The elite

Hello, i am one of those that believe in the Elite(Dark brotherhood/Illuminati). I want to do an evocation to end their rule. The world is bound for destruction by their works. I dont want to sit by and allow this to happen. Should i evoke an army of angels or a legion of demons? I want everyones opinion. I want to help aid Earths ascension.

You won’t be the first or last to attempt this. This will not be as easy as you think even if you were to send legions against them. They have protection in place and have set the course of events that reach much farther than most can see. If you want to do this you need to have your skills and powers at their peak and be prepared for wicked backlash for when you get their attention.

The “elite” isn’t there for nothing, they have arrived to the point they are at by obtaining lots of power. I would advise against attacking them if you are fighting them alone, but maybe it would work if you had many other magicians supporting you.

Hey Titan, if you want I can show you a taste of what you would be up against. Let me know if your interested.

Defectron what do u mean? And by backlash do you mean them send demons to attack me? Or karma? But, does anyone know of an order or coven for the greater good/ rhp/ angelic workings?

Are there any other people on this forum that agrees with me that their rein needs to come to an end?

I can only advise you to be pacient, because I am sure that the BALG movement will one day shift the power from the hands of the few to those of the masses.

What I mean is I’ll be able to show you first hand what it is you’ll be fighting against. I won’t elaborate anymore here, but pm me if your interested in finding out what it is you’ll need to beat. Granted I can only do this if your senses are sufficiently develpoed, are you able to interact with spirits yet in a meaningful way? Also if you think a rhp coven will stand a chance you got another thing coming. If you want to fight this sort of opponent you’ll need both hands.

Also I do agree with you, but you need to understand what it is your trying to fight too. Anyway if your senses are sufficently developed, I think you should take me up on my offer. If not I would work on trying to get those working before you try to do battle with heavy hitters like this.

A word fitly spoken Frater Obitus. I reapect and admire them as having acheived their success through discipline and dedication. Perhaps one day I will be worthy of such feats.

Okay. I understand though, but the least is to use an army to awaken humanity,then it would help greatly. And not that good yet, to interact with entities.

Yeah you need to learn how to walk before you try to run a marathon. so my advice is to just put those goals on the backburner until your ready.

Are you sure that this is not what they are doing already? Maybe they are awakening humanity, maybe that process includes doing things that to us look evil and sinister, but in the long run are needful and good.

Who knows maybe one day in your quest to take them down you may end up joining them.

No, i want to aid humanity, not destroy us. What Is used to create the best smoke screen?

BALG is a valuable business and a tool to learn magic in my oppinion, you perform your personal revolution no BALG, I disagree with your oppinion, do you think really that magic is for the masses? wrong!, it has not been so and it will be never so. You only need to study History, there is yet fear to the bizarre, the occult, the demonic, etc.
If you desire to change the world, you need understand the following, , you need understand yourself,change first yourself!, by the way study the History of the humanity and several disciplines too as Antropology to understand the world and human motivations, once you have changed yourself you will desire a world in accordance with you new vision and this will be your work and mission.
My advice, forget the Illuminatis, and try first to perform magick to change yourself and your life.

Why should the elite destroy humanity?
A shepherd would not kill his flock.
One human may be intelligent but the mass isn’t.
A huntsman is not evil if he hunts to restore or keep a balance.
Evan War has helped to advance humanity in Technologie and medicine.
I hope my point can be understoud, i am struggling to translate it…

Admitting that kind of Elite exist, we have to think twice about what’s the world situation.
As a magician, I don’t appreciate the “lower level” of intelligence relative to this “modern” period. I really think that in a LHP perspective, the world could be different, more based on Nietzschean theory of building humanity to surpass every mental and physical possibility by any science that we know for exemple, instead of the “food and games for people” wich is actually the world device.
But It could be worst, we could live a world ruled by hard moral dogma like Saoudi Arabia were sorcerers would be hunted down and killed by the authorities. Europe was at this point during the end of the middle ages.
The actual society is not the best we can do, there is a lot of things that can be done better, but that far way not the worse that can happened.

[quote=“Vergil, post:15, topic:1924”]Why should the elite destroy humanity?
I hope my point can be understoud, i am struggling to translate it…[/quote]

I say this all the time, which is why I feel it would be easy to get rid of an elite if folks really wanted to. Want to stop the elite? Howe about 50 million people just don’t go to work for 1 week? Hell, wouldn’t even need magic, it would be that simple, and you could change to whole system like that. But this requires that folks know how to be self-reliant, resourceful, powerful, and self-aware. This is not the current state of affairs at this moment, and people agree.

Folks act as if the military, political, an monetary powers would have any stability without common people supporting them. But folks do, otherwise it just simply could not work. No one is going to nuke the common man, because how else are the “elite” going to get their work done? It’s very simple, and if people don’t want to do it, then whatever happens is up to them really.

I believe what Narcissus says, only that I would add that this applies to even places like Saudi Arabia. As Americans or “modern” Westerners, we live with an idea that our societal structure is so much better than places that are moral “strict”. However, from what I have been able to perceive, these more modern societies are just as enslaving as the ones that look more strict, we just live in a system where we have more for being slaved up. However, it’s really our creation, so the elite, in my opinion, are just us playing a game of “whodunit” with ourselves.

These people (Illuminate) are no mere dabblers in the occult.They have people in the CIA and FBI that are trained to defend against majickal and psycic attacks.Something of this magnitude could not be done by just one person.This is also a matter of the masses needing to wake up not just spiritualy but to the things that go on everyday.If the American people would realize what’s going on,and actually DO something about it there might not even be any need for majickal action.

I had a conversation with a friend of mine who is a HUGE conspiracy theorist and I told him that I don’t believe that the elite/illuminati/whoever is really all that evil. He asked why and I explained that in my experience there is no me and you, we are all the same being. There is no separation, that is all an illusion. I likened us to cells in a body, we are all part of the same body. We may be stomach cells and the elite and the brain cells. We want food and thus we send a signal to the whole body (hunger) but no food comes. We start to believe that those “Evil Brain Cells” are at it again and are just picking on us to be mean. Meanwhile, unbeknownst to us, the brain cells are planning a diet in order to get the whole body in shape for swimsuit season. Here is the real kicker, we do NOT have to stay stomach cells but, through the application of magic and alchemy, we can rise up and become the brain cells, and even further to become the whole body itself.

BALG is a valuable business and a tool to learn magic in my oppinion, you perform your personal revolution no BALG, I disagree with your oppinion, do you think really that magic is for the masses? wrong!, it has not been so and it will be never so. You only need to study History, there is yet fear to the bizarre, the occult, the demonic, etc.
If you desire to change the world, you need understand the following, , you need understand yourself,change first yourself!, by the way study the History of the humanity and several disciplines too as Antropology to understand the world and human motivations, once you have changed yourself you will desire a world in accordance with you new vision and this will be your work and mission.
My advice, forget the Illuminatis, and try first to perform magick to change yourself and your life.[/quote]

I don’t completely agree with saying magic will never be for the masses. I feel it is a point that people will eventually evolve to, how long that will take I have no idea though. I do feel that if that point is not reached, it will be because hamnity as a species becomes extinct, probably because largely they were unable to evolve. [quote=“Vergil, post:15, topic:1924”]Why should the elite destroy humanity?
I hope my point can be understoud, i am struggling to translate it…[/quote]

It’s probably true that some of the elite are trying to do beneficial things in the way you said, but I also feel that alot of them are just a bunch of bastards who don’t really care about anyone else.

But I do agree that the op should first actually try to develope his own abilties before trying to pick any fights.