The Great Watcher Shemyaza

Experiences with him…what you know about him…

4 Likes

Well, if you read the book of Enoch, it supposedly states that he was the leader of the “fallen angels” from Heaven. But i think it was translated incorrectly because Azazel was also one of the watchers that fell with Shemjaza, but Azazel is more powerful.

I have also read texts stating that Shemjaza was another aspect of our very own Lucifer. Shemjaza means “That Infamous Traiter”.

The aspect before Shemjaza was Yequn. This was described to be Lucifer with his angelic status and glory.

The way you can contact Shemjaza is also through the mainstream sigil to work Lucifer.

Hope that helps!

2 Likes

Helps alot thanks

1 Like

I do not agree! Shemyaza or shemhazay means “the visionary name” in Hebrew!

5 Likes

Heyyy,been years since I’ve been here. Shemyaza actually means"one who has seen the name" very potent yet elusive figure in modern magic. He’s connected with Orion the constellation. Worked with him for awhile back then. Actually this post might just get me saying hello to him soon

8 Likes

I believe if im not mistaken JS Garrett works with shemyaza

7 Likes

@Rory_Mclellan,

I think you might want to take a look here,
and maybe also give your 2 cents in on it. :wink:

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

He is very protective over those he care for, some trait that he shares with me as well :wink: He can be dangerous when angry, but aren’t we all as well? He is very kind and caring, at least from what I have experienced with him :slight_smile:

2 Likes