The Devils Quran

I’ve been reading The Devils Quran, and I have to say I highly recommend this book for any true spiritual satanist. This book is a book on true spiritual satanism, kids burn your laveyan texts and get ready to know the real satan.

9 Likes

I also have to say this book goes great with the book of smokeless fire by S Ben Qayin.

2 Likes

it also goes great with The Black Book of Azathoth

2 Likes

I just got done reading and this book talks about luciferian dieties and there workings within history this book according to the publishers was written before the 19th century so way before laveyan satanism and even before many grimores we have that were not inspired by this text. this text is very useful for working with both shaitanic and luciferian dieties.

5 Likes

this text also talks about shaitanic dieties and their workings

2 Likes

it lists prayers, invocations, offerings, a guide for rituals, descriptions of hell, final rights, and more this book is a must read for anyone new or even experienced in sprititual satanism. this book can also be used to enhance ritual and relationshps with the deities they work with, overrall a very useful and informative text.

4 Likes

Will have a look and see if I can get hold of s copy of this, looks interesting for sure.

2 Likes

Maybe i get the Book too. Sounds interesting

2 Likes

athing i forgot to mention is it also speaks of luciferian stuff as well

Also it’s very easy to get lost in the chaos these books have together remember be your own master

This book is a dabbler trap. It corrupts the surrats of the Quran into a pseudo-gnostic satanic way. It’s always the same with Martinet press books, they just turn things into their own way but it’s not genuine knowledge and will lead people to self destruction.

1 Like

it’s a fake book as a arabic magick practitioner it’s fake and won’t work it’s just same as the holy quran but instead of allah you have shaitan also shiva or peter aziz a expert practitioner has already said this book is fake and also the guy who published it is a order of the nine shit publisher

2 Likes

Which books do you recommend for Arabic Magick

3 Likes

if you want to get into that first you need to do some initiations as well as use old notes of practitioners since they are the real thing

1 Like

I would recommend “Jinn Sorcery” by Rain al-Alim (published by Scarlet Imprint). It’s a thin text, but it’s authentic Arabic sorcery.

Doesn’t the book claim to be a translation of a “recently discovered text” or something like that? And, of course, there’s no real evidence to back this up.

And yes, the guy who runs Martinet Press is not only associated with “nine angles”/ToB/Atomwaffen, but was recently outed as a federal informant. He was literally on the FBI’s payroll.

I study the Devil’s Quran and have done the workings over 1 year period to test it. It was Erica Frevel powerful art who has lead me to this text ( her paintings are not available at this time). It’s impossible to know if the text is recent or ancient. This is not traditional arabic magic but a shaitanic gnostic path. If understood the immersion into the current is very powerful and can flood every aspect of daily life. However I dont consider this stuff as traditional one and use only what is interesting for my research about the left hand sufi path.

I’ve never read it, but it sounds like it would be a good read, hopefully its not Abrahamic Satanism

Because of the difference contradictive experiences these spiritual Satanists have with Satan it just proves that LaVey was right. Satan is a symbolic projection of the ego. Thats why you experience Satan to agree with you…