The final straw

Ok honestly i usually do too many curses …id really rather just learn and expand my knowledge and consciousness. But someone has been trying my last nerve for sometimenow. Ive tried to play nice. And when i found out he wouldnt be right around me anymore. I was will to just look at it like an enemy removed. But today something he did was underhanded and dirty and it hurt someone i consider a good friend. So im done with being nice. I need suggestions on home the best way to handle this. I need to cut him down.

1 Like

Let this be a lesson of sorts, then, to take out the trash before it piles up and someone sickens from the stink.

As for cursing, well, are you looking for a ritual? Or general advice?

1 Like

[quote=“Velotak, post:2, topic:7985”]Let this be a lesson of sorts, then, to take out the trash before it piles up and someone sickens from the stink.

As for cursing, well, are you looking for a ritual? Or general advice?[/quote]

Both

1 Like

The Freezer Spell might be a good start, especially if you have any hesitation deep down about hurting him.

1 Like

You could send a demon or thought form to attack him. Alternatively you could 'feed ’ of his aura. If done properly this will sicken him and leave him open to further attacks