The flower of life (my lazy little secret)

So for a few years now I’ve been carrying the flower of life with me and using it in my work with magick. It is in the form of an anion emitter. These were originally intended just to carry around and heal the body and balance energy fields, but using this and a lot of will power, I have successfully altered reality itself… Although there is still a lot to learn in terms of focus and skill, but I’ve found that the flower of life is an endlessly powerful esoteric symbol. What kinds of works and success have you had with the flower of life?

1 Like

Are you talking about the sacred geometry?

Yes. I wore a merkabah made of clear Quartz for a year and it ended up being one of those choices that turned into more Magick than I could handle at once. It made me grow fast jn a lot of ways and I ended up passing it to a student. Mam what a ride though.

Yes - I’ve used “sacred geometry” a lot, oddly the stuff we’re chewing over about dissolution to Source, coming back,stuff like that was what turned me onto the whole subject, becuas when at some point in “time” there is/was/forveremore “No Thing” thewn there has to become “Some Thing” and the sacred geometry all seems to flow from that - Bindi to Polarity to Threefold and so on.

I should probably post my work for peer review at some stage, but yes I definitely believe this stuff is rocket-fuel. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:4, topic:7121”]Yes - I’ve used “sacred geometry” a lot, oddly the stuff we’re chewing over about dissolution to Source, coming back,stuff like that was what turned me onto the whole subject, becuas when at some point in “time” there is/was/forveremore “No Thing” thewn there has to become “Some Thing” and the sacred geometry all seems to flow from that - Bindi to Polarity to Threefold and so on.

I should probably post my work for peer review at some stage, but yes I definitely believe this stuff is rocket-fuel. :)[/quote]

Anything I do, no matter how big or small with magick is amplified a hundred fold sometimes by the energy of my flower of life emitter.

I heard you can contact a reptilian entity & a foo dog using the flower of life. Has anyone had any experience with this?

This is strange.Yesterday i was searching about sacred geometry symbols and i found the flower of life.I saw the concept in a book called ascension magic and the whole thing with merkava activation was very interesting.I opened the symbol as a sigil but there was no power behind it.Maybe it has a different purpose.

Using the flower of life as a sigil is great, but it has to have a reason to activate. It’s honestly better to amplify magick. At least that’s been my experience.

You are on to something here with this. The flower of life is found in many places to have developed simultaneously, I believe. Something in our higher selves recognises the power of symbol and shape, particularly geometric ones. This is partly due to the fact it has a fractal nature, and is linked to the very building blocks of creation and structure of things. When I started meditating on these shapes, particularly the merkabah tetrahedron, I had experiences of seeing other very complex geometric shapes, in 2,3 and 4 dimensional aspects. There is also a link with language, particularly with the torus shape(donut or tesseract cube shape)… Some researchers you might enjoy looking into in this field are Drunvalo Melchizedek, Dan Winter and Nassim Harramein. Genius stuff. Also of interest, to anyone studying any enochian material, Vincent Bridges had some awesome research on the complex geometries found in the text of the Dee material as well as the Sigillum Dei Amaeth…how these structures unfold into higher demensions. He also speaks of the relationship between these shapes and how they may unlock or affect the brain and rewire synapses. This field is one often overlooked by black magicians, IMO… But there is so much there in deeper levels. Thanks for posting!

2 Likes

Could you post an image of it! And how one may get or make one for himself?

Do you one better…

Rygill-85 thank you for starting the thread.
Shapes with meaning and power is fascinating subject to me.

hi there could you tell how big the merkabah was in inches or cm? thanks