The first Trinity on Earth

We don’t pray to GODS we all pray to fucking Shape Shifter,Reptiloids,Aliens which came with her UFOS from NIBIRU Planet X !
The commanders were ANU,Enlil and Enki.
Anu went back to NIBIRU and wanted before he left to kill the slaves human race.
The two suns Enlil and Enki Stayed on Earth and don’t wanted to kill human slaves.
Perhaps that’s why Vishnu and Shiva have trouble with the father Brahma ???

We were created for slave working on Earth !

1 Like

That’s true according to the Sumerian myth of creation. But many people here know that already I guess.

3 Likes

Some Alien DNA to put on Monkeys and ready was the first Slave Homininae !

Yes, we know the myth. However, even though that’s a solid theory, it’s just a theory. We still need to learn more about things, before we know what actually happened.

2 Likes

So now the Question is when we call Anu God Father because he left earth back to NIBIRU to heaven. And he wanted to kill the human slave race… who is now the bad one ???

1 Like

It’s not like Anu wanted to kill all humans. He just thought that it would be for the best. But once he saw the potential in us, he actually tried to stop that plan. The one that wanted to rule and keep humans as slaves was Marduk.

According to the myth, he used the Nagas that he had previously captured to attack humans. He also used other methods and started wars against Earth many times, but was never successful.

1 Like

Marduk is sun from Enki !

1 Like

But in Hinduismus Nagas are Part of Shiva and not Brahma/Anu ??

1 Like

Nagas and Gandharvas are Enemy’s !

1 Like

So is Marduk the same like Satan or is he the war god Kartikeya,Murugan ?

1 Like

Marduk is the son of Enki. And also, not all nagas are hostile I guess. Only those who are under Marduk. There are many that don’t work with him though.

1 Like

alens

Seriously though, yeah, it’s a theory. Usually more prevalent in conspiracy circles than occult ones, but it’s one line of thought. But like every other theory it’s got partial truths and a lot of misinformation.

3 Likes

Give me a freaking break :roll_eyes:

What a load of crap.

Muted.

6 Likes

Bud that’s not even the myth, that’s the myth shittily translated by one irresponsible schizo German pop author.

3 Likes

Basically :joy:

1 Like

I don’t really subscribe to Stitchin’s nonsense personally. Besides all the creation stories per civilization and culture, it would most likely be the concept that each civilization was created by their own Gods, not by the Sumerian Gods, but even then I don’t believe that either, just find it more plausible.

This is the common view shared in starseed communities too but with a bit more touch of love and light bs.

I am a believer in creationism and evolution but not by any of the pantheons people talk about or maybe a collab between all the pantheons, who knows, but the planet x, Nibiru nonsense is beyond cringe despite knowing the translations were poorly made and filled with stuff he pulled out his bum.

2 Likes

Question to Master_Jedi and any other esteemed members of the wise Council who might be here, are you posting this as an UPG or as a statement of fact?

For legal reasons i’d like to know before i sith lord the shit out of this thread. Much appreciated in advance. :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

User was suspended, save your breath friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

yoda

3 Likes