The Fae Queen

Has anyone here worked with Queen Mab? Including pact work? What can you tell me?

I think Arcane worked a lot with the Fae, he might get back to you when he rejoins (he’s taking a break I think right now).

Arcane and I both have experience with this. Actually, we are the only two members here that ever talk about the Fae in depth. What are you needing to know?

I am just finding out what I needed to know. Seems my ancestors have sent for me. Thus Fae spirit that has recently contacted me is the beginning. I can’t really share more than that. In fact I am afraid to say too much of anything concerning the matter. I will message you privately.

I am just finding out what I needed to know. Seems my ancestors have sent for me. Thus Fae spirit that has recently contacted me is the beginning. I can’t really share more than that. In fact I am afraid to say too much of anything concerning the matter. I will message you privately.[/quote]

I hope you wouldn’t mind messaging the same thing.I believe we have…things to discuss.