The Demon of Nadharkis - Axa Oddra / Ax Tenebrae Ornagga

@anon72351403 I think I may have been to Nadharkis 2 nights ago.

2 Likes

It is supposed to be the actual cave the real Merlin used. Not sure of exactly where it is but worth looking up.

2 Likes

If Merlin used it and now he is in Nadharkis then that MUST be another crack in the veil that worth exploiting brother! I need to fix my financial life and iā€™m off for an adventure! Whoever would want to join me iā€™ll let the forum know when iā€™m ready for the expedition! It might be in the next 2 years thoughā€¦ I still need to sharpen my magical skills a lot more if imma do this!

1 Like

images-73

It is in Cornwall, this is at high tide

2 Likes

Thereā€™s DEFINITELY something in thereā€¦ I can feel the energy coming out of that image and pounding my whole body! All the demons i have around me now seem to point to the screen in the cave area!!! You must have been guided by Father Belial, Brother! This is surely a sign from Him! THANK YOU!!!

1 Like

I remember as a child being fascinated by Arthurian and Egyptian legends. I read about that ages ago. Thereā€™s an entity making itā€™s presence felt to me right now (I am getting the same tingling as during when I do evocation and I feel them). I think as science became more advanced and people used machines more the old ways were lost and the connection to all this weaker.

2 Likes

The cave is supposed to be on the left but I just feel the actual cave is in the entrance to the right

2 Likes

Hereā€™s the last thing @Lotusarcane

This is the Tura titan.

This creature you Summoned by cooperating with Ikhzirael and Kostobbeos.

10 years in your marriage and you were already bringing into existence by channeling energy from the Hiā€™Quirā€™Zuun Metaverse all sorts of monsters that were to fortify Nadharkis against the growing threat of the parasite god.

Funny enough Nadharkis is itā€™s own type of Multiverse that is bellow the infernal kingdom and above Hiā€™Quirā€™Zuun. A Whole Metaverse of multiverses that are in absolute primal darkness.

So Tura is a sexless entity that you summoned from Hiā€™Quirā€™Zuun and is the most terrifying creature i have ever felt. Since Hiā€™Quirā€™Zuun is also referred to as the source of true horror it wouldnā€™t surprise me.

The sphere of light you see above and behind Tura is actually a power node that is caused by you breaking the veil into Hiā€™Quirā€™Zuun.

That is a Hiā€™Quirā€™Zuunean sphere of power and terror and Tura is always near it as it feels like home and it likes feeding off that light every now and then.

It is also Tura that inspired the people of Apostonā€™s (Belial) empire to build this city you see in the shadows there around that power node so that a lot of laboratories and temples could be developed to exploit this ancient realm and develop some crazy ass science, magic and tech off of Hiā€™Quirā€™Zuunā€™s darkness!

Tura is also a sentient and powerful entity and it is rivaling in intelligence and power Belial Himself so it is why Tura is referred to sometimes as Grand Master Tura.

This titan that you, Ikhzirael and Kostobbeos summoned from Hiā€™Quirā€™Zuun is older than all the gatekeepers we know and more terrifying than anything humanly imaginable but has no interest in staying much longer in Nadharkis since it finds Nadharkis and the infernal empire as mere babies not worth its true attention!!

DAFUCK YOU DID THERE @Lotusarcane!
You summoning in Nadharkis an entity that is older than the gatekeepers!!! WUT?

3 Likes

So for whomever wants to destroy their psyche and mind and soul and everything by endless fear and powerless terror do summon Tura in your lives. You have its sigil on that monsterā€™s head in the pictureā€¦ Iā€™m not going that far yet since that is the barrier iā€™m not crossing yet! Not even Master E.A. could last too long in the face of such a thing! So yeahā€¦ FUCK THAT IS A NIGHTMARE STANDING ON FOUR FEET!!!

2 Likes

And i think this would be something @C.Kendall would like to try summoning since he is going down some trully terrifying dark, dark paths of powerā€¦ Yeahā€¦ if you are ever going to read thisā€¦ Actually no donā€™t listen to me! Tura is too muchā€¦ Yeah imma ward myself right now cause i have been connecting with this entity for too long now only by channeling the informationā€¦

1 Like

Which entity ?.

1 Like

Sorry for mentioning youā€¦ You might have not read this topic yetā€¦ I was channeling the information of the past life of @Lotusarcane which she lived in the world of Nadharkis, a world owned by Belial. And She opened a gateway to a truly terrifying realm.

This Tura does seem familiar when i worked with Dark Godā€™s from a metaverse a while back.

2 Likes

It is called the Tura Titan or Terrorā€¦ And it is an alien entity to our universe butā€¦ It is damn fucking dark and terrifying. iā€™m not ready to keep contact with such darkness yet but you mightā€¦ I donā€™t know much about it since i only today channeled a bit of information about it while performing a time travel ritual with Belial for @Lotusarcane to read her past life in the world Nadharkis and came across one of her works where she summoned this Tura from Hiā€™Quirā€™Zuun.
Yeahā€¦

Hang on @Lotusarcane! I think that Tura might have something to do with the sigils i began with here!
It definitely seems to vibrate at the same frequency!

Do you think you can figure something out about these sigils in the quoted post @C.Kendall if you want or have the time for it? Iā€™m not ready for this type of darkness yet cause i would try and figure them out myself since iā€™m very deep in researching everything that comes from Nadharkis but i feel this is too much for me nowā€¦

2 Likes

You can post the info about satan now.

2 Likes

People already know about Satan being Adizon Narkhaiil so iā€™m going straight to His relationship to you now:

This is the Memorial City wher @AlphaC was burried as Lokthoriel Narkaiil

That source of light is the gravestone of Lokthoriel Narkaiil and the huge towers around it are the city at large which is as wide as the European continent and is filled with this towers that each represent his accomplishments as King Lokthoriel Narkhaiil the Grand Demon of the Dusk that he accumulated during a lifetime of about 5 to 6 billion years!

So this is the voice recording of Grand Master and Lord Gorobath Nakkhar that was playing every hour or so from his gravestone to be heard across the Memorial City:
So this song i felt is appropriate for what follows:
Breach the Void: Ruins

"This is the memorial dedicated to our beloved Lokthoriel Narkaiil so listen carefully and honor this place! So hereā€™s the story of this mighty kingā€™s death narrated and displayed by Grand Master and Lord Gorobath Nakkhar:
The Battle rages against the invading forces of the worm. Our kings are fighting side by side to defeat the worm. In an attempt at severing the head of this manifestation of Keteron, Lokthoriel Narkaiil is killed by Keteron.

His father Adizon Narkhaiil Grand Demon of the Night, Sees that happen and in a rush of mad fury he takes his true demonic form and charges at Keteron like an unstoppable force.

He hits and hits at the worm with his sword and magic until he completely severs its head and body.

But the battle did not end as Keteron has an egregoric source from which it can manifest many more bodies.

The war continues but Adizon Narkhaiilā€™ s son died so he takes him in his arms:

ā€œIā€™m here for you son!ā€ Adizon Narkhaiil tells his dying son with tears of raging fire coming down his demonic eyes.

ā€œ-Cough- Dad! I couldnā€™tā€¦ -Heavy cough- ā€¦ Iā€™m sorryā€¦ā€ Lokthoriel Narkaiil dies in the arms of his father as his torn body disintegrates into ashes and fire giving creation to more of the Axa Oddra essence and more life in the battlefield of Bazuun.

Adizon Narkhaiil Shouts to the sky in infernal rage cursing Keteron and swearing that he will personally hunt down the fake god even if it takes eternities and even if he has to burn down all the universes this worm is feeding from!

At last, the sky turns red with sadness and fire starts raining down at the command of Adizon Narkhaiil. The sky is red for today is the bleak day Nadharkis as lost a most beloved demon king and a leader in the evolution of our Mother Nature."

His gravestone was beaming the visions of that battle into my third eye as i was hearing the barking voice of Grand Master and Lord Gorobath Nakkhar as he was narrating. But the parts where Adizon and Lokthoriel speak i was hearing their voices.

It seems that the gravestone was charged with all the grief of his subjects that loved him cause i cried for the better part of an half our. Lucky i was alone in the houseā€¦

So basically Satan or Adizon Narkaiil is the Father of Lokthoriel Narkaiil or @AlphaC in Nadharkisā€¦

4 Likes

Wow, I felt intense energy and anger while reading this

1 Like

Exactly like me bro! Imagine it exponentially multiplied like times 100 when i was in the actual ritual!
I felt all the grief and anger towards the parasite god that killed @AlphaC then so i was having one of those war cries!

2 Likes

Just to recall me and Lucifer were enemies in Nadharkis right?

2 Likes