The greatest secret

If you study the Garden of Eden legend, you’d know that the Serpent gave you a certain power… his power and god’s power. That power has been lost, dormant inside you. This is something that not many now, so pay attention.

There is a head of the infernal hierarchy. The Serpent. All demons respect and worship that power. And that power is inside you. The kundalini. It’s the same serpent in the Garden of Eden. Now it gets interesting.

The Serpent is known to have many names and faces. Satan, Lucifer, Samael, Shaitan, etc. Koetting doesn’t know this, but Satan or Lucifer is NOT just another demon in the hierarchy. It’s just a face of the Ancient Serpent. And only a piece of the whole will not have the same power as the whole, so it’s only natural for Koetting to assume that Lucifer is not the leader, because he hasn’t experienced the Serpent in it’s entirety.

This Serpent has a name. A personal, master name, that encompasses all of his titles, faces and names. Even when I’m thinking of his name right now, I can feel my kundalini tingling and a tremendous, volcanic and primitive power stirring inside me. That name is embedded into every human’s DNA. It’s there from an ancient memory, a memory that dates back to the Garden of Eden, when man first met the Serpent. When I first heard it, I felt like I somehow remembered it, but never actually found out about it, like it was already inside me, waiting to wake up. The name grants you power over all demons when you use it, it grants you power over all humans and over yourself, in whichever way you want it.

But here’s the trick. You can’t use that name unless Lucifer releases it’s power for you, unless he gives you access to that power. I’m not saying that you can’t use it without his accord, but not to it’s full capacity. Nonetheless, whoever knows the name has real power, you can command any demon with it. I literally felt how demons were compelled to do what I commanded them when using this name.

Now, if you want the name, PM me and I’ll give you the name of not only the Serpent, but the Winged Serpent. The name of not only the Winged Serpent, but YOUR name, your right even since before you were born. The right you have since the Garden of Eden incident. This is why Azazel said that YOU are the head of the infernal hierarchy. Chanting this name alone will raise your kundalini and it will also induce a very intense demonic possession, but one that wakes up the Satan inside, not one induced from a demon that enters your body. It’s the devil you already have inside you. This is the greatest power I’ve ever experienced. The mere utterance of it will bring hell itself to your feet.

When I found out about the name it was when I summoned Lucifer and asked him to always be there for me when I need him, to have his help whenever I needed it, to align my intentions with his intentions and his intentions with mine. I don’t know if this is going to help you with anything, but I like to share.

Good luck and you’re welcome!

P.S.: I reserve the right to choose who I’m going to share this name with.

8 Likes

I was gonna pick apart this post, but I think the following is appropriate:

This sounds like a medieval grimoire promising fame and fortune the first time you call up Lucifuge Rofocale (or whatever). You say that you can now control all the humans and demons, hell itself bends its knees before you and you do what with it? Write a post on a forum? You could write a book on it and force all the humans in the world to buy it and the accompanying sticker pack. Or you could go out and change the world! Save the environment! Stop impending wars with Middle East countries! Don’t sit on your damn couch eating cheetos if you actually have that kind of power.

I’m not gonna say that your Unverified Personal Gnosis is wrong, but it could be.

I’m with you on this, WP. Nothing more to add!

Lucifer is not Satan. Not even close. This lunatic is frankly getting on my nerves.

“Don’t sit on your damn couch eating cheetos if you actually have that kind of power.”

• WP

LOL…oh man I feel off my demonic perch whilst reading that!!!

OK,

My 3 cents:

1. It’s foolish for you, me, or anyone to speak on my behalf, WP’s behalf, PM’s behalf, or Bran the Man’s behalf if this conversation was happening in real-time, BUT some of the aforementioned members weren’t present right?

Well Elison, why are you speaking for E.A. about what he does or doesn’t know?

1. Secondly (and I KNOW I could be very wrong here friends), I think anyone on this forum would say to any other member “Well, if you really want to “Know”…evoke Lucifer, Satan, Jesus, or Tron yourself and ask”.

2. These types of posts are dangerous friends. Not dangerous like Black Magick in the main where, yes, I too call myself GOD, am the only GOD that matters and have a desire to raise thyself and others to this status.

Dangerous because it’s fanaticism. And there is NO such thing as a well adjusted fanatic. Have you watched Koetting’s recent YouTube vid?

I believe he states something to the effect that ALL the great leaders of this world’s religions were about having an experience, coming forth with “The Truth”, then…Key Point having the followers/practitioners/parishioners experience “The Truth” for themselves!!!

Themselves.

I’m tired of this…it’s 1:30pm in the afternoon here, I’m going to experience my own gnosis and meditate in Jhana for 45min. everyone.

Peace & fucking love,

M439

1 Like

Howdy,

I really don’t have much to add that hasn’t already been said. I’m just joining this thread waiting for EA’s reply. Further, it’s usually a bad idea to assume you know what another person knows or doesn’t know without extensive conversation with that person. Even still its nearly impossible to fully know the mind of another living God.

Also what’s the point of bragging about some sort of power without the will to share it with the rest of the class? If you know the name, say it. If lucifer can take away your power for doing so then it never was yours. You were just borrowing it.

1 Like

kundalini shakti is the turning point of the left hand path. i think ea knows all about kundalini seeing as he did his time in the ona, tob, etc.

it’s great that you’ve had your own realizations in magick and whatnot but please don’t assume that just because something is new FOR YOU that it is also new for EVERYBODY ELSE.

there are plenty of magicians who have forgotten things you haven’t even learned yet. it’s not the best idea for you to assume they don’t know just because they don’t speak about it. some mages really do know how to keep silent.

nevertheless, good stuff on you gaining the realization that kundalini shakti is the way to go.

keep working

Did you not read the OP? First off, I’m not a lunatic, you’re just an uneducated moron who wants to look like a smart-ass because your lack of education only allows you to feel good when you insult other people. Grow up. Secondly, Lucifer is not Satan. It’s an aspect of the Serpent. I never said Lucifer was Satan, I said they share the same origin.

[quote=“WrithingParasite, post:2, topic:1556”]I was gonna pick apart this post, but I think the following is appropriate:

This sounds like a medieval grimoire promising fame and fortune the first time you call up Lucifuge Rofocale (or whatever). You say that you can now control all the humans and demons, hell itself bends its knees before you and you do what with it? Write a post on a forum? You could write a book on it and force all the humans in the world to buy it and the accompanying sticker pack. Or you could go out and change the world! Save the environment! Stop impending wars with Middle East countries! Don’t sit on your damn couch eating cheetos if you actually have that kind of power.

I’m not gonna say that your Unverified Personal Gnosis is wrong, but it could be.[/quote]

Why should I change the world? The world will change itself when it deserves to do so.

And btw, this is not my personal gnosis only. This name is verified. I tested it over and over and I also told it to a couple of friends. They too said that the name had a very powerful influence, even when thought of.

[quote=“Zecharyah 555, post:6, topic:1556”]Howdy,

I really don’t have much to add that hasn’t already been said. I’m just joining this thread waiting for EA’s reply. Further, it’s usually a bad idea to assume you know what another person knows or doesn’t know without extensive conversation with that person. Even still its nearly impossible to fully know the mind of another living God.

Also what’s the point of bragging about some sort of power without the will to share it with the rest of the class? If you know the name, say it. If lucifer can take away your power for doing so then it never was yours. You were just borrowing it.[/quote]

Yes, I can tell you the name. But why? Why should I publicly post the Ancient name of the Serpent for every fool or amateur to use? What I told you is very real. The name exists and it has tremendous power. It would actually be foolish of you to think that spirits don’t have personal names like this one, because the normal names that you use are not names, but titles.

A fool would not use the name b3cause he is of course fool. Fools hear sound advice and foolishly ignore it. An amature may lack the skill to use the name, but according to you this is an all powerful name that unlocks the power to control demons and people so by telling this name to the amateur he would become the expert simply by saying it. Instead this is elitism, having power and the ability to grant others powers but chosing not to do so. Or it is bullshit unverified and unable to be tested by others just an attempt to make oneself look skilled. I publish my results here in their fullness so that my fellow forum members can reproduce my Results If they choose to do so. I’m not worried about fools or amateurs.

Z, this bitch is just so full it! I scrolled through all of his previous posts and it’s all contradictory to what he claims now. Usually, when somebody says that he/she isn’t allowed or just will not share this or that, it’s nothing else than an attempt to come across as interesting and important.

Just have a look at his previous posts… Not exactly the questions of an omnipotent god!

You know, all of these idiots make me miss the people who were here at the beginning of this forum; who remembers Zoë, Maxx, Ridgerunner, Beboe, Cloud9, Jilllblack, Neophyte, Attis, reaper, PyreOD, Darkness and the others? Sure we had the occasional idiot such as Japerez, but that was just that: occasional! Now it looks like it has become a plague.

You misunderstood “fool”. There are skilled magicians who could evoke or invoke Lucifer and ask him to have access to the power of the name, but those magicians may use the name for wrong reasons. I’m careful when it comes to who I share my knowledge with.

But I don’t understand what’s all the fuss about. You can just evoke Lucifer and ask it for the name and the power to use it. Or, I could actually tell you the name in a PM and you can just invoke Lucifer and ask it for the access. If Lucifer won’t give you the access, that’s not my problem. How does that sound?

[quote=“Bran, post:12, topic:1556”]Z, this bitch is just so full it! I scrolled through all of his previous posts and it’s all contradictory to what he claims now. Usually, when somebody says that he/she isn’t allowed or just will not share this or that, it’s nothing else than an attempt to come across as interesting and important.

Just have a look at his previous posts… Not exactly the questions of an omnipotent god![/quote]

So it seems that you have a problem with open minded people who question everything, right? My questions from the previous posts were good questions. Yes, they may not seem logical to you, but then again, you think you know all the answers so you cling to your beliefs instead of always verifying if what you know is indeed true or if there’s something else that you miss. Keep going, you’re on the right track ;). Now, if you don’t like my thread or my questions or the fact that I’m HELPING people and not spoon-feeding them, get out of my threads and quit acting like a 2 year old who looks for approval by insulting others to look good.

My questions or what I share is meant to make you DO stuff or to provoke your thoughts. I’m not going to spoon-feed people like you who won’t even accept that there may be something that they don’t know about. Quit with the all-knowing arogant attitude and learn some respect and to be more open minded and willing to experiment.

1 Like

yay battle on…
missed me ? =D
ahahaha seems this little boy here has something to say, let him speak :

And i thought i was crazy :slight_smile:

Names or words are meaningless Elison.
A true magician knows that…you don’t even need to be involved in magick to know such! A true magician could be any Great Human that is completely aware of who he is and what surrounds him. We speak because it would take millions of years to put us all to that same level that we were supposed to achieve right after we were made humans, a level in which no words would be needed, a world in which sounds would barely exist but only inside peoples minds, a world probably much better then the one we have, but since some have this power more evident then others it was certainly not an easy task and someone probably tried…but it failed. We are as we are, we humans are weak and we must know it, because only knowing it we can surpass that and achieve higher levels of consciousness. Only then, is a human less weak.
It is not because of a friggin WORD that all the secrets in the world are going to change, if that was so it had already been done, some anarchyst or liberal guy would’ve already made everyone aware of it and if it didn’t happen its simply because there is no such thing. There is One Power that rules everything indeed, we call it Universe. If it is one, or if it is more, ask him…
On Earth though, the powers that be are long recognized and they do have Names that we can call them by, they are completely " confirmed " and atested. And no i am not speak of humans there…

[quote=“sunas, post:16, topic:1556”]Names or words are meaningless Elison.
A true magician knows that…you don’t even need to be involved in magick to know such![/quote]

This is where you’re wrong. Names have power. Names are the vibrational essence of the spirit, translated into spoken words. Just like sigils are the vibrational signature of the spirit, translated into a bi-dimensional plane.

Note that I’m talking about names here, NOT titles. Titles are words like Lucifer, Satan, etc. Names are a whole different story. They don’t have a meaning in a certain language, like titles do, they represent an energetic essence. Besides the titles spirits are already known by, they have personal names, names that don’t represent their position, but their essence. THOSE names hold the real power. Names are not meaningless, nor are titles. But names are powerful, whereas titles are not.

Okay, I agree with Elison, this is an easy form of power that can be accessed with relative ease by a skilled practitioner. So there’s no need to be displaying it for everyone. It’ll give the newbies something to look forward to.

“Why should I change the world? The world will change itself when it deserves to do so.”

That’s escapism bullshit. You just don’t want to admit that you can’t and you won’t. Again, if this power were real then the true power of the Empire would flow through you and you could change the world quicker than most take to get used to a new job.

“This name is verified. I tested it over and over and I also told it to a couple of friends. They too said that the name had a very powerful influence, even when thought of.”

Not only is that not living up to what it would take to verify your claims (i.e. controlling humans and all demons, hell itself bending its knees before you), it also means nothing to anyone that some of your gullible friends decided to say a few words. If it really works, present it before a legitimate scientific group, test the results (which there obviously should be some physical manifestations of this power since the Empire is apparently going through you) and have it peer reviewed and the whole world will know.

I’m saying this all in seriousness. You need to back up your claims or atleast write an article about the power, where it comes from, how it can be accessed and field results. Something more than a forum post saying that you’re now all powerful.

Elison if you tell me, sound can have a certain power, or exactly the vibration of that sound on the earth atmosphere…i will tell you that even a movement has a certain power within the earth atmosphere as well. That doesn’t mean you cannot make the same movement or sound resonate in the atmosphere, without physical presence of the same, meaning. . non existing.

Ok, so you agree. Let’s see the rest of your post.

[quote=“WrithingParasite, post:18, topic:1556”]“Why should I change the world? The world will change itself when it deserves to do so.”

That’s escapism bullshit. You just don’t want to admit that you can’t and you won’t. Again, if this power were real then the true power of the Empire would flow through you and you could change the world quicker than most take to get used to a new job. [/quote]

This is not escapism in any form. Why would I want to change the world, when I could change myself? Why would I care about others? Is my existence dependent on them? No. With this name, I can control demons and humans alike, since it is embedded into every human’s being. Why the hell would I want to change the world, really? Why should I care about them? Will it help ME, if I change the world? No. But I can still get everything I want, I can live my life the way I want to. And I’m pleased with that.

But then again, just like Koetting said in his work, Ipsissimus, changing yourself is changing the world. The world reflects YOU. Change yourself and you’ll immediately see changes in the world around you. There’s no need to change what is outside of yourself.

[quote=“WrithingParasite, post:18, topic:1556”]“This name is verified. I tested it over and over and I also told it to a couple of friends. They too said that the name had a very powerful influence, even when thought of.”

Not only is that not living up to what it would take to verify your claims (i.e. controlling humans and all demons, hell itself bending its knees before you), it also means nothing to anyone that some of your gullible friends decided to say a few words. If it really works, present it before a legitimate scientific group, test the results (which there obviously should be some physical manifestations of this power since the Empire is apparently going through you) and have it peer reviewed and the whole world will know.[/quote]

Again, since you agree with me that this name should not be revealed, why do you say THIS? And they are not gullible, they are experienced satanists, with years of work in this domain. And they confirmed the power of the name.

How can I back up THIS claim? I don’t spoon-feed, I provoke people to go find out themselves. Spoon-feeding is crap, it weakens people. Experiencing this yourself will give you a better understanding of it. So I’m actually helping much more by doing things like this, instead of spoon-feeding.