Walking the gates of the Necronomicon. .an Arianna experience

Sounds like an interesting edgy Apollo kinda reminds me of the black sun…wonder why. If i had to “guess” I’d say you have very strong control over emotions. It can be a problem if people fall too hard for each other quick (TRUST ME LMAO)

2 Likes

The moon is also suspected of being fake and A.I. holographic etc. I believe this to be the case due to “fake love” I think angels can sometimes be overly kind and it comes off as robotic or fake.

Um…no.

Just…no.

8 Likes

Im not discrediting it im just confused that i got something so out of the blue so to speak.

I didnt mind that there were angels and the man… it just wasnt what i was even remotely expecting so its thrown me off.

I know it was a true experience … it just seems so out of place :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I like that :+1:

2 Likes
1 Like

I needed to hear this as well
Everyone has its own path, so don’t be disappointed or think that you failed becuase you got something different that everyone expects.

3 Likes

One more night of sleeping in the first gate , then i take a break … go over my notes and see what ive learned.

Then on to the next…

2 Likes
1 Like

Tonight starts the second gate …

4 Likes

Cue ominous sounds

2 Likes

Here ya go …

2 Likes

Starts making the initiation sounds the fish made in finding nemo with the ring of fire

4 Likes
4 Likes

Finished the second or NEBO gate. This was an experience for sure. Mercury is a trickster!!

I will take a little break before starting the 3rd gate the Inannna gate

3 Likes

I find it real interesting that right after i made that post and went look for my book …
Its suddenly vanished :thinking:

Seems there is something or someone that wants my attention.

2 Likes

Just finished the Inanna gate. My experience inside this gate was mind blowing and im still processing all of it
Had a very huge encounter with Anubis.

4 Likes

did you see a river

1 Like

With water crystal clear

4 Likes

His name is coming up a lot.

1 Like