The GENESIS Of The Ordo Ascensum Aetyrnalis

~

Thank You! I, as well as EA, are always very Happy to hear that people are enjoying and/or getting something educational from the podcasts. :slight_smile:

I haven’t been able to watch that particular podcast yet, to answer with more clarity. And I won’t respond on EA’s behalf …but from what I remember about that conversation, as well as some I’ve had with Timothy …was that BALG doesn’t PLAN on republishing the OAA material again in any format for an individual release in the future. But that this would remain unique and exclusive to the limited physical copies of The Complete Works alone.

The Complete Works Volume was the only official BALG release of the OAA Complete Discourses for the Lessons and Initiation Rites of the 18 Flames  ..and It, like all the other BALG copyrighted material, is not permitted to be reproduced for distribution in any way, shape, or form.
..But that the Restrictions on the Oaths of Confidentiality, for actual members of the OAA were hereby Lifted and Incinerated, for these discourses. Meaning that if any of those members desired to share the Lessons & Rites that they acquired from within the order, back when the OAA was still active (and pre-BALG) they were given his blessing to do so at their own discretion..

~ That's the understanding I remembered walking away from the conversation with.  But for the clarifying Last Word in the matter, it's all up to EA & Timothy as the two administrators of BALG.

…Hope this was Helpful to some degree! :slight_smile:

Of what video are you speaking Sukujin? I can’t seem to find it…

Thanks Sukujin.

Excellent video I’m glad I had been brought to this website and I look forward to what is coming.