The Demon COHZIER Who Stands Against The “Troll God” Of Abraham

what was the result?

1 Like

Results of what? as Arcane said his thing worked out just fine, my healing’s work out well usually unless its something I just can’t fix, same goes for the rest of them, the made entities work out well, the summonings…well ye know.

1 Like

sexual energy to the teacher lol

2 Likes

I posted it here before in the “that moment when” thread, she reversed it on me and…yeah.

2 Likes

She chose her Job over a single sheep in the hoard.
No unsual outcome.
besides, you propably expected that one to fail,
i know i handle lot’s of unnecessary Energys,
becouse people around me project desires when i’m with them.

It becomes so regular that you outgrow it, quite fast and frequently.

It also keeps a good general charge (in recent Grimoires called critical mass) around you,
which you can tap into and use upon need.

:wink:

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

3 Likes

Not trying to be funny but wasn’t he the head demon in Ghostbusters.

2 Likes

Never mind that was Gozer.

4 Likes

Nevermind, Ghostbusters was funny xD

3 Likes

Yes it was.

2 Likes

I remember the first one and people used to actually construct buildings according to sacred geometry for the purposes of doing rooftop rituals. So the premise of the film isn’t all that unbelievable considering the occult has been around for a long time.

3 Likes

I’ve seen some of them. If I had that kind of money I’d move into one of them.

1 Like

I know me too, I have actually been looking for one too. The closest one too me are the wells Fargo bank and the Scottish rite cathedral. When I buy mine you can feel free to live with us.

2 Likes

Thanks. We’ll see.

1 Like

I’m planning to open it as a safe haven for all of us and someplace where if anything ever happened to you or your loved ones you would have a place to go. I am offering this to anyone who needs sanctuary I figure since every other religious organization does similar things for their believers so why not for the LHP?
People like us don’t really have anywhere to go but to each other, spiritually speaking of course.
But no infighting on temple grounds we are not a bunch of orcs, trolls and goblins here.

5 Likes

I like that idea I have similar plans except way up north in Maine near the Canadian border. Depending on when I start working and how long it takes me to save up the money of course.

1 Like

It would be nice to have a network of places. So whenever in a certain area of the country you-know-that there would be a safe placeb stay and work your rituals in a proper temple. With all the amenities.

2 Likes

Exactly. The place I’m looking at is a decommissioned missile silo. 10 acres of land with baracks, generator shed, and 3 underground missile silos. No missiles though.

3 Likes

This is an overview of the property.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/XomFXJXKE0JfCOPw1

2 Likes

And this is how close it is to Canada.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/i2PIpU8fLTrU9TNO2

2 Likes

If you love the snow and cold weather with coyotes, moose, bears, and wolf’s this is the place for you. And don’t forget the insects.

2 Likes