The Hand of the Gods and lucifer

In a way I have come to see how certain things work…
I had posted about an employer issue and the large amount of money they have bilked me out of…

Although no union on the security team, was waiting for the Sterward to " get papers, find numbers" blah blah blah…

A voice came to me Wednesday and sparked me to just pick up the phone and start dialing agencies to find out what I needed…

First stop… Department of Labor WA DC…

A very attentive and kind man listened to what I had to say, and immediately transferred me to the Office of the DOL Investigations , Wages and benefits division…

Spoke to a very nice lady there whom wend… You work for whom? I believe there is an investigation going on at the moment but not sure if it is for what you are calling about, let me take your number and I will have her call you …

Yesterday morning,…
She called, we chatted and she laid out all of the things I need to gather for her so she can press forward!!!

But,
I have to get together pay stubs, time cards etc etc… Damn I thought I will have to do this at work… then I raealized NOPE NOPE NOPE … I have access to both programs at home and can turn them to PDF files and she was very happy about this…

I got off the phone, and a voice said… Well dear boy there you go, you have some homework to do …

I was given all of the tools to make this happen…

To be honest, this will be life changing for me …
I have been toiling in this job profession for 10 years, grave shifts ( for the money) and have always been treated less than honorable by companies I have contracted for.

In a nut shell will change my path and my life in a whole new direction…

If I get the dollar amount I guesstimated, I can pay off my truck , my credit cards, my back medical bills from last year, give my ex a chunk of money to help with my daughters med bills and a little for me, AND give my daughter a bit of money for her wedding…

I believe when things like this happen you should also help those close to you if you can, paying things forward…

On top of this when all is said and done, I will have a chunk of money to walk away from my job and go start a new life somewhere ( hopefully with the woman I am apart from this moment) …

But the future is looking up, I have my work to do and it will take a few days but they have given me the tools to get this all rolling, myself, me taking what is mine no more no less just what i deserve.

I will work with Lucifer and my Norse Gods to keep these shit bags honest in this and get the maximum cause damn it, I deserve this.

If anyone has any tips of anyone else I should work with or how to bring this to the ultimate outcome for me, my baby girl an just my life in general…
Drop me a line :slight_smile:
My best to you,
Chris

I realize that ascent is the main purpose to this , but I have to set my life in order as well and appreciate that they have shown interest to help me in the process, I just had to have the 'ears" to listen…

5 Likes