The Decoding Your Dreams Thread

I also had a dream about a year ago. I saw a woman full of gold her shield is gold her cloth is white her stomach was gold

I am practicing luciferian / Satanic magic

I have continued to have dreams revolving around the woods, and a group of very self reliant men, who are almost ready to kick my ass in the dream, but I am a part of their group for some reason.

They have red eyes.

Yet the significance is that one of the men is specifically evil, he is blonde / red hair and a definitive aura surrounds him.

If anyone’s read Connelly’s Guide to Demonolatry, the description of the humanoid form the demons take is brought to mind.

I don’t feel like important or heavily involved in Satanism to the point of demons wanting me to join them in their exploits

Just a strange dream.

2 Likes

@Mani, your dream reminds me of a dream I had years ago, that seemed quite significant. I also remembered a symbol from mine (a rune), but haven’t completely figured it out, yet. Have you gotten closer to understanding what this dream of yours meant?

Dude, I have that same kind of recurring nightmare, too. Usually it’s wolves trying to get it, but sometimes it’s bad people. Is it always hard for you to close or lock the door or keep it shut, too? Like they’ll stick a snout or hand between the door & the frame, so I can’t get it closed or the key in the lock just goes around & around & the fucking lock won’t engage. Ugh! I HATE those dreams. My condolences.

I have weird-ass dreams like that all the time, lol. Do you think there was a message for you there, @Teras390, or do you think it was just random brain weirdness while asleep?

Oh yeah it was hard to keep them out. It was never wolves however for me, it was always something like a serial killer or things like these

As for this, well, it was a psychic link I had with the wolf Fenrir who was trapped on his island. Fenrir is my spiritual father and it was mostly as a warning basically telling me “Accept the shadow within, do not reject it” with his rule of shadow.

There is one or two dreams I’ve never decoded in my life before. In July 2016 there was a girl who visited me in my dreams and we were on a bus and I said “what’s your name” and what I heard was either “I’m Ba’al” or “I’m Bast”.

Roughly two years later around Easter time in 2018 I had a dream where I heard the name “Hosea” who was a prophet in the Old Testament (At this time I was one of the sheeple and went to church weekly)

1 Like

Hell, recently I had a dream of Archaelus. It was his workshop or whatever place he films his youtube videos in and I saw his Mala beads in thorough detail with each one being a skull. I cannot tell if that was Archaelus himself visiting my dreams or what.

Only real connection I’ve had to him is well, thinking he’s a great teacher, this forum and when he answered my question on his livestream about Abbadon sharing the secrets of the black sphinx.

1 Like

I hear you about the serial killers. Damn, those would really freak me out! I’m glad they disappeared when you asserted your authority!

Interesting. I feel like the similar dream of mine was of a spiritual teacher trying to connect with & teach me something. Hmmmm. I know who Fenrir is, but I don’t know his attributes. Is air his element? Maybe because the breaking of the chain/ribbon?

I know Bast is a female. Did she have any cat-like attributes, if you remember? I’m not real familiar with Ba’al – does he have any female forms? Maybe they want to work with you?

1 Like

Probably brain weirdness, however when someone or something is chasing you it usually means that you are not facing or dealing with a problem - you are running away from them. That’s about the rest I don’t know about.

I’ve had a few other weird ones as well. I should post about them here as well. One of which was definently as message.

2 Likes

Well from what I remember, the girl was acting kind of playful and it seems to kind of be rather not maternal but caring. It seemed to be a reoccurring thing as well because three years before that, this same girl and I took on the form of a shinx from Pokemon and we kissed then and I remember saying to some other entity there “Do not tell anyone”.

As for Fenrir’s attribute, it may well be air! Air’s the element of freedom and it seems most of the magicians in terms of Norse mythology have him binded simply because they fear he’ll take away their power and kill the one’s who have told them what to do. The ribbons/chains have been broken for me if I’m honest, I don’t have him binded to me because all he wants is freedom always appearing like this

1 Like

I hear you. I think a lot of my dreams of being chased also has to do with guilt & fear, too.

Ooooh, do it! :smiley:

I’ve no idea what I’d be guilty of to be honest, I’ve had these dreams since I was 4-5 years old. They continued on through my early teen years and eventually stopped for a while until I saw them again and asserted my authority which ended them entirely from happening

1 Like

That sounds like Bast, to me. I’m not super familiar with her (I’m more a Sekhmet/Anubis/Ma’at kinda girl, myself) but that Pokemon looks catlike & the name is similar to sphinx.

That’s awesome. :grinning:

1 Like

Oh, no, no! I didn’t mean you were guilty of anything. I meant in my dreams of being chased, I know that’s partially from me subconsciously feeling guilty about something & like I should be punished. That’s my hang-up, not a general interpretation.

1 Like

It’s kind of funny as well because when I began my pathworking in October starting with the Norse I eventually found my god-self again. It’s what my username is and from that, I began working with the Kemetics as well and I worked with Thoth/Djehuti who called me “Khonsu” the god of the moon and from doing research on this obscure name I saw I had found out that Bastet was the consort of Khonsu and I was curious as to what consort meant and when I looked at its meaning “a wife, husband, or companion, in particular the spouse of a reigning monarch.” I was just in utter shock.

How I managed to find my godself even was from the Kemetics. I was surrounded by Thoth, Ra, Anubis, Bastet, Isis and Osiris. Thoth handed me an Ankh of my own and they bowed before me saying “Lord of Ma’at”.

Seemed after I found my godself Bastet did stick around for a while but it’s kinda crazy if I’m honest. When I read all of that I just had the reaction of “What?”

1 Like

That’s really awesome, dude! I need to read up more on Thoth; he calls to me. You heard the story of how he gambled with the moon & won some time (related to the leap year) to party?

1 Like

Well yeah, as it goes it was either Thoth gambled with Khonsu so that the Goddess Nut so she could have five extra days to give birth to her children. Quite interesting really, I believe it was Senet they were playing

1 Like

The one dream that I had was really strange but it was a message. It began in the weirdest way. I were standing in a glade in an unknown location, the green grass and the leafs where emerald green. And the sky was clear blue, all the colors in the landscape was really intense.

Except me there were theee other people, E.A, Timothy, and another person with really short red pretty much stubby, and piercing blue eyes close to looking like the blue you find in electricity. I remember being asked what I am doing, and for some reason I was touching Timothy’s back seemingly transferring something to him. At least there was some energetic exchange that happened.

The red haired dude asked E.A - “why won’t you show him how to do evocation properly?”

To which E.A replied: “because he must find out on his own.”

That’s it, that’s when I woke up. I am pretty sure that’s Belial’s doing.

1 Like

@Teras390, Did you learn how to do evocation “properly”?

I love it when colors are super intense in dreams. Beautiful.

Well yes and no, it’s getting there. I can do basic Evocation but other than that, well I still have plenty of work to do.

1 Like

The weird thing about my dreams are I rarely remember them. However when I do remember them, I usually don’t forget about them. And they that feel important for some reason.

I have s few more that were messages but those are very few.

1 Like