The Dream with an Exotic Snake

I tend to have some interesting dreams, and a lot of times I have nightmares of demons chasing me, but my dream the other night really caught my attention, and I have been thinking about it, trying to really grasp the meaning of it.

I was a vampire, and I was part of this vampire group that was what it seemed like a tribe/family/clan and we had to soon hurry and travel to this place, and we would have to travel underwater to get there, but before it was time to leave with them, I had went back to my home and my mom, two nephews and niece was there, and I told my mom that she needs to get somewhere safe and she ended up packing for herself and getting my nephews and niece ready to leave as well but before I told her, she had walked into the kitchen and this dark (blood) red and black, thick, hard skinned grimoire was standing on top of the refrigerator and of course it had a really strong lock on it as it was filled with forbidden knowledge, and I forgot I had placed it there and my mom saw it but she ignored it and just went for the cereal she wanted. I panicked a little and looked out the window and I saw these three vampires dressed in old and fancy, expensive clothing, as if they were princes or high up on the hierarchy latter, and they were walking out the water that was close by my house and I hurried and got my mom out of the kitchen. These three vampires were already known about throughout the whole dream as that was the reason I needed to make my family safe by making them leave. I believe they were after me and the others because of the grimoire or maybe because they believed I made humans known about my kind (I know it sounds exactly like Twilight but I have not seen that movie in such a long time). While I was explaining to her about where she would go in how, I was facing towards the kitchen from my living room couch, with my knees placed on the couch and I ended up getting a little distracted by a snake that was slowly slithering towards my direction, and surprisingly, I was actually calm about the whole thing and I was just so focused on it and nobody else noticed it, but me at that time.But the weird part was that I have never seen a snake like it before; it was a faded green color, and it was just really curvy, and on top of it’s skin was this connected wavy fish fin, like it belonged underwater or that it could live underwater and it was on top of its whole body and on top of it all, it was moving so slowly and took a while for it to reach my mom’s foot. It wasn’t small but it wasn’t too big either. But it eventually reached her foot, and I calmly told her it was a snake right there and she looked down and just went “Oh” and stepped on its head with her long, thin, pointy, black heel from her shoe and easily killed it as the heel went through its skin and left a hole there.

I truly have no idea as to what this dream means like usual since most of my dreams are too complex to comprehend, but what stood out to me most from this dream was the snake and the grimoire.

1 Like

You are on a long journey and have set several goals that will not be obtained. Your vision indicates that what you have cast will not be acceded to as it might be for harm as well and stopped dead in its tracks.

1 Like

An interesting way to perceive my dream, thank you for your reply :leaves:

1 Like