The end is the beginning

After years of work and sacrifice you finally step through the veil and with open eyes see the brilliance of divinity shining through all things.

You decide to not go out when your friend invites you, although you can’t say why. They tell you later you would have hated it.

You carefully pick up the insect that just bit you, and place it outside with an overwhelming sense of care and protection towards it.

You walk into the house and gaze calmly at the news on tv. A fatal shooting. A child playing in the street run over by a speeding car. Buy one get one free pizza commercial. Thousands dying in a genocidal holocaust. Stocks are up. Housing is down. You feel a wave of gratitude that everything is perfect.

You spontaneously get up and walk over to the side table, reach in and shuffle through the contents of a drawer, and pull out a book, barely conscious of the faint thought trailing through your mind (in fact the first thought you’ve had all day, and it’s 2:00 in the afternoon now) … ‘Why am I doing this?’ Your lover walks into the room and says. “Oh, thanks, I was looking for that.”

All is as it should be.

Perfect bliss, all is right with the world.

Three weeks later you become human again.

The end is the beginning.

In the state of divine acceptance there is nothing to do. There is no one to do it anyway. Anytime there is a sense of self, it disappears in a Complete and total surrender to the divine, resulting in perfect guidance. No need to make choices. No worries or cares.

Pain and suffering do not exist, at least for you. They serve a purpose in the plan. There is nothing wrong, and never could be. It does not matter what you do or don’t do, what you say or don’t say.

Then you become human again.

Am I willing to see my friends and family suffer? Is there no one to stand for justice in this world? Is there no one to heal the sick, and comfort the grieving? Am I really ok with having everything I need, but not everything that I really want? Am I content to enjoy my life by alternating between amusing entertainments for distraction, and sitting in the bliss of divine acceptance?

From my experience upon reflection on this path. The initial suffering. The following years of discipline and personal sacrifice. Finally to realize that all of it was simply a way to clear the mind and perception to a degree that I could finally see that nothing need be done. All is well. It could not be otherwise. All knowledge is a mind made fabrication. There truly is nothing other than awareness here and now.

I now choose to make this world a better place for the people in it, in a way they as people, can appreciate. To do this I must elevate myself to a position of power, to make changes as I see fit.

The Right Hand has opened the door for the Left Hand.

1 Like

Wow, you’ve perfectly described my journey in this life right there. Seriously: wow.

Thanks Lady Eva, I feel good finding common ground with some here.

Wow, you’ve perfectly described my journey in this life right there. Seriously: wow.[/quote]

I have to agree with the both of you on this, as it is my same experience.

My experience has been the opposite but to the same effect, the left has opened doors to the right.

There is a lot of power to be had in service to others, not subservience but helping one do what they can’t on their own.

In some ways -TWF- I feel like the right is propelling me into the left. Like I need to reach out and take power to make the world change for the better. To act on a level within the perception and thus recognition of those I want to assist. Not to say they would know of me, but that their lives according to their own judgement would be much improved from before.

I get where your coming from, I don’t champion causes or rally others to a purpose. I just try to make my life as good as possible. Helping others do the same or helping them with something they can’t do themselves makes me feel good about helping someone plus I get the nice little self aggrandizement that comes along with it.

Think of it this way, people pray for things they can’t bring about themselves…who answers prayers?

Yes, that’s how I feel - the start of my total disenchantment with the RHP was when I saw so many people walk that path for years, training to heal and learning all these fantastic energy-manipulation methods and so on, and in the end they all arrived at the same point: “Everything is as it should be, don’t help even a screaming child in a burning building because It’s Their Karma and also you’re Playing Rescuer, which is about your own inability to accept What Is/the Will Of God” and so on… so (since I interpet LHP as enacting my will on reality - and not as being “evil” or any moralistic thing) that’s what permanently turned me away from it.

Where that leads, I don’t want to go.

The whole Karma argument is a joke, if you help someone your interfering with karma, do something wrong and you get bad karma, do something right and still you may get bad karma. I consider myself an instrument of karma, if I help someone I was put there to do so, same as if I curse/cross someone.

I consider myself outside of Karma. It is for the mud that we tread on, not the great beasts above. Some may say the wicked will repent when they die, and account for their sins-

I am the instrument of sin. Of Gluttony. You cross my path? I’m probably feeding on you.

The public is but a tool to use in ritual. Ritual, and “true magick” which is what I call not even needing to perform ritual but still directing the energies.

Karma just means i can punch someone in the Face and he probably deserved it!

And the RHP has opened the doors to the LHP for me too.

In my experience, you eventually gets bored with that blissful state, just to realize there’s something beyond even that. Always there’s something beyond, just as you said, the end is the beginning, just as I say, there’s no beginning nor end, all there is continuity.

At this first stage, your sense of action is being overwhelmed by this blissful state, but as soon as you start freeding it, not separating it from the bliss, but making the bliss come your way, you will get what Im talking about.

And about Karma, when you apply a force over an object, the object will apply the same force over you, but in tue opposite direction. Wins who is more grounded, who has a stronger support.

I find this topic interesting. I just recently began practicing (I have always dabbled in life, just avoided getting too involved). In the few times I dabbled in the past, I did using the RHP. The reality is though, that I did not need to follow the path down the rabbit hole, in a manner of speaking, to see that to limit ones path is to limits ones potential. So now as I start practicing, I follow all paths that lay before me. I am actually shocked though about what I hear about the RHP when people are completely involved in it. It makes me quite happy about my choice to not fully follow it now.

I think that the idea of RHP is often times confused for the method of RHP. I find myself baffled that people go so terribly hard into the realm of “nothing for me, everything for others” when it becomes fallacy to always give away. How can you give away if you got nothing, and how can you give away generously when you are barely clinging on to shit? Trying to force yourself into service when you are actually stingy is not RHP, that’s just self-delusion. So I find that people’s interactions with RHP are marred in ignorance that they did not really think through.

Most RHP people I have met were filthy rich, but they also had a very capable discerning mind. I find that they would’ve studied magick regardless of their life circumstances, and have been able to stay the course of practice and advancement regardless of what went on around them. They weren’t saints about it per se, but they learned to trust that they were developing in whatever position they were in. They could be cool homeless or with 1 million dollars.

I feel before any path you take, if you can’t keep a discerning mind on your shoulders, and you’re not very tough - mentally, physically, and spiritually (hate those delineations, but that language for you) - then you gotta chill out a bit. A lot of folks are looking for some practice to save them, rather than building themselves through enactment in evolutionary movement.

But at the end, these paths don’t even make sense at the end of the day anyway. It’s all a bunch of dramaticism, which honestly gets away from what magick can and probably should be doing for people. I find that most supposed magicians would be better off trying to master the world without magic, since their only motive is really based on the ideals of what they have been told to prioritize in life.

Wow. Damn straight.

Very true, you’ll often find that any mysticism or deep spirituality is discounted in a lot of magical mindsets focusing only on the verifiable and practical aspects. That’s fine and all but I feel people are missing out on a lot when they relegate spirits to as Frater Apotheosis has so eloquently dubbed vending machines.

Trust your experiences, don’t worry about what others think of them, and enjoy the ride.

I completely agree, I advocate building a really strong relationship with at least one entity who you intend to spend, if not this lifetime, at least a few solid years working with as allies and co-conspirators, rather than the “which demon do I use for X goal?” scattershot approach.

That’s just me and obviously it’s good to push your comfort zone, but knowing someone - some entity - out there has your back because they have an investment in you makes it a lot easier to take what would otherwise seem like ridiculous risks.

Too much commitment for some people, perhaps, and not something you should do lightly, but the benefits when you get it right and everything comes into alignment are phenomenal. That’s one of the aspects (from what I understand) of the ATRs that’s completely in line with what I believe, and it’s often the people who’ve made a similar commitment (regardless of their practices and beliefs) who get the best long-term and consistant results, instead of having to firefight endless problems and always be looking for that next great thing that will work.

Oh and PS: you don’t have to be “special” to do this, and people (me or anyone else) who have a long term pact of any kind aren’t “special” or “chosen” or anything of that nature, so don’t let the old false modesty dance get in the way, and once you have a deal be ready to stick with it and learn some humility, because you’re no big deal and you’re going to have to work just as hard as before, and maybe more so.

[quote=“NariusV, post:1, topic:2590”]After years of work and sacrifice you finally step through the veil and with open eyes see the brilliance of divinity shining through all things.

You decide to not go out when your friend invites you, although you can’t say why. They tell you later you would have hated it.

You carefully pick up the insect that just bit you, and place it outside with an overwhelming sense of care and protection towards it.

You walk into the house and gaze calmly at the news on tv. A fatal shooting. A child playing in the street run over by a speeding car. Buy one get one free pizza commercial. Thousands dying in a genocidal holocaust. Stocks are up. Housing is down. You feel a wave of gratitude that everything is perfect.

You spontaneously get up and walk over to the side table, reach in and shuffle through the contents of a drawer, and pull out a book, barely conscious of the faint thought trailing through your mind (in fact the first thought you’ve had all day, and it’s 2:00 in the afternoon now) … ‘Why am I doing this?’ Your lover walks into the room and says. “Oh, thanks, I was looking for that.”

All is as it should be.

Perfect bliss, all is right with the world.

Three weeks later you become human again.

In the state of divine acceptance there is nothing to do. There is no one to do it anyway. Anytime there is a sense of self, it disappears in a Complete and total surrender to the divine, resulting in perfect guidance. No need to make choices. No worries or cares.

Pain and suffering do not exist, at least for you. They serve a purpose in the plan. There is nothing wrong, and never could be. It does not matter what you do or don’t do, what you say or don’t say.

Then you become human again.

Am I willing to see my friends and family suffer? Is there no one to stand for justice in this world? Is there no one to heal the sick, and comfort the grieving? Am I really ok with having everything I need, but not everything that I really want? Am I content to enjoy my life by alternating between amusing entertainments for distraction, and sitting in the bliss of divine acceptance?

From my experience upon reflection on this path. The initial suffering. The following years of discipline and personal sacrifice. Finally to realize that all of it was simply a way to clear the mind and perception to a degree that I could finally see that nothing need be done. All is well. It could not be otherwise. All knowledge is a mind made fabrication. There truly is nothing other than awareness here and now.

I now choose to make this world a better place for the people in it, in a way they as people, can appreciate. To do this I must elevate myself to a position of power, to make changes as I see fit.

The Right Hand has opened the door for the Left Hand.[/quote]

I LOVED IT…

Yup that was great, a true magician’s mindset. I only look for Absolute Truth on occultism, no more lies

My philosophy is it’s good to help oneself, and one should always be true to oneself, but what good is it to have the world if there’s nobody to share it with. I will work on empowering myself, but I will also hopefully one day be able to pass on my knowledge in a way that helps others (I’m not good at teaching, and this knowledge isn’t accepted by the fearful). So basically, both hands are always working together. Kinda like that old saying, “one hand washes the other”. Sounds corny, but oh well xD