The "GD Thing"

I didn’t want to start a thread for this because I feel like we’re off-topic enough lately. But there wasn’t a place to talk about it, so here it is.

I was oblivious the entire time this was going down, but holy fuck this is some of the most obsessive, mentally ill shit I’ve ever encountered and it made me very uncomfortable reading. This poster (posters? they all sound like the same person) talks exactly like the schizophrenic serial killers in Ramsey Cambell novels.

https://watcherofthedawn.wordpress.com/2014/04/11/satan-snubs-hellmouth-ritual/

It seems like we’re suddenly a magnet for highly disruptive, mentally unwell creeps. Maybe some of us should organize something to deflect this…

[quote=“Sultitan_Itan, post:1, topic:3055”]I didn’t want to start a thread for this because I feel like we’re off-topic enough lately. But there wasn’t a place to talk about it, so here it is.

I was oblivious the entire time this was going down, but holy fuck this is some of the most obsessive, mentally ill shit I’ve ever encountered and it made me very uncomfortable reading. This poster (posters? they all sound like the same person) talks exactly like the schizophrenic serial killers in Ramsey Cambell novels.

https://watcherofthedawn.wordpress.com/2014/04/11/satan-snubs-hellmouth-ritual/

It seems like we’re suddenly a magnet for highly disruptive, mentally unwell creeps. Maybe some of us should organize something to deflect this…[/quote]

Deflect what? Nothing is going on. Just someone who doesn’t believe what Koetting is doing is legit.

I don’t really notice what the hell the golden dawn does either if they think that white magic is superior to black. I tend to think they are equal. Then again, that blog post came from someone who is one sided and I wouldn’t trust that. Robert Bruce does white magic, but he had already seen some claims of EA to make him see him as a legitimate magician.

White or or black magick is not the question in what is the strongest. at the end of the day is who is more willing to do what it takes to get the job done. and it usually is a black mage

The satan snubs site is just a bunch of cunts needing to voice an opinion on a web site due to there opinion in real life not meaning shit to anyone

Saying one side of the magical spectrum is more “powerful” than another is like saying one martial art is superior to the rest. Its not the art, its the fighter, or in this case, the mage. He whose Will is strongest, wins. Simple as that.

Except some martial arts really are shit and a good fighter would be much better off fighting by instinct than learning one of them. Take note, mighty magi of ye various supreme orders.