The Demon to summon to ask for help on to make someone forget things about you in other words all bad memories about you

Hello Everyone, I am new to this website and i hope not to be disrespectful to anyone in any sort of way. I am going through some stuff right now due to stepmother and the Demons are the only ones who can help me. I would like my parents and my stepmother to forget every bad memory about me. I tried to summon Chenor for a couple days but i didn’t get any response from him, which is making me to give up my hopes. I really need help with demon summoning , i would like to make a pact but my question is , which demon should i summon for this kind of help. Please i would appreciate if i could get a quick response from you guys. And once again I apologise if i offend anyone or any Demon in any sort of way, due the use of language.

Respectfully

1 Like

I don’t think it’s easy to make people forget but you can make them feel empathy towards you and see things in a new light. Try summoning Belial:

3 Likes

What should I offer him ?

Could you please tell me how to summon him and what to offer.

Please read the link I provided and then run searches for anything you do not understand on the forum. :+1: Search results for '' - Become A Living God

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @666fs3! Please take a moment to introduce yourself in our New Magician and Introduction section. It’s a requirement on this forum.

2 Likes

Alright, i will do it. Thanks.

Hi, i am a teenager who is going through so many stuff and i think i can get help here.

What made you want to start using magick? :smiley:

1 Like

I’m not sure why you replied to me here, when I told you to make an introduction in the proper place, the New Magician and Introduction area.

@Lady_Eva, does this stand as his intro?

I always think that some people don’t have the ability to understand my feelings ( humans ). I have a christian family but i think everyone has the right to believe whatever they want to believe in. I am going and went through so many stuff and asked for help and nothing was helped . I have family members who i need to help at any cost and i think it is the purpose in which i was born for. I have a mother and sibling who i love, and i would anything to help them.

1 Like

Hi @666fs3 - please click on the picture below and make a new intro thread for us, it’s one of the rules. Cheers! :+1:

new-topic

1 Like

:grinning: oh sorry. I thought you have asked me to introduce myself to you. I am finding trouble with going to the introduction area. Could please show me where is it.

1 Like

Alright i will do it right now. Thanks

2 Likes

If you click on the "Become A Living God on the top of the screen, it will take you to the entry screen with the list of topics. At the top, you will see a button that says “Categories”. Click on it and you will see a drop down menu. The new magician area is the third down, just click on it, and then do as Eva pointed out and click on New Topic.

Alright i got it thanks. Have done it with success. Thanks once again.

1 Like

As quoted above, what made you turn to magick, and what, if any, experience do you have? It would help to know if you are a beginner before we start recommending spirits as some are easier than others to contact, and some are not really beginner friendly.

3 Likes

Honestly i am fully beginner. Is it ok if i summon Belial?

1 Like

Of course it is.

However, I would advise you to use the forum’s search function (it’s the magnifying glass in the upper right) and read up on the many posts about the great Belial. He is known to be inpatient and not all that beginner friendly. He can also be a hard ass. He believes in the “tough love” approach. He doesn’t sugar coat things, and he will never hesitate to point out your weaknesses and fears to you, because you can’t change what you won’t accept or face about yourself.

Oh, and be prepared to work for what you want. Belial does not provide shortcuts.

1 Like

Thanks. Could you please tell me his prayer. I will try to summon him tonight at 3 am.