The fountain of youth

I’ll put this out there for anyone interested. Consider doing a juice fast. There really is no better way of getting rid of the crap that’s been in your body for years. I’m not talking about store bought juice that’s been pasteurized and sweetened. Rather, juice you make yourself with an extractor. There are some decent models available for ~$40 US.

Focus on more vegetables than fruit, as veggies tend to be far more nutrient dense than fruits, though there are exceptions. Strawberries are loaded with vitamin c, melons have ridiculous amounts of vitamin a and some have a lot of vitamin c in addition. Carrots are the staple veg for juicing.

Juice fasting is preferable to water fasting because of the nutritional support you’re giving your body during the fast. Certain vitamins will bond to the toxins being re-released, and safely carry them out of your body. Water can’t do that, though you should also drink plenty of water during a juice fast.

If you’re doing an extended juice fast, more than two days, some psyllium seed husks mixed with your juice will, ahem, keep things moving. This is important as your body will deposit a lot of the toxic gunk in your colon, and you need to get rid of it.

The first day is fairly unpleasant with headaches, light-headedness, and a general feeling of blah. The second day is much better, and beyond that, I don’t know. I go for two days max.

You can exercise, but don’t over do it, since your caloric intake is close to nil, and carbs and protein, fuel for your body, are also in low supply. Exercise will burn some fat, which will also get rid of toxins.

The few times I’ve done it, the results are amazing. It’s almost like re-setting your body to factory default. I suffer heart burn, and take an acid reducer every other day to control it. When I juice fast, heart burn goes away for several weeks after.

You can get a lot of in depth info by googling “juice fasting”.

1 Like

I found this and thought I’d post it

http://newrealities.com/index.php/articles-on-immortality/item/896-the-tibetan-secret-rites-of-rejuvenation-by-sirve

The Tibetans Always Knew That... The Only Time We Have Is Now!!!

The Tibetans also knew that how important it was for us to connect ourselves with our higher consciousness in order to stay aware of the spiritual essence in us from which we came. Our spiritual essence creates the structure for many layers of our light-bodies and also our physical body. If we don’t focus on our light-body activation we will not be able to make changes in our physical form and the body begins to age.

The story takes us to the Tibetan monastery thousands of years ago where the sacred technique of rejuvenation rites was kept in secret and the practice was developed and passed down by monks from generation to generation, It finally reached the public in the 1930’s when it was detailed in Peter Kelder’s book “Ancient Secret of the Fountain of Youth.” It is now known as the Five Tibetan Rites, a series of exercises with mystical, age-reversing properties, taking just minutes a day to perform and producing phenomenal benefits within a month with the most dra- matic changes coming after ten weeks. Young people and athletes are especially finding enormous success in reaching their peak per- formance on each level by practicing the Rites.
It is interesting that even Kelder’s book didn’t include information about the additional six Tibetan Rites shared only between the Gnostic Brothers and until now has been kept secret.

In this article you will learn that there are eleven Sacred Rites of Rejuvenation and not five as originally thought. and I will discuss the esoteric approach which is the key to practicing these rites. These additional six sacred rites were discovered by the late Samael Aun Weor, a Tibetan Lama and Grand Master of Occult wisdom. Samuel’s interpretation of how to use your
consciousness to raise your vibration while performing these rites is the core to learning this sacred tradition. I am fortunate that Samaels’s interpretation was passed down to me from Master Sunyata and I am blessed to be able to now share this with you.

When devised by the Tibetan Lamas, these exercises were not meant to be mere- ly physical, but were also used as methods of prayer, focused intention to higher con- sciousness and meditation. For the Lamas this practice was so reverent that they prac- ticed these Rites on a Prayer Mat.

Performing these sacred rites is a vehicle to help us to remember who we truly are and helps us to understand where we are going and to realize that time and age really does not exist but is only an invention of the egotistical mind. It helps us to see that not only can we slow down the aging process but that we can also stop and even reverse it. Tibetan Rites can put us on the path to com- plete regeneration, both spiritual and otherwise. It gives us the information to answer all of the questions we might have concern- ing health and rejuvenation by allowing us to investigate through direct experience.
This temple, we call our body can be a perfect vehicle, an art of performance and creation in this beautiful world of matter. The Rites take us on a magical life journey with real meaningfulness and with the highest joy. They are so powerful that they can transform your body to its perfect condition.

If you focus only on the physical aspect while performing these sacred rites it will be just another physical workout leading toward oxidation and aging. By using the Lama’s secret approach of syn- thesizing your spirit, mind, emotions, aura field and body you begin to vibrate on a level where you can reach your maximum potential. This is something which is not explained in any of the previous writings and will be explored more in depth as I explain one of the rites.
Add light when you practice each Rite; Become lighter by focus- ing your being, intention, thoughts, words and actions toward lifting your vibration. This starts to transform and change your DNA, cells, organs, endocrine systems and the speed of your chakras so that they can act with their highest potency. Every cell in your body has con- sciousness and responds to light.
The goal in practicing the Tibetan Rites is to purify the astral substance, clear and raise the vibration of the etheric and physical bod- ies and incarnate more of the light body and get its structures and energy centers balanced and functioning properly. Through this, the spirit is able to interact highly with your physical matter.

For example:
RITE #1
Stand erect with arms outstretched horizontal to the floor, palms facing down. Your arms should be in line with your shoulders. Spin around clockwise until you become slightly dizzy. Gradually increase number of spins from 1 spin to 21 spins.
Breathing: Inhale and exhale deeply as you do the spins. The esoteric benefit:
What happens in your physical body: 1.All your blood rushes to the peripheral areas of the body and when you stop, your blood rushes back into the center. This high speed flow gives all of your organs an
extreme wake-up call. 2.Your heart starts to beat faster and
the enhanced blood flow cleanses the blood vessels.
3. Your metabolism gets its peak per- formance.
4. Your energy channels (nadis) open
5. Water molecules in every cell in your body begin vibrating on greater level including the DNA.
6, Frequencies are erased in your entire being and your aura field expanded.
7. Negative vibrations lose hold and are no longer part of your being and you are able to carry a higher vibrational light.
While performing the rites it is very important to visualize the brightest and most intense white light (like a laser beam) emanating out from your whole being all the time.

RITE # 10
In the Five Tibetans version this is described like a deep relax- ations at the end of the exercises.
Posture: lie flat on your back with your legs fully extended on the ground and your feet about twelve inches apart.
In the new version it has an extremely important meaning. Posture: Face up, with the legs vertical and resting on the wall.
The benefit:
Whoever manages to perform this exercise for three complete hours will reverse the aging process and will experience the effects of rejuvenation. In the beginning this exercise should be performed for at least five minutes working your way up to three hours
By practicing The Tibetan Rites and uplifting one’s vibration, the more expansive your consciousness will become and you will view life as never before—You will step into the journey of miracles in each moment.
Sirve, a Reiki Master and an anti-aging expert, has been teaching the esoteric approach for these rites for eleven years throughout the world

so it seems there are ‘11’ rites and not just 5…Seems like something to learn from acended masters.

Many years ago I followed that advice of eating several small meals all day and gained so much weight. Then I learned from Ayurveda not to eat again until the previous meal has digested and that works great for me!

1 Like

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:10, topic:3506”]I’m going to bump this since the topic’s come up elsewhere - on a theme started by Poete, I started taking DMAE supplements recently and also using a skin cream which has DMAE in, and FYI that’s supposedly the secret ingredient of Perricone’s famous creams which do seem to get results, it had one negative study but the anecdotal evidence and my own experience so far have been good, it improved my skin.

I don’t know if anyone’s caught this story - it’s from the Daily Mail, not usually the home of quality journalism, but I saw it and decided to try it since the skin is the largest organ in the body, and if a systemic improvement in it can be achieved within 4 weeks simply by drinking water, I wanted to know what it could do for the rest of me: “Drinking three litres of water a day took TEN YEARS off my face.”

My results have been fantastic so far and even people who don’t really comment have remarked that I’m looking well. Since brain chemistry is a key part or magick, I figured this might be doing good things there as well, and I do look and feel healthier, though I slipped out the habit since last weekend and I’m going to use this topic coming up here as a reminder! :D[/quote]

Thanks for suggesting the DMAE suppliments! I think I will try those. I did read Perricone’s book years ago but had forgotten about it.

About the Five Tibetan Rites, I truly believe it helps! I started practicing yoga 4 years ago, specifically kundalini yoga. That’s when I started seeing and hearing things which has eventually led me here to learn magic. I’ve also had so much improvement in my health, relieved back problems, and I just turned 40 but people think I’m 30. I’m better with videos than reading and like Maya Fiennes. [url=http://www.amazon.com/Maya-Fiennes-Kundalini-Yoga-Journey/dp/B001FC37FM]http://www.amazon.com/Maya-Fiennes-Kundalini-Yoga-Journey/dp/B001FC37FM[/url] Her videos are easier to do than some others I’ve seen and include the Five Tibetan Rites.

Soul tranferance would also be a form of immortality. And a lot easier to maintain as you eliminate keeping the physical unchanged. The technical difficulties should be more though.

People think I am 44 when Iam actually 31 year old. What can I do to regain my fountain of facial youth?

Eat a lean diet

Perform the 5 Rites of Rejuvenation aka the 5 Tibetans every morning

Never, ever, ejaculate.

1 Like

Also, have the rite of deification performed for you.

“Fountain of facial youth”… that sounds kind of dirty. LOL.