The first completely QLIPHOTHIC gromoire

[url=http://www.ixaxaar.com/index2.html]http://www.ixaxaar.com/index2.html[/url]

Special editions bound in python sold out, too bad.

Good luck, and welcome to Hell!

1 Like

The regular edition sold out in preorder as well. I got a copy and really enjoy it. The material is very dense and abstract at times but very well put together and practical as well. Ixaxxar out did themselves as far as craftsmanship as the regular edition exceeds many of the more expensive limited edition tomes I own.

Which book are you guys referring to?

Oh The Book of Sitra Achra!!! I canā€™t figure out how to order it

Buy one second hand and be prepared to fork over 500 dollarsā€¦ thatā€™s what Iā€™m doing as soon as I get the means

^This

The book sold out in preorder. I wonā€™t be parting with mine anytime soon but if I do Iā€™ll offer it to you guys here first at a more reasonable price than what its running on eBay.

How much was the book TWF? Iā€™ve already seen it on e-bay from anywhere to $500 to a few thousand.

I hate people who buy these books on pre-order just to sell them on e-bay.

Stupid bitches probably arenā€™t even practitioners.

Well on the one hand thereā€™s a spirit in tje GV that can bring you any book in the world.
Gonna give this a.shot.lol

I paid 60 Euros which came out to like $85 or something like that for the standard edition which is called the Black Serpent Edition. There were only 777 made which included 11 python skin talismanic copies and like 60 or so slip cases editions those are the ones that will be sitting on eBay forever because people want thousands for them. I saw a leather copy of KOF which was limited to 18 editions I think for 8k, shit is stupid high for a book.

Donā€™t get me wrong I understand what your saying and agree with you. To a certain degree Iā€™d love to own the extra rare editions of certain grimoires but I can not justify the price when I can have the info for much cheaper. There are several book dealers online that offer very reasonable prices for books that are no longer in print or when eBay is charging astronomical prices.

I picked up Liber Falxifer 2 for $90 when eBay wanted $300. Keep your eyes peeled as well and a word to the wise DO NOT USE EBAY MOBILE, there is a glitch that will not allow an auction with the option to buy now. I almost got screwed by that but luckily the buyer didnā€™t pay so I relisted it correctly. I was able to get Liber Falxifer 1 Crimson Edition like that for a very good price, the guy didnā€™t have the buy it now option and lowballed the starting bid I was able to get it for $250 less than the usual price. If you want them bad enough and take pride in ownership then its out there to be had, search and be patient and a little magick doesnā€™t hurt either :wink:

Weiser Antiquarian is a great place to start looking and move out from there.

In the 11 th chapter of the 3rd book of Abramelin the Mage
It is written," To cause all kinds of books to be brought to oneā€¦"
and the sigils for different categories
I should think that a demonologist would be able to hack thus tekā€¦

[url=http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/abr/abr066.htm]http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/abr/abr066.htm[/url]

1 Like

Yea, I wanted to buy a copy myself. I didnā€™t have enough money since times are tight for me. How does one use the squares? Just stare at them?

You open the square like a sigil.Only the letters will flash and you must say the words on the square as you open it.
It also helps to read the third Abramelin book to see which spirits govern which squares,and what the words mean.

1 Like

Before you guys get this Iā€™d recommend Liber Falxifer 2 as they are tied together very heavily as well as reading up on Qaballah/Qliphotic texts. This is some dense material, youā€™ll get 2 or 3 meanings out of a couple paragraphs as you can interpret things vastly differently.

ā€œnot with the goal of separation and isolation from the True Divinity, like what most other forms of the so called ā€œsatanicā€ or ā€œLeft Hand Pathā€ traditions seem to advocate and strive for, but instead setting as the highest goal to indeed merge and become as one with the Unbound Essence of Divinity in the Fullness of the Emptiness of Ain, beyond all limitations, illusions and finite dualityā€.

I get it until it says ā€œin the fullness of the emptiness of Ainā€.

Ain or Ein is nothingness, no limitations, infinite. Its tricky because the moment you consider Ain it ceases to be its purest form.

Temple of the Black Light is not what most think in terms of Qliphotic work like Karrlsonā€™s Dragon Rouge where one seeks to become their own god be a god. The TOBLā€™s work is more about union with Ain ,sort of like the RHP equivalent of union with god or godhead except the point is union with nothingness.

ubi nihil vales, ibi nihil velis

Nothing isnā€™t anything at all. It doesnā€™t even exist except as a mere potential for negation. Hence the irony of seeking actual ā€˜unionā€™ with it. That can only be a euphemism for complete annihilation. What these people are talking about is not God at all, but His absolute opposite. But thatā€™s clear enough just by looking at them and their lives.

Care to elaborate? Your familiar with their work and the results theyā€™ve attained? Not trying to break balls but genuinely curious how you got insight into their lives and accomplishments.

I agree theyā€™re not seeking union with god in any sense that most are familiar with, I see it as more of working towards union with the gods of chaos, the limitless before the demiurge brought order and union into finite existence. Itā€™s not for everyone but it is at least a refreshing view on the Qliphoth.

I just want to add for now, in case anyone misunderstands me, that the Belial, Astaroth, Bael etc. of the Qlipoth are not those djinn of the Ars Goetia.

2 Likes

Have you summoned and worked with both kinds?