The Demon COHZIER Who Stands Against The “Troll God” Of Abraham

I’m assuming he can protect against Yahweh’s curses and crap? If so, many thanks - I cursed and bound Yahweh for his attacks upon me, but it’s nice to know there’s a spirit who can provide protection or whatever against Yahweh’s attacks.

2 Likes

Probably best to call another being, like Belial, because Duke Cohzier has a very specific office. But you could always ask him. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, @Lady_Eva. Belial and I have become quite close and he has been good to me. As has Lucifer. I’ll see what he and Lucifer think and go from there.

PS… Belial made an excellent introduction between Duke Dantalion and myself.

1 Like

Glad I found this! Should prove useful. Outside of being a recovering Catholic, having extremely Catholic parents that are always praying for me and living right across from a Catholic church I have nothing to do with the Jewish sky god. Looks like I’ll be talking to Duke Cohzier here soon.

3 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: God protected me from Satan

Here are Cohzier enn meditation videos made by Satania:

4 Likes

Wow, thanks, I had no idea that even existed! :+1:

4 Likes

Awesome… Thanks…

Might get to use this soon…

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

These gods, demons etc…They should stop wasting our times. The so called Troll god is in the astral or whatever realm he lives,This dude spirit is also in the astral or wherever. If He is powerful, He should take his army and go straight to the temple or world of the troll hod and start war there. After overcoming the so called troll god , he should bring himself here and give us a proof that he won and we will trust him. If not , they are playing games with us and we have other things to deal with…Why does he needs help from humans to oppose the so called troll god? Can’t he do it alone with army? Or he is outnumbered? I don’t get it.

1 Like

It’s less that these entities are playing around and more that the humans who come up with these stories are playing around.

1 Like

Starting war with an egregore sounds dumb as heck though.

2 Likes

And the egregore is so powerful that Mr demon needs human help. Surely that demon ain’t ready for war. Him and his other demons dude should have started war long before this current humanity.

Attention is what makes an egregore powerful tbh.

2 Likes

Manipulate time from the past, you can change an entire civilization present and future.For a so called powerful demon, that’s easy to do.

Not sure that’s how that works but I never had a run in with the egregore version because I don’t give power to egregores unless I need to and for a limited amount of time.

That demon should know how time manipulation works. So the demon wants to help humans and build his empire or kingdom? What does he gain from us? It can’t be because he loves humans. They should leave this race to ascend in their own pace and reach greater degree of what lies beyond consciousness. After more than 20 years in this journey, What I can Say ALL THESE BEINGS HAVE AN AGENDA THAT WILL BENEFIT THEM ONLY.

If you disagree with the thread, that’s fine and is your right. But you’re going off on tangents a bit.

4 Likes

Time manipulation and the concept of changing the past is not quite the same thing atleast under the fact that if a primordial of time doesnt do it it’s unlikely a demon could.

However the concept of building your empire isnt a literal empire imo but more that you become the “god” of your own life, your reality is your will, your empire.

2 Likes

This demon revealed his name to help people, shielded them from the power of prayer and in some cases, fanatical followers of the troll entity, and the entire first part of this thread is people who found that useful, then you come along claiming none of it’s real and it’s a waste of your time, but you then waste time derailing the topic and claiming that he should do things your way. :thinking:

This kind of thinking tends to result in people going in ever decreasing circles of what magick “should” be and seldom does anything useful.

You were late to the game there… :sunglasses:

6 Likes