The Demiurge and the Draconian Path

I have a question and I can’t find a real answer to it, I guess is a matter of intuition and experience. I’ve seen how the so-called Anti-Cosmic tradition grown, and it’s a fact that the roots of this school are in different branches, old Gnosticism, O.N.A, and some draconian material, you can see it in “Liber Azerate”. I see many differences between the draconian path and this path, for example, we do believe in an evil demiurge? are we fighting against this deity? In my case, I see it as a Catholic paradigm, a fight between evil and good. And on the other hand, we are seeking self-deification, being equal as God or a God in itself, while the Anti-Cosmic tradition seeks to end with everything and melt with primal chaos. In some way, sounds like the seeking of RHP but with an inverted speech. What do you think about it?

Thanks in advanced.

4 Likes

Welcome @Giles-Rise. I see that you have been with us since 2016, and have opened 7 topics, but you have never bothered to introduce yourself. Please make your next post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIANS AND INTRODUCTIONS area. It is a rule of this forum and not optional. Failure to do so may result in removal of your ability to post until you do.

3 Likes

This forum is a crossroads for many different people walking many different paths.

Most here i find are LHP and focused on deification. If you wanna join the spiritual warfare i suggest JoS, but thats preference.

I personally dont participate much in spiritual warfare. I feel one day ill be powerful enough for the time i spend now to be worth it.

There are also people here who are pantheon specific, im very much into the egyptian pantheon, here i see a lot of norse pagans.

1 Like

Thaks for your information, but I’m not looking for a magical/spiriutal warface, in fact, I’m seeking the view of it from the Draconian perspective.

2 Likes

The idea existed long before Christianity. In Zoroastrianism, Ahriman is the enemy of Ahura Mazda (demiurge).

1 Like

But, Ahriman and Ahura Mazda are not the same concepts or ideas. In my example, we’re talking about of Manichaeism, the what always do the imperative religions. On the other hand, if we’re looking for become like God or a God in itself, this could be equal to become in a Demiurge and build our own and personal universe? I’ve found a lot of incompatibility ideas between the Anti-Cosmic and what LHP says.

1 Like

The demiurge is a Christian specific concept. It is the belief that the God who created the material world is evil and the Good God, Father of Jesus Christ, is pure spirit and has nothing to do with the physical world.

It’s incorrect of course, there are many things in the New Testament showing that the Father of Jesus Christ is the same Yahweh of the Old Testament who created all things.

1 Like

Yes, I know the idea behind the Demiurge, in fact for some Gnostic sects, Samael is the Evil Demiurge who created the material plane and gave shape this world, and inside Draconian Path we work in an active way with this demon. My question is the position of the Draconian Path to this. And I think Asenath is one of the exponent of this path.

2 Likes

Interesting, I had never encountered that belief before. The only two demiurges that I was aware from Gnostic sects are Yahweh and Ialdoboth.

I don’t believe that Samael, the Satan, is a demon. The Jews, who discovered him, say he’s an angel, so I believe that he is an angel.

Yes, there are some sources which says Samael is view as the evil demiurge. And by the way, when I talk about Demons I talk about divine inteligences, not evil spirits :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ive never heard it explained like that. Thanks! Id actually love it if you could refer me to more detail if you dont mind.

1 Like

I don’t know where I would find a good resource. My knowledge on most subjects are put together through various sources. Your best bet is to ask Google.

3 Likes

I agree. Many LHP currents are comparable, but the Anti-Cosmic Currents (128/218, 61) make a very sharp distinction between form and essence. There is a difference in theory and practice.

2 Likes

Isn’t this also about Monism and Dualism? Pantheism and Panentheism?

Could be… I’m not sure about it, that’s why I asked Asenath her opinion about this and the possible relationship with Draconian Path.

“An additional reason for why one needs to separate our Work from the majority of that which has been labelled as “Satanism” is also the fact that our spiritual goals in actuality are opposed to almost all forms of Western “Left Hand Path” systems, as our aim is the Union with Divinity (the Unknown God/dess in Ain) and the transcending of the clay-born ego shackling the Spirit to the realm of the blind Creator. As such we have nothing in common with the greater majority of these people playing dress up “in the name of Satan” and we would indeed have more in common with Christian Gnostics.

Interview with N.A-A.218

1 Like

Trimorphis, thank you so much for the information. Now I understand better the idea behind this current and I can affirm that they look for other thing.

Thanks again.

1 Like