The Fucking Darkness

So… That book has the answers to the universe? But it’s man made ya know. Here’s a theory the earth moon and stars are created… Right there’s no fucking gnosis. There’s no book. All I asked for at the start was WTF is going on with these places.
Wait answer this if WE didn’t have a mind would they exist…And if they do are they all connected like a spider web

1 Like

When all is mind, then one has no choice but to fuck mind when the craving arrives.

1 Like

That book is as man made as every word typed here in this damn thread.

2 Likes

You guys are loving this. You all know the answers and your picking on a newbie

The book is a starting point. With a point to start from you just wander without understanding even if knowledge is dropped on ya head. :alien:

3 Likes

And I can keep it coming hot and steamy all night, baby. :kiss:

Here’s another great one that can fuck you up until you get it - why do many ancient Egyptian texts and some modern day Hindu invocations and petitions act as though the god in question is THE paramount creator of reality, and why will spirits (like in this Ritual Channeled From Belial Yields Unexpectedly Intense Results) claim to be THE “All” - the everything that exists?

4 Likes

I feel like you’re trolling the fuck out of us. lmao.

4 Likes

It has the simple concept from which you can explore and find out more. Without it you’re as lost as in a big foreign city without a map.

2 Likes

Excuse me don’t ever call me a troll. I want to know that’s why I listed them in oder. Why do they have different names. When we meditate and we soul travel do we go into each one of those places… Or one giant place with different masked names.
There’s a troll answer from a witch. :wink:

I wish I understood the question more clearly.

@SoulofCinder What is it about these realms that is bothering you? I really want to help.

2 Likes

You’re asking humans aren’t you? Our answers are all manmade then aren’t they?
Humans are the new kid on the block in terms of existence. We’ve been here maybe 100,000 years give or take a few tens millennia? Just a rough guess.
So yea, Mind pre-existed us, and realms, planes, and big huge confusing concepts did too!

4 Likes

Let me see, free book, lots of time replying? Nup, I think we’re actually trying to help you.

'Kay I’m done here, you have more than I did at the start of my journey and for years into it, so I have no sympathy if you don’t want to spend a few hours finding out what so many of us, with diverse views in other areas, are all saying is the shortcut to comprehension.

4 Likes

Lady Eva I cannot with all my southern charm and good looks even fathom what you said. Haha

Ok thanks for all the help I’ll check those links out asap

1 Like

Point break dude. Are these places the same place or different places with different names.

I wouldn’t be surprised if I got hexed for making this thread lol ooops

1 Like

The same could be ask of those who have explored the various hells and underworlds.

Christian, hindu, Babylonian, Zoroastrian, Egyptian, african, mayan ect. Some of them separated by centuries, millennia and hundreds if not thousands of miles with no knowledge of another cultures traditions.

3 Likes

Honestly, exploring this question is almost the main focus of my own personal practice. I don’t feel yes or no could ever answer it properly. It is far more complex and far less rigid than “Yes” or “No”. I could pour my whole soul into the answer.

Exactly everything was before us. That’s what I’m saying. If we weren’t around. How would those places be. One or separate
Guess I was hoping for somebody say… Well Azazel said this or Lucifer said it goes this way.

But that would be just one person’s perception and indeed, just one spirit’s, also spirits only share what someone can comprehend, this is why UPG is even a concept.

:thinking:

(“Do I ask for nudes now, or PM implying there is an answer, but I need to read his heart and navel chakras, without clothes in the way… nah, need some tea, probably just not do that really.”)

:stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

You’ll get as many “how things started” stories are there are spirits,gods ect. Cause their perspectives on it will be different.

If you ask ahriman, Lucifer,shiva, and odin how creation started your more than likely gonna get a different answer each time.

3 Likes