The Demon to summon to ask for help on to make someone forget things about you in other words all bad memories about you

He doesn’t have a “prayer.”

If you do as I advised and search the forum, you will easily find his enn (a phrase chanted in the demonic tongue) and his seal, which is all you need.

1 Like

amon,belial,king paimon,dantalion

2 Likes

I agree with the suggestion of using the search engine, I’ve learned a lot digging through the later pages on this forum.

https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2017/09/28/invocation-of-bael-or-baal/

Could also do some searching of your own.

Also, I agree with King Paimon and Belial. Personally I’ve noticed since getting into this path, things have been changing around me on their own and I don’t need to make people forget, it just makes them forget I exist.

Thanks, i have found a lot of information King Belial.

1 Like

Hey Lady Eva. I tried to summon Belial but i failed.So any advices ?

1 Like

you might not get the results you’re looking for, especially on your first attempt, just keep trying and don’t give up

2 Likes

Sure

Hey Guys, I drew Belial’s Sigil and gaze at it for a long a time for an instant the lines of the sigil disappeared and when i saw it again I suddenly froze and couldn’t stop gazing at the sigil. While i was gazing at the sigil i was thinking about my goal and wishes being accomplished. I was already thinking as if my wishes were already realised or came true. I couldn’t move my body at all. The only part of my body was mouth. Then i started saying what i wish and after that moment i could move my body again. I blew the candles and slept on my bed. This morning i felt so relaxing but i realized that my wish didn’t come true. So i decided to make an offer to Belial, i basically cuted myself and put blood at the his sigil and started meditating and asking him for help. It was sunny but as soon i burned the paper it turned all dark and started raining. Now i hope that what i have asked him will come true.

1 Like

In theory you made a pact with Belial, offering your prana / blood.

I’d definitely start devoting myself to Belials magick and not just demon magick / black magick.

I’d also love to hear where this goes as that was the first demon I ever worked with.

It’s not over night. He clearly heard you but you must learn patience and I’d practice communicating with him so you can get more depth of what’s going on.

1 Like

Guys I am sorry for my language but my life is fucked. I really need help.