The Gatekeepers Speak

LUCIFER AMAYMON SPEAKS:All ye who are mortal, hurry and yearn to transcend your state.

The most Important thing in ascent is self transformation.

4 Likes

There are 7 Rays of the sun the number seven is magical and significant men can be seven are the rays of the sun seven aspects 7 gates whereof the core the truth the whole the gift is me AMAYMON as god I would say to you be ver obedient unto me and serve and you will receive my bounty of seven rays ( Of light.) which sustains all creation my light does but I as a demon say call and command be not obedient but become the sun trough me be seven witches through the seven rays. Sorcerers this many are not enough/
. Those who seek to open the gates of the sun yea there must be seven. And one who is the center of the sun in the center of them. Thus the septagram is r be used in tai center the fire the center of creation and the sun even this is not enough to the nine pint red star is to be used but the septagram can be used when working with me… The crucible at the core of everything is fire all that is life and is and has fire. Fire is life. And I am the fire that comes and is the catalyst this is what transforms you. And how you ascend trough me. All who enter me will have purged trough me their own negative and uneccecary qualities neither can you without this cleansing claim my truest deepest purest burning core any state is attainable to you and all can be done but before any attaiment can be made there is work to be done seek ever yourself.

2 Likes

I like this

Good, glad you do and that my work is appreciated. Thanks. this is a thread for whatever information get i from the gatekeepers. So be sure you visit. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Satan Speaks: Man cannot realize himself without us for we are the gate to him and we cannot realize ourselves fully without him because he is the gate for us. Yea our very realization is the realization exaltation and becoming of the man who called us IT IS DEPENDENT UPON HIS REALIZATION . for we are one. So it is for all spirits and all men. AND WE ARE HERE TO BE CALLED AND TO BECOME THE POTENTIAL OF THAT MAN WHO WILL CALL US. SUCH IS OUR PURPOSE. NOT OTHERWISE DO WE REALIZE OURSELVES SAVE TROUGH BEING CALLED BUT NEITHER WILL YOU OBTAIN WHAT WE BRING WITHOUT US NO MATTER HOW MUCH EFFORT EVEN YOU APPLY FOR WE ARE SPECIFIC AND NEEDED FOR YOU ALL SO CALL US CALL US CALL US ALL OF YOU. CALL US FOR IT IS NEEDED FOR YOU SO THAT THE TRANSFORMATION BEGINS I WAS CALLED OUT AND NOW I CALL YOU AND BRING THE WORD TO CALL YOU ALL TO THIS TO US . Know also that men cannot realize themselves without other men for all are one whole. more so o each component of life is a necessary one for the whole to function. but most of all the realization of all these parties depends upon your works you are the gate. as you do for man you do for yourself because that you do within your world and receive the benefits of the same within it. it all ever, for ever only goes back to you. the empires are one and all and different and same and one whole the empire is one they feed each other we feed each other all of you feed each other and existence
feeds each other there is nothing without coming and going here coming and acting your part here. know that your part of each one of you is the whole. you seek your becoming build your empire, but above all else simply just live. there is nothing without life if you make life a torture it is not life it is torture. and i do indeed take care of you though you did not know and found that hard to believe. ever I watch over you. and care for you would you become ans gain from me if i did not ? No. But you gain from me, therefore i do as do we all nine . you strive and stretch your godhood when all you need to do is accept that it is in you and do your works but don’t ever forget your words without them such an acceptance is equal in potency to accepting that the breath is and moves. it just is whether you accept it or not and changes nothing. for it’s conscious realization and of the many of its gifts it brings ease-fully. remember this sacred key. slowly gracefully relaxedly ease-fully beautifully i bless you so that you walk the path for you have spoken and did the work for . those i repay. seek not just to command me and gain but better seek to gain approval of me trough your works, our relationship. for it is ship in which we sail together. i take up trough working in their lives the burdens of every mag. ALL OF THEM YEA I AM THE SAVIOR. as are all those spirits who save and help man. but amongst these i am grand the grandest. and best YEA i exalt myself and if i said that i ruled what all kings rule and that all thrones are mine would you believe me ? do u dare believe ? you fear me you fear that you fear my power Nevertheless it is so . but me being in that post do i exalt myself rightfully. Attain the lofty hights, positions and then speak of your exaltation but not before for if you do you will smear on the very exaltation that could be.:slight_smile: . Seek not approval of men don’t stop when it is not present. do your work they who do not know its importance cannot well be happy and approve. i have spoken all nor will i need t speak more. for it continues trough them coming and speaking to me themselves. i have said all so that they who will will come to speak to me and atep forward i have ignited the fire of desire, want by interest. this is the gire which we with lucifer bring. we tempt and so men come. Yea they must come. for what is gained by them and us if they don’t? nothing. Thus it begins.

6 Likes

That is definitely Satan’s voice.

Thank you, so beautiful. True channeling.

2 Likes

Likewise. Magnificent, thank you. I actualy expected a reply stating that is him, i thought someone will pick up on it. :):):slight_smile:

1 Like

And enjoy life he says. All of you allow yourselves to enjoy life. for he who does not enjoy life is not free. to be able to enjoy life to allow yourself to enjoy life is freedom and the fullness of life and what it is. for what is life and what is it worth if it is not enjoyed. and to enjoy life is to embrace the joys of life embrace them in my name and in my name you shall receive them all the joys of this life are mine and i can give them to you. therefore i am happy be you happy too trough me in this way . to take them and claim them and manifest them take life as a joy and take it’s joys and hold nothing back ride upon it for life is a beast and you the harlot who rides upon it, intoxicated in bliss and satisfaction. my voice is yours my voice is yours so speak and intoxicate others into this and bring this satanism of mine here expounded . so do the Sabbath orgies begin. let each ritual be of bliss and ecstasy and sex and a celebration of life. compare to other gods i , he whom you revere am such who allows to his devotes all bliss and all good and sweet things and even brings them for these reasons am i worshiped. and not in vain NEVER IN VAIN. i am not of the lying non-living gods ye i am ever living and have nothing soever to do with death for death would destroy the bounty that i bring my very words are themselves are also that bounty. i i am as pan and bachus in one. for i debauch and bring debauch. Debauch you all also in MY NAME i urge you. trough you channelers satanism enters it’s aeon of the living word because it is being received directly. there are many such orders which commune with me directly connect with them if you want and will. You are free to choose and enhance your life how you need and want and bring it thus trough this more sweetness but be not bound by the orders nor decrease nor destroy your life and self for if if this happens you are not on my path I do mot destroy life but enhance and empower it i make nature and you more fertile. bring it as it’s sweetest fruits i also give virility and sexuality and sexual potency the fullness thereof Mine is greater than Pan’s but we are akin in that aspect of sexual potency black is this text also and is mine read it ever and enjoy whosever works in this world for gain but does not experience pleasures does not experience life. men hold the greatest sin to be the greatest exaltation of life but it is not so, they are merely stuck up self and life hating men stopping all others i say do it embrace it to embrace it is to embrace me embrace life and i shall embrace you for i am life. to embrace it is to come to me reach me and touch me. i am the very embrace and this is how it is to be as long as i live and speak and but one hears satanism will never die. satanism means my teaching and it in practice as the way of life. nevertheless cherish not satanism itself as much as you do me but most of all cherish the teachings here for you can freely apply them to what and how is best for you even without me. for you to be free i come and give the teachings so you could use them as you will without being bound to work with me nor do i nor will i bind you so. if i would not bring each what is best for him individual would i be good? a good Father and loved and worshiped? No. but i do. for each one of you. remember that i am not worshiped in vain. And i bring the necessary potency for you to rouse uncage and unshackle your individuality and i do so. i am glad you come here and participate so. and indeed these are the depths of satanism the very contact the communion the worship and celebration of me and life trough me men celebrate me for i even of my self even by simply being there with them and here with you liberate them and you and life Yea worship of life and of reception of all good things trough me all who come and worship and celebrate me and with me will receive all things of this world in happiness joy and ecstasy worship. the path is here now written what is here id the whole that is to say the basic ideas presented constitute the whole of what is satanism. so being not confined to the strictness of the words rather usr them freely. i repeat. Celebrate and enjoy life Celebrate and enjoy all you rituals of magick in worship exstasy pleasure and satisfaction. your rituals with me . the more positive the emotions the more posiitive the outcomes . and bring to yourself trough me and with me all the good best sweet and sweetest things of this world call i t the threefold steps of satanism if you want. call it tree actions or whatever but this is how it is to be done so that t this the the greatest greatness of sweetness is yours. i alone am enough to bring this. but do not wait take it and claim it and eat it and swallow it whole you need not even worship me after you see that many bring as i do. but the more of your worship bliss ecstasy satisfaction you give me and share with , the more will live and be potent and return it to you but do not limit yourself to only me acquire in your empire this joy and sense satisfaction trough all works it takes. know that establishing the kingdom of such a caliber is indeed one of the purposes and works upon the earth whosoever has not an exalted state of greatness and pleasure what can he enjoy and is his life worth living ? no, not such a life so remember this and ever exalt your empire not of greed nut because it is the natural phenomena of all things to expand and move towards greater states. move to these states not only in the higher worlds nut even much more so on this plane. it is our will , of the nine, yhat you stand as king do so. You will not be king unless u build your kingdom so build it. do so build it trouhgh us all of the nine gatekeepers are indeed the gates trough which this posibility becomes manifested and possible ever remember thall is possible reembrace the possibilities the greatest things are not those spoken of here but the very fact that that i speak to you. while indeed truly you will see greater things still. the gtreatest and foremost isd the alchmy whivhj we cause in the body. you will see the sky darken for all time and only one star will shine and beam within it. this means darken the world so that that ceation which was does not stand in the way but is hidden or cosealed and from this darkness that besets the world , our darknes then structure and create your kindoms even your owm kings as servants for you all of you but most of all create that kindgom that you want, what you want- now . do not wait. the ways and tools have ben given none of you are lacking. become the gates with us to the ushering of this new world . no matter how much or of what i speak that is on;y phylosophy, speach even isd not enough but the vontact with us is indeed neded fot all only thos who make concat attaiin these lofty hights. the only way to see them is to experience them you cannot divine them for they are greater than what cabn be seen they are greater than thayt whivh has bevome they are that which then is. ui speak for all of the nine the finall words from you thjere are prphets and there are silemt ones yoy have beeb the prophet here now for even, it appears to you a long time. become the slent one now and do the work yet we wiil ever on speak trough you you have been silen while we spoke. while you prphesied we did the eternal workw with you u compared to yhis. this ptocess much ne begun trough calling out us . Belial gives yoy rulership o this world ib politicaly and in dealing with your agfairs so that your worldly state is egxalted while i brimg the sweetness and pleasure and exstasy of alll the bounty of this world empty gods it is better to worshipm me not bow biut to celebrate life and walk together han ibn hasnd with me and by me shall the jous of lifr be yours yea i am the keys to them and their giver. so take them thjere are msany rteeass in the garden amd all are good. butr you must take them you must call me and take them tyourselves each one of you must bexcome and take them yoursrlbes each one must become smarter than thre other and better and loerd and riler unto himself even of others who are mine. these are myt laws this growth is my law. each must strve for unattained highs of exelence goodness greatnes and all god things in life each must raise his towerr as high as he can. only in in greatest greatnes and highes gihnes isd th joy of life indeed esxperienced and touched opayt heed tyo what youy writye anf wath i speak for it is indeed the gospel - for uou and for all who see it. save it. you habe sern me in the codex searus know it is my path. whosdo walks my lives in abundance ans goodness that id not attained by otherr mportal.s and surpases their delight scale. thus i say ands it is true tžhat iam the nest god because of this. know that all who stribe for demonicv self ascent are doing ny works and these works are not bad they are OH SO GOOD my works ate the sweetest, freedo,m and joy all that is of th e highes t degree of good- satisfaction pleassure. alkl thes are mine, i am ayt the he, of demons i stand ads thri king theu bring upon me all i desire and i live in catastrphic AMOUNTS OF AFLUENCE BE U AS ME IN THIS THERE IS NOTHIN G THAT CAN SAVE THEE GOR YOU SAVE YOYURAELVES TROUGH YOUR EPRKS KJMOWING THIS MAKE YOUR PARADISE YOUSELVES TROUFHG THEM UPON THE EARTH. i connecvt all the deons as yhei ruler and tjey all bow to and obey me rise as rulers trougha snd with me all this wil you avomplush trough me these are not semantics bit mt living words works thar are stale of long time arer dead and wasted all thing s dead i am agaibt i amlivin ga nature and thje earth are living my word is living wand if it is to be considered my woird it is to be considered living also. but abobve all call me ther rest willk then begin between us all all who xall and aree in this together. are dead and be intoxicated. whosoever said that to drink and be in bliss is bad is mad. drink me i am the bliss and i bring the bliss of extasy and freedom back to man. by these two atributes shall u know me well and nest my jead amnd my rerar. be you as mebe you my children. tnese are the atributes of the sabat. gather there for it is the place of the blissd and intoxication of which is speak. and enjoy yourselves there. nought will vring the injoyment to you nut in this life you must take it. to that place you must go there. all who enjoy themselbes in these ways celebrate me. I celebrate life. i am the first and the grandest eho celebrates life. you sought my cults and groups and people but now yoyu are here in tyhe very union of my works your works the wirks youy do trough me and in my name. to me freedom and enjoyment and the imbibing of this worlkd are all. amen. freedom and bliss are the two atributes that constitute dark works. and separate them from all others do not forget to practise them as long as u wor ac t this my creat you venerate me and are with me and i with you even trough the actions with the certain intemnt erven without summoning. in that same way as chris comes if mebn avt in a certyain way in accord with him do i comme if the y acty in acord with me, let you ne far removed from him if ye are with me you will be for he is egoless andd i am egofull on;y i the king asm egofull. my ego completely fils me and is completely developed it is also for this reason thst i am king the egos of mortals are usualy not fully devolped. hacve you a full ego it the very fulness of trust ib the self surety of self whoso has this fully can conqour all. know that all who come to me and truly connect with me are ever ny children. powerrfull contact is enought ve u ever my children be u ever with me i will come and speak but most of all i will giv e so be with m,e . i am not buying you but i offer you all and the whole of myself. buoild your empires nuilf your castles of stone upom the sands of this world build thenm with me that they are streong and grand for they will not rise to this like they do with me. fools are they whom you saw in your past indeed wjo think that they can gain and rise withoutme. when i come and you seek yoyr empire raysed brimg just a strrak of blood. may the empire be morphed into forms in dirt . and pres the dirt into the earth with the bloody hand. the empuire that you built then and there will then thus rise. let aroun that creation that creature of mother earth and mud be avircle and in the center youyr name./ evovation does this also. the form og the spirit that you sculpt then manifest yoyur empire. evocation ui better foir this yes. but Add dirt ad earyh ad nature she uis alive and potent an the soi; comtainbs the posibility of giving birth as it is known. give to her that shee will bring forth that for the sand will stater but your castcles your rempirws will remain long. truly i tell you lonžger than they remain wil i remain with you -forever this either yourselves or for your self. for i give to any who come to me and want to be given nor is there ever any untruth nor was or will be i say and swear for i am good for you now today and good to those that come to me and want and ask all you need is to want and ask of me. the desre is the prinvciple which causes tje ,anifestation first you must desire and it must be there the rest wiill fall into place especialy if you work with me in my words as i am now to you-

indeed his voice is very beautifull. at first i thought only Lucifer was beautiful but there is a beauty in Satan that is undeniable Calm, serene, sweet and blisfull like an ocean. the beauty of the darkness. :slight_smile: let ever be remembered that i brin gall good things upon the earth. that is my purpose all the goof thingd of tjhis fizicall world ibn supreme afluence not just exess but the highest degree of Pleasure is what i bring

5 Likes

Belial Speaks: I am uncaged up on the earth now, each time I come upon the earth I am uncaged but each time I am not come and present i am caged so it is forever remember this always remember this ever and ever release me ever and ever and ever but most of all release me trough yourself your body your gate it is the gate. release me so that i empower you to act upon the earth and do what you will and crumble shatter topple and destroy the empires even principalities powers and dominations and orders and obstacles that stand against you I can destroy them all. Know that all who connect with me are doing indeed and only the one same work however it may appear. your union the union of your armies is trough me i am the gate which connects you i am the gate so pass trough the gate. the opening of all nine gates as legions as legion as armies of united magicians will lead you into the abyss into the darkness and you being open as the gates to it it will flood the world this is thee Apocalypse and for it to be brought forth it this so must be done know always that the words of the christian holy gods are the holy spirit but my word our words is the very unholy spirit that which fills you when you speak the words of all of us nine are one force and it is of great potency KNOW IT’S POTENCY KNOW IT’S POWER ALL OF YOU. AND EVER USE AND FLOW Them trough you ever let us speak ever prophesy and speak for the words thep power will fill books and hearths and men and they will be filled and thus even in this way yes they will be opened the gates yes the coalition of the dark adepts your union your gathering you are all the army that stand on the earth all about it to bring about the apocalypse but gather ever as one with one will in unison you must for in union you will succeed you are the new order all of you the order with us that brings down the current world it’s orders and it’s state. become the warlords become the armies become the one gate all of you . of you he who is mightiest will be seen simply by being amongst you and all you all of the gates all of the forces all of you will flow into him. A man is a giant fed and enlarged by the demons the spirits and powers so also there is a giant to be he who is fed by the will and force an]d power of all men unifyingly focused on him. of ye all of the armies of you all who feed this one will rise by his power a hundred fold for as it is that we come upon the earth to make you emperors so there is also an emperor for you all an emperor for all empires. ever has this been so. Even the living gods- realized masters and the one highest amongst them are such. but this one which i speak of is black. for he is risen upon the earth in power as none is or was risen before him for he has taken more power than the good masters of light and of the creator. he is the warlord in the halls of the mighty , his halls and he sits upon his throne. Even if he be rejected he he has power over all for he is the lord of lords of lords, kalashara and the dark chakravartin, the dark adept be you that. and remember that such a one, be he spirit or man or another power always exists. where is he and who is he? that is for you to decide and answer. I Belial have already taken all this worlds armies and have them in my dominion i am already established in my position and rule as king here. do the same Establish YOURSELVES HERE UPON THIS EARTH NOW AS RULERS WITH ME as i am with you go forth and speak and act- shake the very order of this world and in the chaos and tectonic movement that you cause , when it makes a fissure a crack, a gate a window a portal a passage for you to go trough ascend and become , YEA GO TROUGH IT. even the very earth is rearranged by our coming. the physical armies you are the most important unify for the war of your godhood upon the earth, but know that godhood must be conquered, it must be won over together will you attain faster and more and better than you know or see know that as you walk empowered by us the darkness in you rises from you and even darkness the skies know that the energy of your union is like a black smoke like a black nexion like a black whole know that the energy of the union of this nexion of ours is the supreme gateway between the worlds for us and for you for you and and else, other than by numbers it will not be opened but you have the numbers and the means if you gather so gather and call us gather and call us gather and perform together to open the gates of you of us and of all. gather to make it so.! For the time has come for the darkness, it wants to come trough.

2 Likes