The Flame of Melek Taus: A Meditation discovered through Fucking Around

Intro

This is something I came up with while i was fucking around with a black Candle.
The reults were powerful. I did a uncrossing rite and felt the curse lift in real time.

What you will need

● Black Candle

What to Do

Feel a pulse of energy radiating from you from the center of your chest. This is all your energy, your light, leaking out from you into the world.

With your will, trap that pulse in your body. You will feel a normal circulation of energy. Through you.

Light The candle and begin pushing energy into it through your hand. Imagine a Golden flame being created inside the physical flame itself. This the God Flame.

Say,
I command the Fire inside this flame to awaken.
I command the Light inside this flame to
Awaken to my desire.

Vibrate the following Names 3 times each, focusing on pushing the energy they generate into the flame:

MELEK TA’US

SHEMYAZA

LUCIFER

SORATH

SURT

The flame will take on a brighter glow in your mind and even physically. This is the Flame of Melek Taus.

Proceed with your Desire which is in accordance to the color of the Candle and your normal method of Candle magic (i.e. black for cursing/uncursing, red for lust, etc).

It will take place and begin to manifest real time.

End

You can use other names of Lucifer. I only included these because i do not work with him and thus are not familiar with his masks.

Have fun Boys and Girls :smiling_imp:

17 Likes

Well done, dude.

3 Likes

Bookmarked and synchronicity

2 Likes