The Forum

Of course. My money is on you any day :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I understand what you mean, but it is also a black magician forum, and the main idea here is " do what thou wilt" (if i have write it good? haha!^^

Those subjects can maybe be annoying for some, and entertaining for others,
I wholeheartedly agree with you, but this is one of the rare places on the net where anyone can exercise free speaking, and so must it be!
If you wish to talk more about this and know my opinions, just PM me one of those days.

And for the different names of Belial, i believe on then all, i just use the most " the one without a master" because it is the mask and the qualities that i wish to integrate now in my spirituality.
Also , this forum belongs to E.A and his associates, and it is only normal that most here (including me!) agree with his ideals about what he things of the demonic hierarchies, and his experiences with the them.

All of the most known spiritual Liders or “wakened ones” for lack of a better word, had a master before to help and reveal what they truly where, and became masters after much learning and suffering, they could be “without a master” only because they had a master themselves to help in accomplish their deeds!
Nowadays, a master physically present can be good , but for many of us here, forums and internet have took on this role, and it is not too bad!^^
( Only talking about human liders here, i don’t have experience enough to talk about the spiritual ones, lol)
This is just the general idea, and i am not really good with english, as you can see! LOL!

3 Likes

@Woodsman81, what would happen if we didn’t have those ego moments? We’d never grow beyond them if we repressed them all.

4 Likes

That’s a good think to think on. Sometimes we need to experience to realize and grow. Sometimes experiencing can be simply seeing others doing it or it can be going through it yourself.

1 Like

Still not what I meant. If Belial is having an effect I think it is first going to weed out weaker willed folks (not just magickally, here or otherwise) and temper those who can really grasp certain things like fine steel. It will leave the weak broken and the strong stronger. But first you have to set the pendulum in motion.

So I think you are going to see a passing wave of folks bent on self destruction before you see the aftermath, which will likely be pretty cool for those left. I happen to agree with EA when he talks about some major changes coming very soon, worldwide and beyond. It’s not a bad thing, IMO.

2 Likes

Sure, but to a point. To me it is the difference between wanting to strangle your neighbor because of your own reasons and actually doing it. Magick really is not terribly different in my eyes. Throwing death magickally at someone has the same end result as shooting them in the face.

Now, I don’t walk around shooting every person that offends my ego in the face. Why woud I do it magickally? I do not care what others do, but on that same token they share the same world I do, and I do not want to live in a world full of unrestrained psychopaths that shoot people in the face (magickally or literally) at any given perceived wrongdoing. It is just a matter of time before it happens to any one of us if such an environment is encouraged and cultivated.

Not to derail but it always bugs me when magicians use this out of context.

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law
Love is the Law
Love under Will

It’s not “do whatever the fuck you want”. It’s about asserting your own will and using the strongest force in the universe.

4 Likes

Semi-intentional though - “Love is the law” - law & LHP have an alternative relationship. :wink:

3 Likes

I agree with that completely. I think some self control goes a long way. What I meant is spouting off at the mouth. Those ego moments of verbal idiocy which I admittedly have often. Most of the time though, the ones talking the most shit aren’t following through. If I was determined to kill someone, I would’ve already given them a chance to back off and once that was given i wouldn’t say another word about it. And they would’ve had to really leave me no other course of action.

4 Likes

I think spring fever.

3 Likes

Unfortunately my ego likes to say “That would never happen to me” or “I’d never do that” when seeing someone else act like an idiot. :joy:

1 Like

Right, and I agree, but that is not the kind of thing I am talking about. That is healthy ego much of the time. I do it too.

I mean impulsive, unrestrained, reactionary behavior, i.e. a death curse at every infraction. We see it justified often, saying it is just growing pains, but would it be as acceptable if you took magick out as a factor? Would you look at someone who murders someone over retarded shit or forces their will sexually and just be like “eh, kids gotta learn!”? I would not. I am not condemning it, but I definitely do not encourage it either.

3 Likes

Yep, mine too. Then I usually do some stupid shit, lol. It happens. I just try to avoid the really big pitfalls.

4 Likes

Woodsman, i believe i have read it in one of E.A newletters too!
When he said this April month thy would cast Belial to stay forever in this plane “and never living again”
First thing i thought was " third wolrd wide war"?!?

Then he said some lines bellow that a physical war was not a necessity, and the breackdown had more to do with spirituality,

What you are righting here made sense for me!^^

2 Likes

And for the shitty ego, lol, believe me when i say i already did some heavy shit just for my own pleasure, i stopped when i saw i was not going anywhere with that, BUT…i am never too far, every.single. day. to
repeat what i did again…I just avoid!
Focus is a hard core bitch!:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Absolutely, lol.

I agree. The major event is going to happen spiritually, maybe even astrally. I think whatever the out come of that ends up being is what will trickle down and effect the material world. EA is not the only one picking up on this, either. There are multiple people/groups who feel the next big event for humanity is not happening on the material level. It’s crazy, but it needs to happen or I really do think we are screwed as a biological species.

5 Likes

The question is though, will it clean up the earth or leave it a desolate wasteland; or third choice, no change perceivable with the naked eye? Will the mad men running this world brought to ruin and their knees, or will they get their next performance bonus?

2 Likes