The death of elitism

I’ve noticed an air of elitism throughout the magical world. The love for knowledge seems replaced by a desire for instant gratification and passive aggressive cowardice. The regurgitators of the old and popular turn their backs upon a new generation. The new rising brilliant one’s are clouded by the thickness of those who wish for things to perpetually remain the same. Many have come and approached only to be cast down by those who fit in.

My sons and daughters and brothers and sisters who were born with the powers and knowledge, do not allow yourself to be belittled nor cast out by those who shall soon be forgotten for their lack of creativity. We need not war or challenge. We need only to continue beings ourselves. For we are the CHAOS.

Chaos is the highest order. For lesser micro cosmic unit perceive “chaos” but those on an ascended view can see a greater pattern others can not. So when you feel fear, confusion, lost, lonely, know that you feel those things because of a great space inside of you. That great space a wonderous hall which shall be illimunated within you BY YOUR OWN POWERS AND KNOWLEDGE which shall initiate new paths of YOUR AUTHORING!!!

BE THE AUTHOR!!! DAMN THE ELITIST!!!

Never be ashamed of your past, where you’ve been, who you are, or what you feel inside. Chances are there are others who feel the same way but just aren’t as courageous. So be the change and inspire courage. These days, even a Christian can sit down calmy with “demons” and kings of old and have conversations very easily. No circles, no chanting, no nothing but DIVINE power and HUMAN intent.

Long live the young gods!!! Ascend, those of us who don’t belong amongst pop occultists! Those of us who came from the VOID!!! Any one of us can compile all spiritual, religious, philosophical, or otherwise knowledge. I’m just one of the evangelistic kinds who is sick and tired of the lames who perpetuate dribble and who are intolerant of anything new.

[quote=“E Sabot, post:1, topic:7397”]I’ve noticed an air of elitism throughout the magical world. The love for knowledge seems replaced by a desire for instant gratification and passive aggressive cowardice. The regurgitators of the old and popular turn their backs upon a new generation. The new rising brilliant one’s are clouded by the thickness of those who wish for things to perpetually remain the same. Many have come and approached only to be cast down by those who fit in.

My sons and daughters and brothers and sisters who were born with the powers and knowledge, do not allow yourself to be belittled nor cast out by those who shall soon be forgotten for their lack of creativity. We need not war or challenge. We need only to continue beings ourselves. For we are the CHAOS.

Chaos is the highest order. For lesser micro cosmic unit perceive “chaos” but those on an ascended view can see a greater pattern others can not. So when you feel fear, confusion, lost, lonely, know that you feel those things because of a great space inside of you. That great space a wonderous hall which shall be illimunated within you BY YOUR OWN POWERS AND KNOWLEDGE which shall initiate new paths of YOUR AUTHORING!!!

BE THE AUTHOR!!! DAMN THE ELITIST!!!

Never be ashamed of your past, where you’ve been, who you are, or what you feel inside. Chances are there are others who feel the same way but just aren’t as courageous. So be the change and inspire courage. These days, even a Christian can sit down calmy with “demons” and kings of old and have conversations very easily. No circles, no chanting, no nothing but DIVINE power and HUMAN intent.

Long live the young gods!!! Ascend, those of us who don’t belong amongst pop occultists! Those of us who came from the VOID!!! Any one of us can compile all spiritual, religious, philosophical, or otherwise knowledge. I’m just one of the evangelistic kinds who is sick and tired of the lames who perpetuate dribble and who are intolerant of anything new.[/quote]

The mistake that all the “New Seers” made was that they thought they could go it alone and hope to survive in this world as they are. Truth be told, this technique if Peace didnt work. The reason being is that Earthly Existence is also a Magickal World of Form in other words the Physical to Magickal…and hence the Psychic (beliefs, way of living) foundations are structured a certain way to mete out a certain Lifestyle…societal standards, etc.

If you follow the Path of the New Ones like this you will find yourself slaughtered if you make true progress. True progress can only be found in War, as War and destruction is a magickal technique of the old ones…where you will in most cases as a Newbie need Allies that will r you and show you the ropes who understand this concept. The magickal formula is Creation out of Destruction. One demolishes old forms and slips into new ones. Basically, you need to be supported by “The Strongman” to then become strong yourself. Knowledge is only half of the pie, the other is attaining Power.

[quote=“Biosynth, post:2, topic:7397”]The mistake that all the “New Seers” made was that they thought they could go it alone and hope to survive in this world as they are. Truth be told, this technique if Peace didnt work. The reason being is that Earthly Existence is also a Magickal World of Form in other words the Physical to Magickal…and hence the Psychic (beliefs, way of living) foundations are structured a certain way to mete out a certain Lifestyle…societal standards, etc.
If you follow the Path of the New Ones like this you will find yourself slaughtered if you make true progress. True progress can only be found in War, as War and destruction is a magickal technique of the old ones…where you will in most cases as a Newbie need Allies that will r you and show you the ropes who understand this concept. The magickal formula is Creation out of Destruction. One demolishes old forms and slips into new ones. Basically, you need to be supported by “The Strongman” to then become strong yourself. Knowledge is only half of the pie, the other is attaining Power.[/quote]And that’s why i always Go right to the old gods and Demons. The strongman can suck it,and all the little self-appointed good shepherds can be roasted and eaten along with their flocks for all i care. Spiritual anarchy is a hard way to go. no doubts about it. And you may well get slaughtered doing it but if you can find the strength to keep resurrecting yourself then its worth it. A helping hand now and again is never a bad thing but all the elitism that can go with it? PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT=)

Interesting… I’ve walked through a portal and stood upon darkness, am greeted by living black fire regularly, have been taken in spirit to ascended heavenly places and I’m spoken past like I’m a noob! LOL

It’s always the inspired one’s who feel tremendously that the gatekeepers wuna come smash. SO COME FORTH DEFENDERS OF THE STATUSQUO!!! THE IGIKI HEARKEN!!! >:D

You only joined recently and have given us a few manifesto-type posts, which is cool, but bear in mind people can evaluate you better when you share actual details of magickal workings, rather than just ideas. So that’s maybe why you’re not getting the reception you may have wanted? :slight_smile:

Oh well I have a way of crashing into places… it’s like I see this light and just race right into it lol I was actually inspired to come here. Though sometimes I over relate to my own story characters. I was literally just sending a message to a few of the more active members personally introducing myself and you were next but then I thought to check this for some reason. :slight_smile:

I sometimes will be stirred and spontaneously be opened to some alternate wild perception. I had seen in my mind, people who grew up in church (like me) and who were devout learning great details about the actual faith based practices (like me). These people never studied any popular magical or psychological systems except that they were mystically drawn there and found their very personal works reflected the current existing works.

So I found these consciousness streams and then later explored all manor of conclusion pools from all manor of perspective of mode of consideration which I met through many beings and people who I met across the physical earth. Demons I found to be nothing more than terms other races used to often describe white people… Pantheons used to enshrine great heroes, epitomize ideals in a personified form, express intuited qualities and laws of the cosmos, and establish functional codes for practices across societal levels.

So people like myself who’s awareness harmonically shifted according to the natural experiences which we have had since growing up are on another level in my opinion. I had hoped to reach a few of them if only for a brief moment. I know what it’s like to feel like someone who has no place anywhere. For the modern churches and I have also found much modern occult practice is very shallow. It was my hope that various other posts through which I attempted to share useful knowledge would appeal enough to those people who’ve already accessed their ‘godform’ level so that I might get by with slights like these briefly. Gota speak to my niche. My hope was that some actual “noob” (my kind have no noobs) might feel a bit of sensation and gain some confidence. My heart particularly goes out for people like myself who spent such a long period of time deeply embedded in the religious environment.

Ever heard of John Calvin?

Kind of an “elite”? :wink:

For the modern churches and I have also found much modern occult practice is very shallow.

I think we may have the gist of this - BALG as I understand it (and going by one of the recent newsletters) isn’t about “the occult” - it’s about MAGICK - and also, about the right of anyone, no matter their background, to reach out, take the free respources given and also the trainings and books on sale, and educate and empower themselves, just like one can learning a new language, or to swim, or ride a motorbike.

Okay I use the term “occult” meaning, doing stuff that’s hidden back of and behind normal reality, but the emphasis of magick is results-driven - want a job, get a job (not a snazzy in-depth mystical bullshit explanation of why desire is wrong or whatever) - that’s the main difference as I see it.

Obviously you don’t have to share this idea to be a welcome and active member on here, but I feel like that split needs to be brought up.

Of course I’ve heard of John Calvin (assuming you mean the founder of Calvinism) - I’m both smart, and also, European. :slight_smile:

I have wanted to “become a goddess” since I was a kid, but I’m not sure I believe there’s a chosen few, though I think people can self-select for this. I actually outlined a lot of that stuff in this post, if you’re curious. But whatever, like I said, beliefs and ideas can be fun, but it’s where the pedal meets the metal of verifiable results that magick comes into its own.

It was my hope that various other posts through which I attempted to share useful knowledge would appeal enough to those people who've already accessed their 'godform' level so that I might get by with slights like these briefly. Gota speak to my niche.

I’m still not seeing how that gels with your comments on the death of elitism, with respect?

My heart particularly goes out for people like myself who spent such a long period of time deeply embedded in the religious environment.

Yes, that must suck - it’s not such a big issue in England of course, but even I caught a whiff of it in the atmosphere.

Anyway I was just trying to be helpful, obviously post what you want so long as (like everything has been so far) it’s within the rules, but sharing actual techniques that people can try for themselves and get results might be a good way to be taken more seriously, I don’t mean opening up every secret you’ve learned, but anything you can share that’s replicable and delivers objective results. :slight_smile:

If I teach, I must go back in time and then share data which has suffered (power at the wheel vs power at the engine)

Also, teaching requires another to go back in time aswell. So anyone I teach will always be behind me. Rather, if I may formulate some passing on of inspiration, then a person might suddenly be filled with their own power actually saving me trouble from having to hear a bunch of dumb questions and deal with fans… So in this way, my nudges, or sometimes charges of victory… initiate self teaching. That’s my personal genuine goal. :slight_smile:

Imagine a person with no confidence, always waiting and relying on some superior, always dependent on the rise of some other sun to provide me illumination. That person used to be me… Then I learned to actuate my own apparatus and utilize my own tools, sensing and feeling my own powers. I want other people to feel that inner heat, passion, will, triumphant RISING!!! >:D …such can not be taught. shrugs

I am appreciative of your taking the time to reach out to me. Thankyou for your finely guided criticism.

By my qualification, according to how the Biblical God describes himself, a god is one or more of these: the first, founder, utmost, or last of something. Also, supreme deities are noted by their knowledge of and presence within the past, present, and future at will/simultaneously.

Whatever works, and I wasn’t suggesting you “teach” - just share, in a spirit of “look at this cool thing I found/made/did” or whatever. But I’ve answered with my ideas on why you maybe got the responses you did, go forth and be your fabulous self. :slight_smile: