The docs orders (while I am away)

Step one. Giving in to indulgence. I know it is a bitch but this real man talk. If you drink, jerk off, are lazy, over eat. Learn and practice control. This will elevate ypur self of self.

You have to face those demons head on, I’m talking from experince. I don’t drink but suffer with negative emotions and past conflict myself.

Step 2. Meditate. This is a hard but important step to help you get into the depth of your pain. Close your eyes and focus on your breath. It thoughts or emotions come up. Just watch them, do not get caught up in the storm. Yes this will cause you more frustration, but this is the healing process.

Step 3. Change your diet and exercises. Real shit. I am doing this and my mood and outlook has improved. This pushes out the negative chemicals in your body and creates positive ones.

Step 4. Practice self control. Direct your thoughts to positive and pure, or better yet. Nothing at all.

Step 5. Read and practice stocism

Step 6. Shadow work on your shit. I’m currently working with (I think) a succubus and she is helping me heal from sexual trauma that I had no idea I had.

You need to play devils advocate with your self. Ask yourself hard questions and answer honestly, no matter how hard or painful it is.

Step 7. Kill your pussy ass ego. Because that fool is killing you. Drown the shit out of him. Learn the art of dying and death. Then you will be free

P.S. remember I am just a jerk off ass hole who did the work. I am not special. Each one of you has the power to take your shit and own it. Use the tools. Do the work

5 Likes

Yeah this is real af.i struggle with over indulging in snacks and it’s worries me the damage it could do. I recommend petitioning a spirit who rules over war for help here (if anyone is struggling with this).

Shadow work is hectic stuff. Mine brought up feelings from stuff I didn’t uncross.

Ahh the ego. Man’s worst enemy.

Good tips!

2 Likes

This is real shit

2 Likes