The half goddess

I wonder if I could get your thoughts on this.

I had a dream where I was working with a goddess, but she referred to herself as the half goddess. She also said she tried to kill Thor. I’m pretty stumped.

Anubis also first came to me in a dream, but he was pretty easy to look up when I woke up and thought “who is Anubis?”

When I look up ‘half goddess’ all I really find is Hel (half living and half dead). And I haven’t found any lore of her trying to kill Thor.

I would just write it off as a weird dream, but dreams with messages have a different feel to me, so I feel like I need to figure this out.

Any insight?

2 Likes

I would first divine if the dream had any real meaning.

1 Like

I feel it does. As I said, dreams with messages usually feel different to me. Not like regular dreams.

Lol my first thought when i saw half goddess was hela. Not because she is half dead but because she is a child of Loki and the giantess angrboda so she is indeed half blood goddess.

3 Likes

Ah, that’s a good point. I hadn’t looked at it that way before. So, still Hel seems the logical one.

Why is it always underworld deities that reach out to me. lol

1 Like

From my experience, there is a range of "deity-hood. Which makes sense if you consider that everything is trying to improve itself. Unless it isn’t and is comfortable with where it’s at.

3 Likes

I’d say from similar experiences, the underworld deities come because there are things you need (we actually) need to let go of, cut off, let die, etc. They are actually pretty awesome and very complex, death isn’t always literal, as I’m sure you already know :wink:

2 Likes

When Anubis first came to me I wondered if I was going to die. lol I’ve come a long way since then :slightly_smiling_face: But somehow I still can’t ever figure out what is wanted from me.

1 Like

Ah, isn’t that the funny thing? We have such ingrained ideas about things and most often we have it wrong, that is, we are taught absolute BS on a lot of matters. I first learnt about death from the Tarot, you know, the card everyone fears - well, the same goes for death in any form. We all have to die someday but in some ways we all die a little each time we move on from one phase to another, then we are also reborn, like a phoenix from the ashes - an allusion to your profile pic KitKat :wink:

1 Like

New beginnings seem to be perpetual for me. lol Fortunately they usually end up being a good thing, even when they don’t appear that way initially.