enough to make him independent from home. Also when doing this he asks everyone to observe not to do anything like bumping someone off so he’d get inheritence money or anything questionable like that.

Succes y’all

Next on the list is Sinata

Sinata wishes that the extreme excess of lymphatic fluid in her body goes away…It has been building up for 8 years

Let’s make her happy folks!

Suggestions:

Hent’yos -->can heal a variety of diseases
Ant’harratu --> maker of miracles
Mak’ta’lahn -->able to fix that which is broken, whether made of metal or of flesh

All three are from the BoA

Succes!

And finally we have arrived at Jillblack.

What Jillblack wants is to have an abundance of money so she can live in comfort from here on. In addition Jillblack wants to make sure that this process will not cause any adverse or negative effects to her or her loved ones. So make sure that this won’t be the case!

I think most of us know by now how this can be achieved. Jillblack, get ready to receive!

So this is it, guys. The end of a wonderfull and succesfull project. This project proved that we all know how to work together toward a common goal, and in that sense it has been a hell of a school to me, and I bet for you as well! Imagine what we can achieve toward other goals!

After the work for Jillblack will be done, I’m gonna back up a little. I’ll stay around but in a more passive way; I’ll be watching, observing and learning but that’s about all. At least for a while.

So if this project is to be repeated, it’ll have to be someone else organising it.
Once again, I wanna thank everyone who actively participated. It was a privilege doing this.