The Fabulous Wolf's Journal

Yeah sure, here you go.

Animalisric behavior: Like I said above in one of my posts, you may start to have dog like qualities while in a lycanthropic state. You’ll be sensitive to sound, your sense of smell and hearing heighten
And depending on your mental state, you can become very violent. You would unleash your inner animal as I like to call it.

Hatred: Whatever hate or anger you keep locked up inside can and eventually will release its self while in this state. You could lash out at people around you, start arguments, physical altercations, etc. This goes hand in hand with violence. The hatred tends to lead to it.

Thats why I want to advise that people who take part in Lycanthropy, have the right mindset, and the ability to hold themselves back, before entering this state. Hope that cleared things up for you.

Mind the spelling errors if there is any, im tired as fuck lol.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for the explanation, we really appreciate it. We have two other questions, when you’ve got the time for them:

1. Would you associate this type of lycanthropy with the full moon at all, in any way?

2. Would you say lycanthropy could be related to vampirism in any case? We have the condition (not the practice) of vampirism, and also experience astral lycanthropic shifts around the full moon. We don’t know for sure if they’re related or not (probably not?), but we figured we would ask someone else with experience. Our vampirism itself is sensitive to the moon phase, and comes with “animalistic” instincts, including violent urges and bloodlust. And you’re right, it’s extremely difficult to find information on this subject.

Thanks again.

1 Like

For your first question I would deffently say that yes, I would associate this type of Lycanthropy with not just the Full Moon, but the Moon in general. I find whenever I use any ritual with Lycanthropy when the moon is out, they seem to be much more potent and stronger, for lack of a better term. I have heard of people drawing down the Moon’s Energy when performing A ritual pertaining to Lycanthropy. I suppose it’s just a matter of preference if you wanna use the Moon in Lycanthropy or not.

As far as Vamprisim goes, I only ever have associated it with Blood Magick, and feeding off of others Energy. I suppose Vamprisim may have similarities with Lycanthropy but I cant be too sure, im still learning the ropes of Vamprisim myself.

2 Likes

If i may add something
I think every one who works with lycanthropy should at least try to use the lunar influences in their workings.
You must keep in mind the energies of the moon are very strong and even alow the primal instincts of human beings in general (not only those who work Magic) to surface.
A good example was a few days ago during the black moon.
We had outside martial arts training and the females were just wild as fuck!
Sirens of police and ambulance all over the place in my city, youth and children who were more unleased so to speak.
its no taboo what the moon can do towards our deepsest animal nature

1 Like

Sorry for the delay. Going to be posting some stuff about Beelzebub today instead. It’s gonna be my last post for a little bit. Going through some things, don’t have enough time to stay consistent on this journal just yet. So here it is.

First im going to talk about my experiences with him. A few days ago I went to a Funeral for a loved one that died. Alot of Christians were there, whenever they Preach their religion it gives me terrible headaches. I asked Beelzebub to shield me, especially from one of their priests. This priest has a knack for sensing if someone has some type of entity around them.

The last thing I need is for a bunch of Christians to hold me down and pray the “devil” out of me. Right after I asked Beelzebub for this, a small fly flew right past my direction. Beelzebub manifests as a fly, similar to how Lilith can manifest as a spider.

That was the only experience I had thus far with him. Now onto the message he sent me.

“Not everyone has access to demons and angels, not everyone is given the chance to obtain whatever they want and be whatever they want. Don’t squander it. Don’t take it for granted.”

Iv commonly taken alot of stuff and taken someone I loved for granted in the past, the only time I knew how important those things and that person was, was when they were gone. So this message he sent me really meant something important.

That’s all for now, I hope that message helps someone else in some way, as well.

2 Likes

We’ve needed this, thanks for sharing. Hope to hear from you again soon.

Hello my wolf breathen what is next on your journey under the moon

Lol

In all seriousness what’s next and what are you planning to accomplish at that if you don’t mind me asking

1 Like

Hi, yeah im just really busy. What im going through right now is a bit personal. Once it’s done though I’ll start working on my journal again dont worry lol.

2 Likes

No worries will wait for an update and hope things will pass soon

1 Like

If this is so, then I am constantly in this state, holding myself back. I learned to live with it, because either though I am very friendly I carry myself with a dominant energy that tends to make people insecrure until I reassure them. I am unintentionally intimidating, and tend to have outbursts of sudden command when I see something wrong is about to happen, similar to anger but not exactly. Sort of like being punched in the face by the sudden transformation, of being set free taking over if need be to confrontation. Also, most stray dogs(a lot where I live) tend to love me, while only having issues with some domestic house dogs.
Full moons set me wild. If I don’t realize and lock myself inside,or atleast consider looking up, I go on a rampage. :rofl: Not good.