The Diary of a Lost Witch

Life has been crazy so it has been a while since I posted to this journal, but since I choose to quit my job to focus on my kiddos schooling. I decided to do a money spell to help keep things from being horrible while I look for a job that will work with a single mom homeschooling her son.

It’s an oil, candle, coin spell.

2 Likes

My current readings:

1 Like

Spending sometime too night with Diana and nature.

I saw souls silica pillar candles at the fall or tree the last time I was there I need to grab two my next trip.

2 Likes

Someone came out to stand guard too :two_hearts::joy:

2 Likes

Now tome to spend some time with the ones that I have set up on the back of my headboard :smiley:

1 Like

I got the candles from the dollar tree today. I’ll anoint them
With a Diana blend and place them out tonight!

1 Like

So, for the past three weeks or so I have been suffering from major not able to eat or sleep good anxiety. All of my normal grounding and self care routines are not working.

My apartment is a mess and I am just beyond tired. It’s crazy of quickly one can spiral downward and stay downward.

I am looking for new grounding and self care routines to try to bring myself back to center and happy/ healthy again.

1 Like

I am getting back into the Kitchen and House Witch habits I was forming. I think I am going to do a week of Magick cooking. I have this week’s meals planned thanks to an accidental Hello fresh delivery, but I will share next weeks meal plan here.

2 Likes

I have found that good habits and routines work wonders for getting rid of pesky anxiety and grounding issues.

1 Like

I need to get back into my self care routine. I let my divorce and all the crap with it consume me. So I now have to take a Moment and breathe. I need to enjoy all that I have fought for and won.

1 Like

May your spirits bless you with the peace and joy you desire.

1 Like

I dug out this book

These are what I found so far to make.

1 Like

Thank you so much :two_hearts:

2 Likes

I am beyond excited that I found these at Five Below.

2 Likes