The Devil Gene [Next Level Black Alchemy]

Intro
I dont know how I even got what you’re about to read. I guess it’s the culmination of repeatedly doing crazy shit and hitting critical Mass :joy:.

I was suddenly filled with inspiration and had to write this.
I was gonna use Manifestation bases for this but I was guided not to include that for those people who don’t have that kinda access or privacy.
After doing this I feel Disoriented as fuck but powerful. This is a secret I give to you guys that has may applications and consequences good and bad.
Use it…just use it. I don’t even care if you use it unwisely :joy:
This is like a Future tech type gun with 8 different settings and scopes :metal:

The Rite
See two strands of Energy, one masculine and one Feminine, one light and one Dark.

These are the bases Of the DNA strand known as The Devil Gene.

See the Four Elements, connecting to the strands but in their Demonic Aspects of:

Demonic Fire

Demonic Water

Demonic Air

Demonic Earth.

Feel them solidify and code the DNA strand with all the energetic information it needs to operate.

Then command it to solidify and take shape.

Part 2
The Angelic/God Gene/RNA

Do the same as above, but see the Four Elements in their Heavenly Aspects connect with the RNA Strand.

Celestial Fire

Celestial Water

Celestial Earth

Celestial Air.

See all the Powers of The Angels, the most dangerous of Angels and Thr Power of The Almighty bonded to this RNA Strand.

Solidify them as before.

Part 3
Overlay and Merging

Vizualize Your DNA and RNA strands overlaying the Devil and God Genes.
And call them into you as you would in invoking a spirit.

Say something to the effect of,

"I call forth the Devil Gene into me, which the Left Wing of God. The Wrath of The God’s. The Powers of Darkness and The Unknown. The Apocalypse. The Power of Surtr, that which ends World’s.
Enter my DNA.
I call forth the Angelic/God Gene to enter within me, which is the Right Wing of God. The Right Hand of The Almighty. All the burning Holy Powers of Darkness and Light. The raging and calm feminine, the burning and destroying masculine. The Solar Forces and the Lunar forces embodied as potential within man.
Enter my RNA."

Inhale and feel the Shift it creates in your physiology. Begin to meditate on this to solidify it.

Now continue to work on your Ascent. It will unlock the Powers of The Devil Gene within you and it will show at the most unexpected moments.

Be careful :smiling_imp:

60 Likes

Nice, I like the information you share. It´s easy to transform them into blood rites.

6 Likes

bookmarked ! thanks!

3 Likes

You’re a mad genius. I love it.

4 Likes

awesome,
i love self-manipulation Magick,
and this is definately advanced stuff. xD

Hail Micah!

Have you ever attempted / may it be possible to conjure those effects into someone else,
besides doing it on self?

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

6 Likes

The only other time I have tried something like this is when I was so pissed with a former student of mine for some BS he pulled that I attempted to manipulate his biology and erase certain chromosomes.

I think it was like the 22nd or 17th pair.

I cannot verify the success of it, but I did not hear from him again and his BS stopped :ok_hand::joy:

6 Likes

But it is possible to do it for both Bane and Healing work. Taylor Ellwood has an EXCELLENT book on this called Inner Alchemy

5 Likes

sounds like you’ve tried out the baneful already.
maybe i can confirm some of it’s healing capacity.

I’d be interested, in how to strengthen the thelomeres,
and rejuvinate beyond the age once had.
becoming immortal in the physical sound’s like a deal to me. xD

We’ll see how potend it is!

Sin,

¥’Berioth

8 Likes

By bad consequences what do you mean?
also I won’t reply till morning for me so Good Night.

5 Likes
6 Likes

Do you mean this guy??? Did you leave out the comma? The Devil, Gene.

7 Likes

KIDS IN SATANS SERVICE screams in panic

4 Likes

Hahaha
No, didn’t mean him :joy:

4 Likes

Know this is an older post but just wanted to say I added a bit to say while meditating and now I feel as though I could punch a wall. or the reply button.

2 Likes

Hey guys
Here is an update

After 4 Weeks
I was always a skinny guy on the legs and calves. My calves are starting to beef up so i dont look like I’m skipping leg day anymore :joy:

I’m feeling more solid muscularly in general.

Keep in mind this is with NO EXERCISE.

My strength is slowly increasing as well.

It seems like The Devil Gene requires periodic Meditation on it to keep it’s affects going so somewhere between every 2 weeks or half that.

Also been having more solid Manifestation of myself in the form of (painful) astral spikes manifesting through my skin that look like Corrosive barbed wire.

I looked and it’s Wrapped around my DNA :smiling_imp::smirk:

(Lmao Demonology = The Study of transforming man into Demon)

Power seems to have kicked up a few notches as well.
I’m gonna experiment more with this and keep y’all updated

12 Likes

Update
Wassup Cunts and Haters

So after a few months the Devil Gene has remained dormant in me without losing power.
I was in the shower today and decided to work on it and found that it is a process of Willed Alchemy that propels this thing Along.

As I activated it, my lungs started to take in a lot more oxygen than normal so that is a benefit.

Next Stop:
Full activating this thing and relishing in the Power of it.

For those that want to try and have Pm’ed me about this, here is what you will structure:

download

You want to see it literally like a Demonic Symbiote bonding to and changing your very DNA.

The colors it appears to me as are:

Black/Grey
Red/Black

@Rory_Mclellan

8 Likes

Hey brother! Thank you for addressing my inquiry, as not only has this post DIRECTLY influenced a working I am in the process of editing with the approved suggestions from my mentor…

Unto which was aquired through my attempts of begining this working of yours i desperately desired to undergo

That being said , I owe you , not only much deservedly appreciated thanks.
But a Direct shout out , regarding inspiration to post and share something of my mentor and my own creation.

It directly co-relates to " Black alchemy," as well as “next Level”. At least for my level of experience.

With all of that being said…keep an eye out for a new created thread of my own called " The Next Generation of Satanic Genetic Coding" ( Black alchemy , of integrating the gene of the Advesary ).

Thank you very much again, for your continued work and inspiration…

This working continuss to change my life drastically, in ways i couldent comprehend prior to application of this theory.

Darkest blessings homie.
Rors.

5 Likes

What about “The Vampire Gene?” Can we use the same concepts but instead saying the vampiric version?

3 Likes

Could this lead to the magical world we’ve always dreamed of?

4 Likes

Damn right it can

3 Likes