Fiery World and its inhabitants: studying the highest flame

Your impressions are very similar to the description of the Fiery World by Nicholas Roerich. He described the Fiery World as a higher world in which the highest manifestation of the element of fire is located (he generally considers fire to be the highest element and the creative principle of all living things).

And is it true that the Fiery World is “a luminous, radiant world - a world in which everything shines, sparkles, shimmering with the diversity of beauty and splendor of various combinations of radiance and play of light” (this is a quote from one of the Russian occultists about this world)?

1 Like

while i dont know him or read his work that explanation sounds like what i have channeled as i too believe fire to be the strongest and one of the most important elements.

1 Like

Amazing! To be honest, I did not believe Roerich. For me, his description was too grandiose and too wonderful. And in general, I have not read other descriptions of meetings and communication with representatives of the Fiery World (except Roerich’s texts and your experience).

From this I conclude that either the Fiery World is too closed, or its creatures do not particularly want to communicate with anyone (maybe I’m wrong).

2 Likes

seems that way however I wont trust anyone regarding this

2 Likes

I’m gonna head over now and explore.
Attakeria told me the main rules. Should be pretty easy, not sure if I’ll meet the fire lord or not.

2 Likes

i will be going there around 6 hours later

2 Likes

May I ask what rules Attakeria said (I am very interested to know about them)?

Oh, I forgot to ask, what do the other gatekeepers look like?

various forms of dragon attribute humans. robes of white and black color

1 Like

Very interesting! Apparently, all gatekeepers use the eastern dragon conception, associated with wisdom, celestial life and protection from evil forces.

And did Attakeria say under what names he was summoned on earth?

1 Like

he did. not he but the firelord and his incarnations

1 Like

I mean, Attakeria was called as a spirit somewhere a thousand or thousands of years ago and was known by other names (this is what King Paimon spoke about, anyway). Did Attakeria himself say anything about this?

1 Like

no he didnt

1 Like

Hmmm, Attakeria doesn’t really like to share information about himself :pensive:

It turns out that this living and intelligent core (the ruler of the Fiery World) was incarnated on earth?

1 Like

as humans and as gods. One of his forms was as Agni the hindu god of Fire

1 Like

Interesting information! I will also try to ask either King Paimon or Attar about this, because there are nuances here (according to Attackeria’s feelings).

And I know of at least four incarnations of Attakeria here on earth (including the current one). Maybe there were more, I don’t know anymore.

1 Like

Hmm, this is what information came to me from Attakeria: “Descent, illumination, emanation - this is what connects the Fiery World with the Human World. They (human) could see and feel him (means Fiery World), touch him with the soul and then create images that acquire new meanings. Echoes and reflections of the Fiery World are everywhere ”.

Rules I was given.
You must only live in harmony with your nature.
Never harm or lie.
Always serve the firelord.

2 Likes

Not the lord of fire, but rather the highest truth of justice (Attakeria rather shares the principle of not serving the being, but higher moral principles).

“We are not forcing to serve anyone. It’s against our principles” - is his answer.

Did you manage to get into the Fiery world?

If you will be in the Fiery World again, please write about the results of your research (if possible). I’ll be very grateful!