Moon to develop and channel
Mars to charge and transform
Mercury to speed recovery and heal
Jupiter to fortify the will
Venus to balance the self
Saturn to impart permanance

Death to be reborn anew

Consecrations:

For each consecration, arrange three candles in a triangle around the candle being consecrated. Each consecration should take place on the associated Planetary Day.

Candle 1 I call upon Archangel Michael, Who is like God! I burn these candles in your honor and glory. Light surrounding candles I consecrate this candle in your name to enable the effect of Purification and Empowerment to be released upon it’s burning! Fill this candle with your power and enact my will! So it is!

Candle 2 I call upon Archangel Gabriel, who’s Strength is God!I burn these candles in your honor and glory. Light surrounding candles I consecrate this candle in your name to enable the effect of Growth and Ability to be released upon it’s burning! Fill this candle with your power and enact my will! So it is!

Candle 3 I call upon Archangel Samael, the Blindness of God!I burn these candles in your honor and glory. Light surrounding candles I consecrate this candle in your name to enable the effect of Energizing and Transformation to be released upon it’s burning! Fill this candle with your power and enact my will! So it is!

Candle 4 I call upon Archangel Raphael, he Heals by God!I burn these candles in your honor and glory. Light surrounding candles I consecrate this candle in your name to enable the effect of Rejuvination and Recovery to be released upon it’s burning! Fill this candle with your power and enact my will! So it is!

Candle 5 I call upon Archangel Tzadkiel, the Righteousness of God!I burn these candles in your honor and glory. Light surrounding candles I consecrate this candle in your name to enable the effect of Fortification of the Will to be released upon it’s burning! Fill this candle with your power and enact my will! So it is!

Candle 6 I call upon Archangel Haniel, the Grace of God!I burn these candles in your honor and glory. Light surrounding candles I consecrate this candle in your name to enable the effect of Balancing of the Self to be released upon it’s burning! Fill this candle with your power and enact my will! So it is!

Candle 7 I call upon Archangel Cassiel, who’s Anger is God!I burn these candles in your honor and glory. Light surrounding candles I consecrate this candle in your name to enable the effect of Permanance of Transformation to be released upon it’s burning! Fill this candle with your power and enact my will! So it is!

Candle 8 I call upon Archangel Azrael, the Angel of God!I burn these candles in your honor and glory. Light surrounding candles I consecrate this candle in your name to enable the effect of Rebirth to be released upon it’s burning! Fill this candle with your power and enact my will! So it is!

Interim:

Start fasting the day of Consecrating the 8th candle, no food, any water you drink must be consecrated in the name of the 7 planetary aspects to purify the body and fortify the self.

The main rite takes place on the Wednesday after you finish the consecrations. There has to be a Void-of-Course Moon happening that day.

About an hour before Void-of-Course starts, take a cleansing shower, shave, ect. After the cleansing shower, you will eat a symbolic last meal, breaking the fast.
About five to ten minutes before Void-of-Course starts, you will do the main rite.

Main Rite:
-Preparation

Arrange the candles into a circle, with the Sun candle surrounded by the other planetary candles. The Moon candle should be at the top of the circle. Place the Death candle above the circle.

-Opening

I bring forth the energies of the Sun, the Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, and Saturn! I fill my circle with their presence! I open myself to the currents of the universe! I call and am heard! I ask and am answered! I command and am obeyed! My authority is of the All, and my will is made manifest!

-Main Invocations

*I call upon Archangel Michael, who is like God! As this Solar candle burns, empower it’s effect and fill me with your current! *Light Sun candle

*I call upon Archangel Gabriel, who’s Strength is God! As this Lunar candle burns, empower it’s effect and fill me with your current! *Light Moon candle

*I call upon Archangel Samael, the Blindness of God! As this Martian candle burns, empower it’s effect and fill me with your current! *Light Mars candle

*I call upon Archangel Raphael, he Heals by God! As this Mercurial candle burns, empower it’s effect and fill me with your current! *Light Mercury candle

*I call upon Archangel Tzadkiel, the Righteousness of God! As this Jupiterian candle burns, empower it’s effect and fill me with your current! *Light Jupiter candle

*I call upon Archangel Haniel, the Grace of God! As this Venusian candle burns, empower it’s effect and fill me with your current! *Light Venus candle

*I call upon Archangel Cassiel, who’s Anger is God! As this Saturnian candle burns, empower it’s effect and fill me with your Current! *Light Saturn candle

-Uniting the Currents

By the Sun, I have Michael! By the Moon, I have Gabriel! By Mars, I have Samael! By Mercury, I have Raphael! By Jupiter, I have Tzadkiel! By Venus, I have Haniel! By Saturn, I have Cassiel!
I call upon Archangel Azrael, the Angel of God! I have assembled the court, and you are it’s speaker! I am the vessel upon which divine authority has been bestowed! Fill me with your current and aid my ascent!

As this candle of rebirth burns, empower it’s effect and unite all currents within me! When I lay, I shall pass, and waken reborn anew, stonger, purer, and greater than I ever was before! So I will it, so it is.

-Closing

After completing the main rite, you will lie down in your bed in a dead-pose and try to sleep, as the Void-of-course begins. You cannot get up before the candles burn out, even if you wake. The changes happen while you are resting in the dead-pose. After the candles burn out, you should feel the changes that have occured, but they will feel muted until the Void-of-Course ends. Also, once the candles have burned out, you can get up from the dead-pose.

The act of getting up from the dead-pose is the symbolic resurrection if you weren’t aware.

I came up with this rite under the guidance of Archangel Raziel, I didn’t have much time to properly flesh out everything, so it is a bit basic bitch in it’s execution, but that said, it still is potent. As of this point, I’m still waiting for Void of Course to end, so I don’t yet know the full scope of the changes to myself, but I can feel that things are different. After it ends, I’ll post an update on this thread.

9 Likes

This is very good. Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Intriguing and what’s its main purpose?

Thanks. I know a lot of people on here don’t like angel stuff, but this is more of a self-development kind of thing than a ermahgerd working with angels for teh lulz kind of thing. It’s got planetary associations and a whole hell of a lot of symbolic shit going into it.

Symbolic Death and Resurrection/Rebirth, duh.

Basically, merging angelic/planetary currents within you and then symbolically dying to be reborn with those currents as an extension of yourself kinda. Someone did a demonic rite similar to this a couple weeks ago.

4 Likes

I work more with demons but I don’t mind working with angels. I’ve worked with Michael the most though

3 Likes

Being someone interested in angelic magick I might use this

Very unique

Yeah, it was @Micah who did the demonic thing that was similar…

4 Likes

Okay, I didn’t flesh out the rebirth part well enough and I kinda am a bit fucked, just a tiny bit. I will recover, but until then it will be miserable.

1 Like

hello thank you for sharing this. could you please share a pictorial representation of the candle arrangement during the main rite?

It’s been 4 years since this thread was last used. The OP has not posted for a while either. It’s unlikely you will get a reply.

1 Like