The eye of the Oracle: Void Meditation

Does anyone have this book? :smiley::smiley: and knows how to perform the void meditation? Because english is not my native language and I don’t understand some parts of the instructions… This is for astral projection/Astral travelling…

This is the part I don’t understand:

Hold the index finger of your left hand with your right hand, applying direct pressure by your right thumb to the right edge of the left index finger (I get this part) But this: In line with the quick of your fingernail. I don’t have a clue what he’s trying to say. Could somebody perhaps make a photo how to hold your hands/fingers ?

Also he mentions to sit in a chair where your feet won’t touch the floor. I don’t have chairs like that. I only have my bed and I could lay down with an 45 degree angle so it won’t feel like i’m going to sleep.

Is this okay? Or do I really need to get a tall chair or something? And for how long am I supposed to to this meditation? Every night for 10 minutes?

He should have included clear pictures or something in his book lol because it’s hard to understand the instructions… :cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

5 Likes

The quick is the side of the nail where the nail meets the finger

1 Like

Removed.

Looks about right based on what you wrote

@Shadowmage

I already figured it out.

Thanks for helping though! I’m gonna try these techniques tonight, i’m very excited! Can’t wait to finally astral travel…

1 Like

Heh, I had the exact same confusion. So is the photo you posted the correct position to use?

1 Like

Removed.

Ba-bump. @TheStorm mind helping a brotha out with some tips?

Can someone please help me with the void mediation Mudra/hand position. I am also working through these works and need guidance as I can’t get my head around the description
Thanks

1 Like

Do you have a picture of the hand position necessary my friend?
Thanks

1 Like

@DamianLuciferi

I’ve tried that method, none of that shit works… The cabal is some hyped up grimoire or something, or I am doing it systematically wrong lol

I wasted cash on buying that book. I regret it.

1 Like

Oh no way! I’d still like to give it a try nonetheless. I could relay my results. Please my friend could you send me a pic of the mudra as laid out by the book?? I’ve been looking for an answer for a while and this is the closest I’ve got.
Blessings

You can see it here at the bottom About the Chakras - #2 by anon32062581

1 Like

Thank you :metal:

Here this is the void meditation
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html

1 Like