The Final Lottery Thread: At Least It Should Be

Ok, I’ve seen several threads here about winning the lottery; people asking how to do it and offering techniques such as influencing the outcome or predicting the numbers. No one seems to try evocation. Here is a formula that should work 100% of the time providing no one else uses another spirit to change the results.

Simply use Koetting’s methods of evocation and evoke a spirit such as Vassago, Astaroth, Amon, Botis, etc (spirits that can tell the past and future) and get them to reveal the winning numbers.

Simple, is it not?

9 Likes

Have you had success with this?

Not yet, but I plan on using it once I can clearly see and hear the spirits that I evoke. Even so, is not a formula for success?

I have tried this working multiple times. It doesnt work like everyone thinks it should. i have tired using vassago and most clairovoyant entities in the goetia. Astral travel, physical manifestation, using multiple people to gain energy in ritual. I’m not saying it doesnt work. In fact, I’m not that hard up for the money. I just want to do it just to do it. Fuck scratch offs, to me that is a waste of psionics to a quick buck, which result in brain hemoraging for me.

My research has led me to conclude this: random number generation in two sets. First set is 1 through 50-something depending what game you play, the other 1 the 35? So in theory you could run the numbers and buy the probability of random generated numbers. which would probably cost more than the winnings depending on what game you play. However, everytime I have performed this ritual I have won my money back. So I figured there was a ward on the game(s). Or they have the numbers already picked, I have seen the drawings done on the astral and if my vision is correct then that is what they do. If that is the case then, there are only a few who know the numbers. Not saying that is the case but, that is what Im coming up with. Not to mention a huge brain fuck of wondering how I can get results, but not something like getting some numbers to a simple game.

My other theory is that shit changes. Meaning the fabric of time can be manipulated once one finds out the future. I may be in a constant state of futility, when it comes this working. The best way to explain this kind of theory is that chick from twilight that can see the future. I have seen some weird shit from time manipulation, that is kinda beyond me. Dont believe me open that enochian square from evoking eternity. That will change shit up for you.

I have read every theory about the lottery on this forum and tried them all. I either suck at this working or its not going to work by convientional means of evocation. So, if someone on here has had consistent results with the powerball, specificially texas powerball, Im all ears. If you want consistent results with scratch offs, then evoke ghob until you can find winners eveytime until you do it without using him. Then hit me up.

Im serious, that is the pepsi challenge I have for anyone on this forum. I have seen friend predict the numbers while the numbers were being drawn, as for doing an evocation then going and buying a ticket there is too much of a time gap for me to make it work. Now, I have been able to offset the numbers and make it where the random generated probability has been in conflict with previous numbers, and psionically throw off their game, which doesnt make sense, because it could contridict one of my theories as to the numbers are picked.

So if anyone has a tried and true method as to how this works and would publicially like to share this info, im all ears.

Entities I have used for this:
vassago
gusion
paimon
mephistahl
bune
various enochian earth elementals
all elemental kings from evoking eternity

im thinking about using the enochian square for this working, but I think it my be kinda childish to do this for the sake of doing it. However, it idea isnt erased of my dry erase board.

Best of luck guys.

5 Likes

I think it has a lot to do with scope, and from experience, quick draw intuition is the best for this type of work. First, I think it’s a mistake to go for a big Lotto, simply because there are too many numbers, too many people, and the winning conditions cause a lot of interference. If you were to do this, I would pick something smaller like the pick 3. Any people can win this, the number pool is smaller, and other factors like filing claims don’t have to be worried about.

From what I have been able to gather, the closer you are to the actual drawing of the number, the more likely you are to predict the right number. However, what I have also heard is that it is actually easier to manipulate reality to make the numbers you pick be correct. It doesn’t seem like it should be that way, but from what I have been gathering from talking to people, it is this case.

Idk, but from my experiments, if you are going to evoke for this, you have to learn to emulate the skills of the entity you are evoking to do this well. I haven’t had success using entities to pick out the numbers, but working with entities has helped increase the power to predict numbers, among other things, within myself. Again, picking a big lottery pool that is millions of dollars is probably a bad move, at least to me. There are a lot of things within that process that are troublesome, not just interference from people who also want to win. In fact, that is probably a lot less consequential than you might think, especially since these folks aren’t focused or truthfully confident they can win.

Rather, things like filing claims, becoming well-known, taxes, and anyone who might have the sensitivity to know what you did, are deterrents that we might be sensing on a subconscious level that cause self-sabotage. It isn’t very likely that you are going to win the lottery with magic without attracting someone’s attention, at least the big ones. But something like a pick 3, which involves smaller number pools, less hassle work, and way smaller pots is low key enough that you don’t have many deterrents that you might want to avoid yourself.

For example, you could predict a certain number, buy 4 tickets for that number, and cash them at 4 different places. that’s about $500 per ticket, depending on what you bet on, totaling $2000. You never have to file a claim, because it is lower than the amount needed for a claim, and you can be in and out with no worries.

This, of course, still requires a technique, but quite honestly I think the lack of success is centered around personal obstacles that people have not broken. Clinging to work-for-money ideals, aversion to certain processes, lack of confidence… that’s probably more to blame. Evoking entities for prediction also doesn’t seem to good a road, although you can evoke to pick up the abilities to predict for yourself. My experiments prove quick fire intuition to be the most reliable, contrary to a formal, prediction ritual.

3 Likes

that is true and has been taken into consideration. In my dealings with money magick, dissolving the ego is crucial before the workings. You are right, you will ground out your results before you begin. I found it interesting what you said about manipulating reality and how it doesnt have to be that way, so it seems. I will work on that and get back to you.

The consistent pattern in my workings is that most of my wrong numbers have missed with in 3 to 5 digits off sometimes within 10 digits and never over 20 digits. Resulting with winning my money back, no more, no less. Kinda seems like im at the end of a joke.

I posted a lottery thread a while back, since then I have used ghob for enhancing my psionics to get awesome results in finding scratch offs. In fact I have learned some form of talent from the elemental kings that is pretty neat.

Furthermore, I have evoked up until the last minute having someone at the store awating a text. Metatron, you are also right about learning the prediction skill from the entities to do it yourself. I learned this from this working without the actual intent in mind as I went in.

So, I didnt end up empty handed, in fact I had been pretty determined to win the big drawings that I looked at my journals and became confident in my divination that I didnt really need to buy the divination course and my tarot readings have become scary accurate with the right question being asked.

However, the goal is not the money but to learn how to predict shit at pin point accuracy and in real time and at random generation. While I get something out of it other than magick parlor tricks. I have heard pick 3 is the way to go to get some cash off radar. But I would advise anyone getting a lawyer and sign the right documents to stay off the grid (up to five years for a non-disclosure?) by then if you are money smart your investments will be pretty solidified.

Honestly, I just want to log on here and see a thread where someone posted their success with a big drawing and seeing their happiness in their post. I respect privacy, so pm me. I dont care how much they win, I just want to know if someone has done it successfully.

If you please, and do forgive me if I am wrong or if someone else has had the same idea, as I have neither investigated nor attempted winning the lottery by magic, but I would take a lateral approach.

Use magic to find the winner. Then get the numbers from him. This steps right around any ‘magical protection’ placed on the game. You’re targeting a person, not the game. It also get around the problem with letters and numbers and such things being astrally jumbled in time and space. All you have to do is find a person.

3 Likes

[quote=“Poete Maudit, post:7, topic:1099”]If you please, and do forgive me if I am wrong or if someone else has had the same idea, as I have neither investigated nor attempted winning the lottery by magic, but I would take a lateral approach.

Use magic to find the winner. Then get the numbers from him. This steps right around any ‘magical protection’ placed on the game. You’re targeting a person, not the game. It also get around the problem with letters and numbers and such things being astrally jumbled in time and space. All you have to do is find a person.[/quote]

You’re kind of a bad man, Poete. But this is an elegant solution.

This could work, you just have to make sure that there is actually a winner to the lottery. Sometimes there is no winner, so you would have to wait until there was one. Still, nice idea.

You could also evoke the lottery itself, and my lil’ brother had a few run-ins with it himself, although this was real early in his not-too-focused practice days. He didn’t get much because, well, he was dickin’ around. Can’t say I could blame him, we weren’t on shit at that time. But you could evoke it and see what happens.

1 Like
I have tried this working multiple times. It doesnt work like everyone thinks it should. i have tired using vassago and most clairovoyant entities in the goetia. Astral travel, physical manifestation, using multiple people to gain energy in ritual. I'm not saying it doesnt work. In fact, I'm not that hard up for the money. I just want to do it just to do it. Fuck scratch offs, to me that is a waste of psionics to a quick buck, which result in brain hemoraging for me.

My research has led me to conclude this: random number generation in two sets. First set is 1 through 50-something depending what game you play, the other 1 the 35? So in theory you could run the numbers and buy the probability of random generated numbers. which would probably cost more than the winnings depending on what game you play. However, everytime I have performed this ritual I have won my money back. So I figured there was a ward on the game(s). Or they have the numbers already picked, I have seen the drawings done on the astral and if my vision is correct then that is what they do. If that is the case then, there are only a few who know the numbers. Not saying that is the case but, that is what Im coming up with. Not to mention a huge brain fuck of wondering how I can get results, but not something like getting some numbers to a simple game.

My other theory is that shit changes. Meaning the fabric of time can be manipulated once one finds out the future. I may be in a constant state of futility, when it comes this working. The best way to explain this kind of theory is that chick from twilight that can see the future. I have seen some weird shit from time manipulation, that is kinda beyond me. Dont believe me open that enochian square from evoking eternity. That will change shit up for you.

I have read every theory about the lottery on this forum and tried them all. I either suck at this working or its not going to work by convientional means of evocation. So, if someone on here has had consistent results with the powerball, specificially texas powerball, Im all ears. If you want consistent results with scratch offs, then evoke ghob until you can find winners eveytime until you do it without using him. Then hit me up.

Im serious, that is the pepsi challenge I have for anyone on this forum. I have seen friend predict the numbers while the numbers were being drawn, as for doing an evocation then going and buying a ticket there is too much of a time gap for me to make it work. Now, I have been able to offset the numbers and make it where the random generated probability has been in conflict with previous numbers, and psionically throw off their game, which doesnt make sense, because it could contridict one of my theories as to the numbers are picked.

So if anyone has a tried and true method as to how this works and would publicially like to share this info, im all ears.

Entities I have used for this:
vassago
gusion
paimon
mephistahl
bune
various enochian earth elementals
all elemental kings from evoking eternity

im thinking about using the enochian square for this working, but I think it my be kinda childish to do this for the sake of doing it. However, it idea isnt erased of my dry erase board.

Best of luck guys.

I’m sorry I don’t get why it didn’t work. Why isn’t a spirit who can see the future able to tell you the winning numbers? Shouldn’t the spirit be able to view the exact time the drawing will be done and see what numbers are going to be drawn? You said it didn’t work and them went on to explain other methods. Why exactly didn’t it work?

There is no reason it shouldn’t work. Vassago see’s the future. Tell him you want the winning lottery numbers of whichever specific lottery you wish to win that will be drawn on X date at X specific time. He should be able to view that day and time and tell you wish numbers will be drawn.

1 Like

Baphomet: The future is not fixed, it’s merely one of the more likely outcomes, assuming everything stays the same. Also, lottery isn’t just a future - it’s chaos. There are a great number of possibilities, and everyone involved is projecting themselves and their will on it - influencing the numbers every which way. Even if they aren’t magicians, a million or ten millions wills focused on something will influence it.

4 Likes

baphomet, I hate to discourage you or anyone from this working. Try it and if you find something that works, then by all means enjoy your success. I beat my head against the wall on this working. Only to find out more about the nature of the entites I have worked with and myself. There is a lot in play with the lottery that I took for face value. Not only do you have millions of disgruntled employees that believe it is their right to this amount of money (magicians or not) that causes energies to work against the entities you evoke. Then you have to influence the correct numbers. Pure chaos. Im not saying it cannot be done and im sure the person who figured it out is laughing at this.

So try this: do a ritual with multiple entities. One to bypass all of the players involved and any kind of wards that prevent magicians from doing this every week. Another to get the numbers to line up correctly. Another for protection. If you can figure out more entities to evoke as the problems come up, do it. As for single entities, that hasnt worked well for me and others I know of. However, I have got my money back on all workings. That counts for success in my book. It may not be what I wanted but I didnt come up empty handed.

Whatever you do, dont get down on your luck because its not working. It will hinder your outlook on magick, and success thereof. I was in your shoes at one point where I could barely see and hear what I was evoking and went straight to the lottery working thinking it was going to be my answer to everything and fuck everyone else. I had to take the time to grow as a magician and see one small success after another to gain my confidence back and to see how magick really works. I invested in myself and got more out it even if I had won. Believe me, I subscribe to the idea that if I had all of that money I could focus more on ascent and live comfortably at the same time. However, you can evoke to get all of the power in the world, but what good would it do if you dont know how to use it properly? Sure, you would amaze a lot of people with talent, but I know more magicians who would see something like that and kill you because you are too loud and easy prey. Not to mention being a government test rat. Being silent does wonders.

Now lets look at the tarot for a minute. Divination and readings for others is a basic start to learning how to use them. In this area, using the cards opens up your senses to see whats going on. A plot on a map, if you will? You have your first plot and have a “consequences could be dire” moment. So you want to change something about yourself or the person you are reading for does. They make that change and could have avoided the predetermined catastrophe. So you make another plot and see what happens. Now that is a basic analogy of how the future could be manipulated, seeing that if it works out in that manor. Now think of the lottery as a life of its own, with pure random generated with hardly no plots to point and it changes every drawing. Then shadow that with grim losses of millions mixed with a bad attitude and the solice and bliss of the few winners. Thats a fucked up system, beatable but fucked. That is a challenge for me, so get good and do it

meanwhile, use the entites to get what you need then focus on what you want. It will come naturally and easier than you think.

1 Like

Again, as much as people talk about the will of others getting in the way, fact is that it really isn’t that big of an issue. The fact that they have no focus, and blind hope rather than actually believing the could or should win (most people really love the feeling helplessness), these things aren’t to be considered as powerful as one would like to think. There’s a lot of people who believe that the government should be more people oriented, and thousands protest government shit on the daily. But since they are ineffective planners, thinkers, and executors, it means nothing. That’s kind of how these guys are with their focus.

King, what you mentioned about being loud is exactly what I was talking about with people subconscious hindrances, along with gaining something you can’t possibly use responsibly. Many people would like to think they would want $1 million, but honestly can they say they have a purpose for it that makes any real sense? “I’m grabbin’ me a Maserati…”, “I’m finna by a mansion!” All those things are not just loud, but for many people would be extremely dumb moves because they got a lot more to handle before they can even think about splurging. Then there’s the possibility of unwanted fame, like the type you are talking about with magicians and such. These are all things that we wouldn’t want to experience overall, although consciously we may be completely ignorant of it.

When it comes to winning games of chance, I think it has a lot more to do with getting rid of our own psychological impediments, which involve not just limiting beliefs against winning the lottery, but also mental habits and ideals that make winning the lottery undesirable in the grand scheme. Things like business or job success are easier to obtain because:

1. YA person is not liable to amass egregious amounts of money in short amount of time, so it is more believable

2. The approach to success in these arenas is often systematic and cumulative and

3. If a person do get to a point where it nets they millions, they probably have gone through steps that taught them how to manage money wisely and use as a tool of advancement.

I’m not saying that the lottery prevents and individual from having any of these qualities, but rather that a person needs to possess these qualities in order to win consistently. If it’s not believable, entities can’t work for them because they won’t even accept the power the entities give. If a person doesn’t find some way to use the lottery as a continuous work they can build off of, chances are they won’t win. If an individual possesses a mindset toward the money that is self-destructive, they won’t win for the sake of saving themselves from their own foolishness. The person is going to fail at anything with that type of obstacle set, which is why folks who fail at money magick and love magick carry these qualities, because they are the easiest things to fall into that trap with. Folks usually want it too bad, while having no clue or care for consequences and what they could present.

This is just my experience, as I always see the biggest fails come from money and love magick. The folks that fail often the most “thirsty”, obsessed and truthfully not in a stable enough mind to actually succeed.

at this point there is not much I can say, but try it.

There is some good perspectives on the lottery in this forum. I tried it and would say that I got lucky by breaking even.

However, I am interested to hear about other people have to say about it.

I can also give you my formula as to how I did my workings if anyone is interested?

1 Like

I think I understand why it didn’t work now, thanks!

Meanwhile, I’s havin’ all sorts of spelling and grammatical errors in my posts

@Baphomet

Could you elaborate?

A couple of years ago I had some success with my country Lotto using simple money spells done while in the sync (even though at the time I didn’t know what it was). At the end of the spell I would relax, empty my mind and some numbers would pop up in my head and two or three of them would turn out to be right. It happened a few times (and many more it didn’t) but due to the little amounts I bet and the way I played, I never won more than 25€. After a few successes I completely lost interest as it was too much work for such a tiny reward. You could try it, though. You might be able to get much more out of it.

I think it’s only fair, though, to mention that the Monroe Institute does utilize gambling as a tight feedback loop for manifestation. They’ll sit at a table and direct their energy to draw winning cards, and they beat statistics by a long shot. Some casinos have banned them, while others are aware of what they’re doing, but don’t consider it to be much of a threat.

BUT, they’re not able to make a fortune at it. They can win more hands than chance normally allows, but not with enough reliability to retire from their gambling earnings. Which is why those aforementioned casinos don’t consider them to be a threat.

Now, if you take the same effort you’d apply to winning games of chance, and instead apply that to creating a successful business, landing a great job, getting an unexpected promotion, your success rate is going to go up dramatically.

You can also simply manifest money, unconcerned about where it comes from, and see what happens.

6 Likes

And what about another type of lottery. That one, where you need to buy something and registerp the receipt number, and then, from all registered receipts the one winning is being chosen by a computer. So, you just need to evoke the spirit, tell him what lottery is that, when will be the final drawing and tell him to manipulate the drawing computer, so your number will win.

Does any of you tried this, or know which spirit could be best for this kind of working?