The green magician

Do any of you use cannabis to help reach a meditative state or enhance rituals, just smoking it in general works as well. I want to hear some people’s views on it

I’ve sat in demonic evocation while smoking a bowl of marijuana.

I’ve had positive experiences.

THC markedly improves my ability to visualize clearly.

It definitely helps you get into the necessary mental state for evocation. I’m sure the smoke helps as well

Yes I absolutely use high grade cannibis for meditation, ritual and musical performance. I think a bowl and a couple of beers puts me in the perfect synch to get things accomplished!

Have any of you tried synthetic cannabinoids?
JWH-018, JWH-075 and others found in spice and k2?
Does it work just as well?

That synthetic stuff is rough, I stopped at a gas station and picked up two grem packs and smoked it while i was driving. Two joints down and it was rough… Thought there was fog but there was no fog and then i felt paranoid. Stick to the natural stuff

Necromaster…If I do smoke, I must have the Sativa strain…It is amazingly inspiring and cerebral as Sukujin said…I can’t stand the strains of Indica as my body reacts with severe tiredness lasting for a few days…In my area you have to specifically ask for high grade and a name or else you are guaranteed 100% to get the Indica…This plant is a great meditative aid for mind expansion if used properly…

I no longer smoke as my working situation doesn’t permit it. Many moons ago I smoked daily, usually alone and spent hours simply staring in and out of focus. When I began opening sigils it was absolutely second nature, just like being baked and falling out of focus. So I would say it helped. That and I’ve ate my share of LSD and mescaline which contributed I’m pretty sure.
If you’re used to it, I can’t see how’d it would hurt.
What about Salvia? From what I’ve read it’s intended to be chewed and not smoked thus leading to much longer effect and also smoking it supposedly makes one “dumb” after prolonged use.

It for sure can enhance rituals. Salvia D. as well, though just pure leaves.
Nothing to strong to mess things up, just enhancement,

I have never smoked specifically for a ritual, but as part of a greater period of time where I have been doing a bunch of things whilst high I have definitely noticed I am much more perceptive of energies in and around me.

Roadside testing in Australia is pretty annoying, but you have to fail the “lick test” before they get serious and it will only detect THC on your saliva for about 6 hours, so as long as you aren’t actually driving stoned you should be fine. Even so I have noticed that they only put these vans into and out of the lower socioeconomic areas of my city, which are tankfully areas I don’t live.

[quote=“Soundwave, post:10, topic:425”]I have never smoked specifically for a ritual, but as part of a greater period of time where I have been doing a bunch of things whilst high I have definitely noticed I am much more perceptive of energies in and around me.

Roadside testing in Australia is pretty annoying, but you have to fail the “lick test” before they get serious and it will only detect THC on your saliva for about 6 hours, so as long as you aren’t actually driving stoned you should be fine. Even so I have noticed that they only put these vans into and out of the lower socioeconomic areas of my city, which are tankfully areas I don’t live.[/quote]

That’s so crazy man. Do they have to have probable cause before they can order you to take a test? Or can they just pull anyone over and administer? Also, do you have the choice to refuse the test? I know in Utah, at least, you can refuse the Breathalyzer - you’ll probably get a ticked for obstruction of justice and spend the night in a cell, but at least you won’t get a DUI. Not that getting away with DUI’s is a good thing. In fact, I recommend not drinking and driving at all. But you know what I mean :stuck_out_tongue: heh - it’s a matter of freedom :smiley:

Sukujin

That’s so fucked up! I thought you Aussies were way more socially liberal and tolerant of marijuana and alcohol. Im friends with a few people from Melbourne and they’ve never told me any of this. I would expect this kind of nonsense in America, we have a bunch of god damn bible thumpers lobbying for strict moral laws. But in Australia?!? I’m disappointed. Gonna have to cross out that country off the places I want to immigrate to.

Norway and Russia are the places to be

Australia still has it’s freedoms when compared to some other countries but like Sukujin says it is now a ‘nanny state’ and is getting worse by the day. Bills, rent and housing are rising rapidly and they have now introduced a carbon tax. Overall Aussies are fairly easy going and liberal towards MJ and Alcohol and some other drugs but the politically correct BS is being enforced more and more these days. It wasn’t too bad 10-15 years ago but these days even the local councils are waiting to fuck you over it seems. They have put in paid parking in nearly every shopping center and the fines are out of control. The cost of living has risen dramatically in the last few years but wages haven’t. You have to be ultra cautious just driving down the road due to the speed, red light cameras on every set of traffic lights. Basically just revenue raising for the government. It is sad to see it going this way. It is a beautiful country and really ‘was’ a lucky country. The ones in control are ruining it.