The Final Frontier

I have grown up with Star Trek The Next Generation. Magick has always nagged at me, but only recently have I really started DOING it regularly. For the last five or six years I was an armchair occultist. I had fun with theory and scientific, provable experiments on how the mind effects reality and visa versa. So really, Aleister Crowley and other such figures had much less to do with my interest in magick than people like Carl Sagan, Gregg Braden and David Wilcock.

In that spirit. I have seen a lot of Star Trek TNG. The reason I bring it up is because watching it now as a magician, with these unique scientifically driven occult views… This show blows my mind in new ways. Even with the kind of beings we evoke and work with. For example, would it be possible to channel the Q? Yes, he is a fictional figure, but in the vast and endless possibilities of the multiverse… He exists. Somewhere. Therefore could that essence not potentially be pulled from the ether?

Based on my experience I would say yes, due to the nature of how our reality is constructed though he most likely couldn’t manifest in the same way he does in the show however.

I added Deanna Troi to my “Cabinet of Invisible Counselors”:slight_smile:

Like all of them, she’s grown in sentience and ability over time, so yes I would say it’s possible, especially if you focus more on results than worrying about what’s “real”!

omg that’s so creepy…

the other day i was going to start a thread here as to how the Q entity has always represented Satan, to me (in the LaVeyan sense of the word)… but what are the odds that someone would have started a thread on Star Trek TNG of all things?!

anyway, yeah he’s always represented a Satanic character… the concept of limitless power and the concomitant responsibility etc, with a fascination for the human condition, of all things.

in response to your question… the fact that TNG fans everywhere know, and love Q, would mean that he exists as a part of the collective un/conscious anyway, so if nothing else, you’d be drawing on the fans’ knowledge of, and acknowledgement of his existence. kind of like Santa Claus. we all know who he is and what he does (or doesn’t do… the cheapskate bastard…) so it would be possible to channel that thoughtform as an energetic impulse and bring yourself a pony for xmas.

yours, Tj.

Based on my experience I would say yes, due to the nature of how our reality is constructed though he most likely couldn’t manifest in the same way he does in the show however.[/quote]

I politely disagree. In fact we as humans have always had physical manifestation of supernatural forces since the beginning. It does happen, I myself have experienced it in small, but continually growing ways. This forum isn’t very old. These new ideals and wide spread teaching of the occult in this day and age… It will eventually lead to many such tangible manifestations. This world is ready for it to become wide spread now. Even science is starting to jump on board.

So maybe not right away, but with enough time and interactiondo believe he could eventually fully manifest

Based on my experience I would say yes, due to the nature of how our reality is constructed though he most likely couldn’t manifest in the same way he does in the show however.[/quote]

I politely disagree. In fact we as humans have always had physical manifestation of supernatural forces since the beginning. It does happen, I myself have experienced it in small, but continually growing ways. This forum isn’t very old. These new ideals and wide spread teaching of the occult in this day and age… It will eventually lead to many such tangible manifestations. This world is ready for it to become wide spread now. Even science is starting to jump on board.

So maybe not right away, but with enough time and interactiondo believe he could eventually fully manifest[/quote]

I don’t mean that it can’t happen, what I mean is it probably wouldn’t due to the nature of how our reality is constructed, it makes it difficult. It can happen though, but I believe the reason why it would be hard is because of the rules of our collective reality tunnel are set up in a way that they don’t allow things to violate them in a big way very easily. If it did we’d have all sorts of weird things popping up around every corner. Of course things can manifest in a tangible way, this happens much easier by skinwalker ranch for example and other areas that seem to energetically support that sort of phenomena where non human entities will show up physically and even do stuff like teleport animals into trees. But most of the time things prefer to take the easier route when interacting with our world.

The instant I read your title for this post I thought of Star Trek. I grew up watching it with my dad when I was little, every new episode on Tv.

So maybe not right away, but with enough time and interactiondo believe he could eventually fully manifest[/quote]

I don’t mean that it can’t happen, what I mean is it probably wouldn’t due to the nature of how our reality is constructed, it makes it difficult. It can happen though, but I believe the reason why it would be hard is because of the rules of our collective reality tunnel are set up in a way that they don’t allow things to violate them in a big way very easily. If it did we’d have all sorts of weird things popping up around every corner. Of course things can manifest in a tangible way, this happens much easier by skinwalker ranch for example and other areas that seem to energetically support that sort of phenomena where non human entities will show up physically and even do stuff like teleport animals into trees. But most of the time things prefer to take the easier route when interacting with our world.[/quote]

I agree, however… Those old rules are changing. I consider the following to be significant events that have occult connotations from the right perspective.

Matsuru Emotto’s experiments on water proved that consciousness effects the material world.

The quantum double split experiment has proven that same thing. That our observation of reality has an effect on it.

The Kybalion (Which has been debated with me as to its workings) The All, everything is mind.

According to the book of Azazel There is more even beyond that.

In one of my journeys to the void, I met an Elder God that told me that we only see what our minds are prepared to see. That if we cannot perceive it then it appears as something our minds can rationalize. For instance: a werewolf tears someone apart. The next morning fox news reports on a bear that mauled a camper to death. Because werewolves don’t exist. Right? WRONG!

The human minds ability to rationalize is powerful especially when it comes to the collective subconscious. The news is intended to aid this and even teach it what is rational to see, but suppressing or hiding something doesn’t make it go away, for all is permissible. All things are allowed. That is exciting to me because there is the other side of it… What kind of wonderful vacation spots does that vast and infinite multiverse have? I’d love to find out.

the quantum photonic split / slit-lamp experiment still has be me boggled.

i have a science background but i can’t intellectually understand how the universe could duplicate itself at the quantum level in order to facilitate both wave and particle behaviours to exist simultaneously. let alone, of course, the implications of such a discovery.

i’d have to disagree with the water experiments, however, as there seems to be evidence that the corroborating data was cherry-picked and is not statistically significant. that said, there’s probably an intuitive truth to these kinds of experiments (i.e, that perception changes reality and vice versa), but it’s just not adequately expressed or qualified in contemporary science at present. a correct assumption may be easily discredited through faulty science.

-Tj.

[quote=“Rygill-85, post:8, topic:6561”]In one of my journeys to the void, I met an Elder God that told me that we only see what our minds are prepared to see. That if we cannot perceive it then it appears as something our minds can rationalize. For instance: a werewolf tears someone apart. The next morning fox news reports on a bear that mauled a camper to death. Because werewolves don’t exist. Right? WRONG!

The human minds ability to rationalize is powerful especially when it comes to the collective subconscious. The news is intended to aid this and even teach it what is rational to see, but suppressing or hiding something doesn’t make it go away, for all is permissible. All things are allowed. That is exciting to me because there is the other side of it… What kind of wonderful vacation spots does that vast and infinite multiverse have? I’d love to find out.[/quote]

Wait when you say, “the void” are you referring to the abyss? And when you say Elder god do you mean something that looks like Chuthulu? If so I know that guy too. Pretty awesome to meet someone who ran into the same entity totally independent of me. If you met who I think you did , this guy can teach you how to do some pretty crazy stuff.

Anyway an ongoing project of mine is to break through the limit our reality tunnel has set on how things can manifest here. So far I have only fully physically manifested nonhuman creatures in window areas like Skinwalker ranch and American legion state park, but as a work in progress it’s only a matter of time before I find a way to surpass those limitations.

[quote=“tiberius_james, post:9, topic:6561”]the quantum photonic split / slit-lamp experiment still has be me boggled.

i have a science background but i can’t intellectually understand how the universe could duplicate itself at the quantum level in order to facilitate both wave and particle behaviours to exist simultaneously. let alone, of course, the implications of such a discovery.

i’d have to disagree with the water experiments, however, as there seems to be evidence that the corroborating data was cherry-picked and is not statistically significant. that said, there’s probably an intuitive truth to these kinds of experiments (i.e, that perception changes reality and vice versa), but it’s just not adequately expressed or qualified in contemporary science at present. a correct assumption may be easily discredited through faulty science.

-Tj.[/quote]

Definitely, but there has been enough experience first hand for me to convince me. I don’t know for sure about any of it, I have made a habit of selectively being unsure. Especially on subjects I am dead certain of. There are no certainties that cannot be questioned and done critically.

That being said, my overall point is that reality is flexible. Things seem solid, they seem stable, but it is constantly doing things in contrast to the “established laws of nature”.

[quote=“defectron, post:10, topic:6561”][quote=“Rygill-85, post:8, topic:6561”]In one of my journeys to the void, I met an Elder God that told me that we only see what our minds are prepared to see. That if we cannot perceive it then it appears as something our minds can rationalize. For instance: a werewolf tears someone apart. The next morning fox news reports on a bear that mauled a camper to death. Because werewolves don’t exist. Right? WRONG!

The human minds ability to rationalize is powerful especially when it comes to the collective subconscious. The news is intended to aid this and even teach it what is rational to see, but suppressing or hiding something doesn’t make it go away, for all is permissible. All things are allowed. That is exciting to me because there is the other side of it… What kind of wonderful vacation spots does that vast and infinite multiverse have? I’d love to find out.[/quote]

Wait when you say, “the void” are you referring to the abyss? And when you say Elder god do you mean something that looks like Chuthulu? If so I know that guy too. Pretty awesome to meet someone who ran into the same entity totally independent of me. If you met who I think you did , this guy can teach you how to do some pretty crazy stuff.

Anyway an ongoing project of mine is to break through the limit our reality tunnel has set on how things can manifest here. So far I have only fully physically manifested nonhuman creatures in window areas like Skinwalker ranch and American legion state park, but as a work in progress it’s only a matter of time before I find a way to surpass those limitations.[/quote]

It’s been done many times. From Simon Magus levitating in front of a crowd and being killed when Saint Peter demanded the demons drop him or Nicolas Flemel and his wife suddenly vanishing into thin air.

In an interview with David Willcock they discussed in depth the story of a man that when pursued by an army in Egypt turned, waved his figure over the crowd, causing them to all drop dead. Then he reanimated the bodies and made them dispose of themselves in the river.

There are countless stories in history that so many pass off as myth or legend, but then look at what this site was built for. Made for people that are genuinely sincere about manifesting genuine supernatural force in the world.

Agreed, my Personal Daemon was the fastest being to “evolve” to physical manifestation so far for me, he touched me without me either intending it or expecting it, because he wanted to get my attention… this stuff isn’t a “someday/maybe” type of thing, it’s happening NOW.