The Great Marquis Orias

Hi everyone,
I hope you all are doing well. I’ve been really busy with work and life that I haven’t had much time to check in on here, but I have been practicing the craft and I’m today I’m here to share.

A few weeks ago I summoned the great Marquis Orias. I pulled his sigil on my phone and called his enn after doing the LBRP and then I felt a relaxing presence, that’s when I knew that Orias was present. I called Orias regarding a friend whom I haven’t seen in years and I missed dearly. I’ve reached out to them to meet, but they never got back to me. So I’ve asked Orias to have them call me with the intentions of meeting. In exchange I would offer the great Marquis sweet liquor and formal praise. So here it goes:

I can’t believe the results and speed that the great Marquis came through within. Weeks later, I got a call from my old friend and they told me they were on the way to meet with me the same night. We had drinks, laughed and reminisced on good times. It was honestly one of the best nights I’ve had in a long time. I’m beyond impressed with the Marquis and publicly praise them for their skilled magic. Orias is swift, smart and greatly honoured. Praise Orias!! Praise the great Marquis!! Thank you and I look forward to our next communication.

11 Likes

This demon has a special place in my heart due to being the first one I got results from, after a long, long list of failures.

I’m happy for your results :smiley:

5 Likes

Orias is wonderful. I called on him a little before Christmas of last year to help assist me with getting someone to come visit and he came through and then some. The visit happened January 14th.

Thank you for sharing, he’s such an awesome spirit.