The Dragon’s Lair

Bael has made it quite clear that it I cannot afford to settle for less. Lately I’ve started to feel dissatisfied and I seek to reach greater heights. This is my birth right and I will pursue my goals with much aggression.

I asked Bael to teach me the subtle arts of manipulation and shadowmancy. I will post records of my progress :zap:

“This world is ruled by the clever and strong.” - Set.

5 Likes

Timeless words of wisdom by Nietzsche

4 Likes

It’s a good day to be a Dark God

7 Likes

My fucking brother… :bomb:

images%20(82)

3 Likes

Set is a very good god for that.
I wish you the best.

3 Likes

So I finally got around to setting up the new YouTube channel, consecrating it as an extension of my magickal workings.
Here is the instrumental I created during my work with Bael:

4 Likes

I also wanna thank Set and Sekhmet for their guidance these past couple of days. Feeling more motivated than ever!

This week I’m working with Agares, more updates on that later :dizzy:

1 Like

Nice flow. Would probably fit nicely for a drive on a rainy day. :grin:

1 Like

Thanks man :zap: Yeah it’s definitely more of a chill laidback vibe

1 Like

Love the instrumental. Smooth and clean, and it’s definitely something I would listen to in order to clear my mind before meditating. Can’t wait to hear more.

1 Like

Awesome, cant wait to read your entries.

1 Like

Thank youu :zap::zap:

1 Like

Updates on Manipulation/Lesser Magick training with Bael:
Been doing a lot of mirror work and so far I’ve become more conscious of my body language and facial expressions while communicating with other people.
I also discovered there’s much to learn about human psychology from pick-up artist techniques.

Luckily my girlfriend is cool with me talking to random women in public to refine my manipulation skills. Of course rather than try to get them to come home with me, I’ll just convince them to do certain things which might be a bit outside their comfort zone. And Psychic Vampirism definitely makes things easier…
Bael is giving me a lot of ideas on how to expand my practice so I’m quite grateful for that.

4 Likes

Agares has a light-hearted energy and I really enjoyed the music we made together this morning. I can’t wait to finish it and upload :zap:

Another thing is I always wanted to study Egyptian hieroglyphics but never got around to committing to the learning process. This week I had enough focus to actually sit down and begin the study.
As you can probably guess, I asked Agares for the motivation to learn new things. So definitely making progress

3 Likes

I just wanna say… It feels good to win.

3 Likes

Hail Agares :black_heart:

2 Likes

Had an interesting experience this morning after invoking Set and Sekhmet…
Upon opening my eyes, my field of vision was filled with a green-like mist
Literally everything around me was blurred in a thick fog for a few moments before it gradually faded away.
Lowkey wonder what it might be…

3 Likes

My experiments with combining rune magick, smooth jazz and vampirism to tap into wealth consciousness seems to be picking up the pace.
My buddy presented me with the idea to start a consultation-focuses business and we closed our first client this morning. I establish the structure and he does most of the ground work; it’s been an effective partnership so far.

3 Likes

As part of my wealth-focused workings, Sekhmet has brought to my attention the importance of immersing one’s self in aesthetics and beauty.
It’s important to remember that we manifest realities of abundance and money is simply a means to that end. It could be your money or other people’s money, doesn’t really matter.
I’m going to post some aesthetically pleasing images to open the mind further to this frequency.

Xeper Xeperu

3 Likes

Thats a shamefully underestimated part of the whole work! I noticed that I react in a much more intense way to aesthetics since I picked up spiritual workings. There are worlds and worlds in a single colour, in the way the sunlight falls into a room or in the arrangement of objects.

2 Likes