Fiery World and its inhabitants: studying the highest flame

In the process of researching my past life / soul, I learned that it traces its origin from the Fire World (maybe it has something to do with Zoroastrianism or the Sephiroth tree, although I’m not sure about that).

This is describes the Fire World: «Eternal flame, iridescent in different colors, above and below. There is no time and space, there is lightness, airiness, purity, endlessness of light».

And this is a description of the creatures of this world: «Their bodies are light and flame. Pure flame, warming and scorching, destroying that which brings sorrow and pain. They are pure light that knows no darkness».

I wonder if anyone knows about this world or has worked with the creatures that inhabit it?

I would be glad and grateful to hear your answers!

6 Likes

Isn’t that the Kingdom of Flames? Or one of many interpretations of that?

2 Likes

I’m trying to understand this. For example, King Paimon says that this is “not his territory” and he does not like to be in this world.

1 Like

could it be the realm of the Djinn?

1 Like

Have you checked out Muspelheim from Norse mythology?

3 Likes

Yes, I thought about this option. If, for example, we take the world of the djinn, then how the concept - the highest fire - will have a connection with it?

This “higher” or “heavenly fire” was present at some initiations. This “fire initiation” opened access to the world / worlds (which? is also a question for me) (this is information about a past life, therefore it is incomplete).

And if you take, for example, King Paimon, who commands a part of the djinns, why did he say that he does not like being in the Fiery World?

2 Likes

Yes, of course, I also thought about Muspelheim. If we consider this world, how, for example, can we relate to it the concept of “higher” fire, which I wrote about above?

If we consider the inner sensations and attempts at meditation, then I rather saw Asgard than Muspelheim.

And I think this is an important point. I managed to draw symbols that are just connected, perhaps, with the Fiery World (I suppose so, because they appear during meditations on my soul, which can take three forms - androgyne, dragon and pillar of fire (this, too, it seems to me, important point).

These symbols do not look like runes at all, but is it possible that other signs were used in Muspelheim?

4 Likes

It could not the realm of the djinn is djinnestan and isnt fire. The realm of djinn is akin to a fae world as djinn were originally nature spirits and their realm often reflected it to some degree. However Paimon commands the Djinn that reside in the Infernal Nation, he has no power over every Djinn in Djinnestan that power is split among the various elders and kings/queens in jinnestan. Which technically is not Paimon’s territory as he rules in the Infernal Nation not in Djinnestan.

Jotun were said to have their own runes as well as the asgardians and so forth, but Muspel has nothing to do with heavenly fire or a place that had anything to do with cleansing it was a place ruled by Surtr and home to fire giants. It was a firey chaotic place considered part of the outerworlds.

3 Likes

Therefore, I am increasingly pondering the connection of the Fiery World with either Zoroastrianism or the Sephiroth Tree.

I have no other options yet.

Personally I’d look into the former, mainly because in some ideologies the tree of life/tree of death aren’t literal realms but more like universal structures/astral concepts simply to weed out the possibility if it is, but also I’d also hold the idea that this world might not be in any mythology and might be something noteworthy to your past life not mentioned to humanity or recorded by humanity yet.

4 Likes

I agree. I’m just sticking to the concept that in such cases, you need to try to find evidence and confirmation (at least indirect).

As I wrote earlier, I found the first confirmation in Roerich’s Agni Yoga. But! Agni yoga is a mixture of Indian and partly Buddhist ideas, and these, in turn, are associated with Zoroastrianism.

But I’m also wondering if anyone has worked with beings from the Fiery World (this would be another proof of the information I received about my past life)?

3 Likes

I can try to reach out to them, but I have the feeling your people and they’re world isnt known to humanity.
I’ll let you know what I find.
@MorpheusDarkson are you interested in trying to contact the fiery world and they’re people?

I would be glad if someone could contact Attakeria and ask him who he is and what kind of Fiery World it is (since he is a representative of this world, he must know about him and about its inhabitants).

1 Like

I’ll search for other representatives as well, there has to be more then just Attakeria. Perhaps they have a middle ground where I can meet them, a place between worlds. Either way give me a week, I’ll let you know what I find.

2 Likes

It seems to be the first emanation of God which created fire world. That then shifted and formed smaller kingdoms under it. Visualize it as a flow chart. The God or Source is split and archetype of the fire realms get formed. The most higher kingdom then divides and falls deeper creating more realms like Kingdom of Flames and Muspelheimr.

3 Likes

I can also try to find more. Attakeria sounds familiar. I have met him before I became a mage. A fiery scholar with blades of flames.

3 Likes

Interesting, I think I want to talk to the fiery world inhabitants later, do you want to come with me bro?
What we find will be interesting and worth the trip

3 Likes

Yeah I can do that.

3 Likes

I have the sigil of Attakeria if you need it for communication.

2 Likes

Sure send it.

2 Likes